Anyone taking Shilajit? (Sweating)

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Anyone here take Shilajit? For those who are unfamiliar it's a kind of plant/mineral blend that is an ancient tonic in Ayurvedic medicine. It's supposed to help with energy, mitochondrial function, and hormonal balance. In two supp company sponsored studies it showed to increase testosterone levels by about 20% after 60 days.

The supplement Bioforge V3 which supposedly was one of the more effective test boosters used it as a main ingredient also.

Anyway, I've been taking a Primavie version extract at 750mg/day for a few weeks and one thing I've noticed is that when I'm at the gym now I sweat like a pig. Way more sweating than I usually do for the same workout.

I was wondering why this was, and my guess is it has something to do with the way Shilajit enhances mitochondrial function. It made me think of DNP and the way that stuff made people sweat like crazy due to its interaction with the mitochondria.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this, I'm almost soaked after a training session. (Only other thing I changed at about the same time is I switched to patented C-hcl from generic but I'd be surprised if that had any impact.)