whats good to stack with 1 andro 4 andro

jchilcot

Awards
Ive been doing the 1 andro / 4 andro stack off and on for a few years now. I get decent results ( harder, leaner, stronger) and the gains are kept for the most part except for the strength part. Im 41 years old and have quit trying to "get big" and concentrate on keeping my joints and tendons healthy since I already have some wear and tear. I try to keep lean, defined, and vascular and any size increases are welcome. This stack does a decent job for these goals. I am looking for another pro hormone to stack with it this time. Im looking at high tech pharm decabolin, or ams trenavol. Any suggestions or other ideas are appreciated. Im 6ft 1 198lbs. low body fat (no idea of %) lifting for 21 years.

dam041272

Awards
I'm on week 3 of 1 andro/4 andro. I'm 44 and not seeing any results.
What do they do for you personally? And how long do they take to kick in?

Sorry, can't help you with the stack. This is my first time using anything

jchilcot

Awards
It usually takes about 3 weeks to start seeing anything. Strength usually starts goes up within a week or so. I will get harder and leaner and by the end of it I see noticeable changes to my muscles. Arms / shoulders get bigger and more vascular. Those are my easiest muscles to make gains on. Chest and back improve too just not as much. My abs are definitely improved by the end as well. I don't see any major body weight changes maybe a few pounds. I take it for 8 weeks. I have never had any side effects other than lethargy. What brand are you taking? I usually use ams but last time I tried high tech pharmaceuticals it worked well too.

jchilcot

Awards
I dont want anyone to think that you cant make gains with this stack. I am a hard gainer and keep my calorie intake moderate. Not trying to bulk just trying to be in good athletic condition.

dam041272

Awards
Taking Olympus Labs/UK. 3 a day of each spaced out with meals and also Ar1macare pro. 4 in morning, 4 in evening.
I've noticed I'm struggling to get out of bed in the mornings.
I'll keep it up for 6-8 weeks then jump onto the PCT course.

Are these legal to use in the UK? Can't find an answer anywhere.

Thanks for your help Jchilcot

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Throw in Epiandro. Olympus Labs SUP3R Epi is usually the best value depending on where you buy. Converts to DHT. Most common side is hair recession but I've never had problems. Minimum effective dose is probably 500mg ED, but that's low. Very low. 750mg is what I'd recommend for starters and 1,000mg for strong dose. Libido and mood and most noticeable psychological changes, dry look and strength are most noticeable physical changes.

dam041272

Awards
I'm bald...haha!
I'll look into that later too

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw in Epiandro. Olympus Labs SUP3R Epi is usually the best value depending on where you buy. Converts to DHT. Most common side is hair recession but I've never had problems. Minimum effective dose is probably 500mg ED, but that's low. Very low. 750mg is what I'd recommend for starters and 1,000mg for strong dose. Libido and mood and most noticeable psychological changes, dry look and strength are most noticeable physical changes.
big fan of epiandro myself.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you get the same results if you take SUP3R and nothing else.

compan

compan

Awards
Would also suggest epiandro. LG makes a good one.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running Olympus Labs 1andro/4andro and epi andro, kicked in within a week. I've ran all 3 before from other brands but never been as strong as this! If you're running 1/4andro and looking to add something epiandro will go nicely. Really helps with the lethergy!

1andro 110mg 3x a day
4andro 110mg 3x a day
Epiandro 250mg 4x a day
for 8 weeks

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would stack with LG EpiAndro. Currently stocking up myself

dam041272

Awards
Ordered some epi to stack with the 1 and 4. Turning up today. Hopefully it'll make a difference and soon!

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
I stack with epi. I really like it. Cuts down on lethargy and helps with strength gains. Olympus super epi = good stuff ?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
R-Andro >>> EpiAndro
Seems like you're trying to build a stack for Recomposition, I would suggest to add 11-Keto (Iconic Formulations Icon-11)