SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Page 1 of 28 123 ... Last
  1. SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

I'm what I would consider a "stim junkie" having been using supplements for well over 20 years including the now infamous OG Craze...hell, my daily caffeine intake typically includes a couple of doses of 240mg caffeine combined with 24mg ephedrine hcl....and that's not including my pre-workout! So imagine my surprise when I got my hands on a couple of bottles of something called Schizophrenic Psycho and it kicked my ass!!! What the hell is in this stuff? Anyone on this board ever try it?
    Name:  FullSizeRender (1).jpg
Views: 1813
Size:  71.9 KB

2. That stuff looks potent...I love stims
    •   

3. Where do you find that stuff ??

4. Never heard of it, but it looks like an epic high-stim product. I'm also curious about where you found this haha
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Am i allowed to post the online retailer if they are not a board sponsor?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Am i allowed to post the online retailer if they are not a board sponsor?
    You can post the company name, but no websites/sources
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Company is Psycho Pharma...i believe only one store sells its stuff

8. Hint hint this stuff is A1 quality

Ive taken it 3 servings from samples i got and WOW... INSANE product. Scary good lol wouldnt want to take it everyday. Its got a lot of "kush feel good" ingredients as well so strap up and prepare for an amazing stim trip

9. Yup, intend on only using it a couple times per week!

10. Told you glad you like it. It's no joke.

11. That is one interesting "super" stim product!

12. So I took one cap about 15 minutes prior to my 90 minute brazilian jiu-jitsu class this evening and the stuff doesn't disappoint...last half hour of the class was rolling with some tough opponents and I just breezed through it! Think this will be my pre-mat stim from here on in; that way, I only use it 2 or 3 times per week. Should be an interesting couple of months ahead!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Company is Psycho Pharma...i believe only one store sells its stuff
    Thanks for mention this, they have some interesting productions.

14. I have not seen this product either but looks interesting.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

15. The Panthergy ingredient (glutamic acid) looks very, very interesting. I ordered some of this last night to give a try. Anything surrounding euphoria is gonna be given a go by me.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    The Panthergy ingredient (glutamic acid) looks very, very interesting. I ordered some of this last night to give a try. Anything surrounding euphoria is gonna be given a go by me.
    This is why we all loved the OG Craze, right?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    This is why we all loved the OG Craze, right?
    Hi, how would you compare it to OG Craze?
    Thanks man, i am love OG Craze too.
  18. SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Not as good in terms of euphoria but the closest thing i've found to date...crazy amount of energy for sure with some definite mood elevation.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Not as good in terms of euphoria but the closest thing i've found to date...crazy amount of energy for sure with some definite mood elevation.
    Thanks man. I am using Hydrazine at the moment. Crazy sharp focus. I stack 1 cap of Hydrazine and 1 scoop of Quake , works wonder for me.

20. I was gonna order some Hydrazine but the exchange rate was too high (i'm in Canada)...there's only one retailer in the UK where you can get it, right?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I was gonna order some Hydrazine but the exchange rate was too high (i'm in Canada)...there's only one retailer in the UK where you can get it, right?
    Ya, i am from Malaysia. I got it from UK. Very please to know you. 😀. Always a great pleasure to communicate with people from different country. I am not sure for whatever reason, my country does not impose import tax for the supplements that i ordered from UK hence it saves alot of cost.

The exchange rate for our currency is extremely high at the moment too. The cost increase by about 20-30% compare to the time i got my Hydrazine. Sad case.

22. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    Ya, i am from Malaysia. I got it from UK. Very please to know you. . Always a great pleasure to communicate with people from different country. I am not sure for whatever reason, my country does not impose import tax for the supplements that i ordered from UK hence it saves alot of cost.

The exchange rate for our currency is extremely high at the moment too. The cost increase by about 20-30% compare to the time i got my Hydrazine. Sad case.
    Pleased to meet you as well bro. Hydrazine is still on my list but for the time being i have plenty of stims to keep me goin'!

23. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    Hi, how would you compare it to OG Craze?
    Thanks man, i am love OG Craze too.
    Personally I would say it is just as, if not stronger in the euphoria department. Energy is much higher and longer lasting.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Personally I would say it is just as, if not stronger in the euphoria department. Energy is much higher and longer lasting.
    REALLY? im interested... could u pm me?

25. I took a cap at 11 this morning, went on a 30 mile ride with family, cleaned the garage, and now it's 5:15. Effects are just starting to wain. No crash whatsoever.

Edit update: so 6pm, effects are gone and just back to normal. Never had anything that takes you so high and drops you back where you started. Normally there is a pretty heavy crash. Even DMAA crashed hard.
  •