Is it legal bring supplements from USA..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To UK, in suitcase, after a trip to the states?
What are the rules on this, with all the security at airports im not sure if i bring my pills while in states for 5 days in case these crazy officers start asking questions?

Ps talking about legal supps from supplements store

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if they're all legal, you should be fine. Only thing that really might get flagged is a ton of protein (since its milk based). Otherwise, worst case is they will charge you tax on the items if you bought them in the US and ahve over a certain $ amount

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just got back from NYC and brought kraken and superpump(dmaa) and both were in my suit case no issues at all

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the replies.. think should all be ok

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah just put whatever you want in the case, and for helping you would you bring back some nutter butter and chips ahoy for me?

I forgot to get any to bring back

D

deanX

Awards
Might safer if you don't bring too many to avoid being questioned.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would check what is legal in that country. Usually there isn't an issue unless it has ingredients that are an issue,.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Should be good, besides most countries in Europe allow better quality stuff that's banned here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you would be fine but it's always good to check or do a google search on what is allowed and whats not.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Should be good to go. Most of the time people dont have any problems traveling. It's only the horror stories you hear about.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I traveled from US to Europe (Sweden) with a bag full of supplements and haven't had an issue multiple times. I think as long as you have it in the original package you will be fine, if you have it open and with a lot of mix match pills in the same container it could be a problem...