SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Page 4 of 25 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Seems as though many people are taking this just a few times a week? Is that to reduce the likelihood of building up a tolerance or because you find it so powerful that it is mostly suitable for specific times when a big kick in the ass is needed?

2. SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

I find it so powerful that i only take it 2 - 3 times per week on the nights i goto my 90 min bjj classes.

I'm also weary about the undisclosed amt of caffeine per serving as my daily intake is typically quite high without this.
    •   

3. I only take it on the weekends because I am at a computer all day for work and I would go bananas sitting here, plus it makes me sweat so much that I would look ridiculous. It is definitely one to take when you have things to do.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    The main "energy" component of this stuff seems to be Glutamic Acid - you can get a ton of it on the cheap. The rest seems to be a mix of different types of PEA derivatives and 2 types of Caffeine. I'd try 3 Tbs of Taster's Choice, 25mg of Primatene, and 5g of bulk Glutamic Acid
    I've bought that glutamic acid before and while I really like Bulk products, there is no comparison. I feel that there is some other process being done to get the patented Panthergy that is being put in here, Alpha Lean, and some of the other thermos/PWOs coming out.

5. I have to say this product does what everyone says. Makes me feel nostalgic when I took the original hydroxycut. Definitely perks you up, I tried products with dmaa and they do not feel like this. I received it on wed and my cardio has never been easier.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by meaj82 View Post
    I have to say this product does what everyone says. Makes me feel nostalgic when I took the original hydroxycut. Definitely perks you up, I tried products with dmaa and they do not feel like this. I received it on wed and my cardio has never been easier.
    It really makes me wonder what in the world is in this product.... I'm hoping it's not tainted with some amphetamine or something lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by drswsdc View Post
    It really makes me wonder what in the world is in this product.... I'm hoping it's not tainted with some amphetamine or something lol
    Unless you are tested, nothing bad about a little amphetamines

8. Well, something in it really helps with breathing because I am putting in some crazy intense cardio lately and my breathing isn't labored at all and recovery is extremely fast.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Unless you are tested, nothing bad about a little amphetamines
    It's only a bad thing when they just add a "little" bit

If all goes well; I plan to be on this the entire summer..

10. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, something in it really helps with breathing because I am putting in some crazy intense cardio lately and my breathing isn't labored at all and recovery is extremely fast.
    Nice! You have also tried Alpha Lean-7 right? How would you compare the two?

11. I have and I actually prefer this a little more because it feels less "speedy". Alpha Lean no question is very strong, but I never had the level off and it just was a lot, plus lasted a shorter time. I like this product because there is the initial "holy ****!" 2-3 hours in the beginning and then it tapers to a really nice feeling, clean energy that you can maintain. You almost don't know when it actually wears off because it keeps you in a good mood and there isn't the yawning, crashy feeling.

12. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, something in it really helps with breathing because I am putting in some crazy intense cardio lately and my breathing isn't labored at all and recovery is extremely fast.
    Might be halostachine

13. I did half scoop of the pre in the morning with half a cap of the fat burner in the afternoon during the week. Weekend half capsule in morning and other half cap in the afternoon. Did this 6 weeks straight no build up. There is only one other product I rotate this with that is equally as good

14. To only be taking 1/2 a cap is pretty crazy. Safe to say the stuff is efficient. Lol

15. Yes it is $$ saved also. The other product I use to alternate is half cap only to.

16. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Yes it is $$ saved also. The other product I use to alternate is half cap only to.
    Pls PM me the name of the "other product" Patrick, thanks!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Morereps View Post
    Schizophrenic psycho > hydrazine ?
    I ordered both. Just got hydrazine in the mail. We shall see...

Schizophrenic psycho is half the price and twice the amount at the moment. I think it's going to be hard to beat.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Nevermind, I see carguy noticed it kick in after an hour or so. I guess I'm just use to most products hitting me hard right away! Looking forward to the rest of the day for sure!

Edit Update- it's been 2 hours and I still feel absolutely zero mood or energy boost. I'm starting to think that the capsule may have been empty from a miss-fill. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. The caffeine content alone should have had some effect. Oh well.
    So you got nothing out of it?

19. Really surprised to see people are getting heavily stimulated from that profile, because you shouldn't be lolol... Is this company US based?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

20. Any coupon codes

21. It's BOGO, you don't need a coupon.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Might be halostachine
    Halostachine actually is rapidly metabolised within minutes of ingestion, have basically no CNS activity. Peripherally its about 25% as active as synephrine.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

23. Who knows, all I know is that there isn't anything out there like it and that may be for a reason. That's why I have stocked up. lol

...and I have a stock of modafinil that isn't on the same level with the "feel good".

24. mod edit: read rules

25. It's already BOGO, you don't need a coupon. Load it in your cart and you get 2.
  •