I swear the first batch was spiked
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kaitlynj2001 View Post
    Completely empty stomach and felt nothing
    Whatís the batch # and expiry date?

4. lot 42517, expires 12/2020

5. Quote Originally Posted by kaitlynj2001 View Post
    lot 42517, expires 12/2020
    I think mine may be a different batch...will check when i get home from work.
    •   

6. All of my bottles are from lot 112116 with an expiry date of 12/2018

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    All of my bottles are from lot 112116 with an expiry date of 12/2018
    I have the same lot as Kaitlyn, Im not very stim tolerant, but I'll try it to see what happens on SAT when I normally try (but fail) to stay awake on weekend nights. Been crashing by 8 PM on SAT nights lately, sort of sucks...

8. Well, as an update, I didnt wait til SAT.
    I opened a cap this AM since I was feeling pretty run down, poured it in my mouth, chased it.
    Im pretty damn wired right now, getting tingling feeling, etc... Again, Im sensitive to stims, so this may be a win for me. Real test will be on SAT after a few drinks w/ dinner and trying to stay awake...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Well, as an update, I didnt wait til SAT.
    I opened a cap this AM since I was feeling pretty run down, poured it in my mouth, chased it.
    Im pretty damn wired right now, getting tingling feeling, etc... Again, Im sensitive to stims, so this may be a win for me. Real test will be on SAT after a few drinks w/ dinner and trying to stay awake...
    Iíve found that itís far more potent on an empty stomach, at least the batch i have. Your mileage may vary ofcourse.
  10. SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

hey guys, anyone here who bought the Far Beyond Driven recently?

read this whole thread and want to try it; Shizo isnt on the market anymore but FBD should be the same IF the label is correct

so can anyone say for sure that the potency has never changed?

thanks guys!

oh and i think we still dont know what the Panthergy really is?

i thought i could be something like this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentedrone

would also explain the name a little bit. but maybe its something completely different, dont know

11. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

read this whole thread and want to try it; Shizo isnt on the market anymore but FBD should be the same IF the label is correct

thanks guys!

would also explain the name a little bit. but maybe its something completely different, dont know
    There is one online retailer that has the Psycho B1G1 currently. I do not believe they are not a board sponsor so I cannot post the site.

12. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

thanks guys!

There is one online retailer that has the Psycho B1G1 currently. I do not believe they are not a board sponsor so I cannot post the site.

13. The Schizophrenic being sold now is not the original crazy formula in Lot 112116. I am sitting on a bunch that I just can’t use because it’s way too strong and I can’t take it that often. If anyone is interested I’d part with a few bottles.

14. I have a couple I wouldnít mind letting go if anyone is interested.

15. i would maybe take one but im im the EU so shipping wouldnt be that easy :/

16. Someone send me a sample and I'll pay shipping.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

17. I have a bottle or two iím willing to part with for any Canadians that may be intetested...pm me please.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Someone send me a sample and I'll pay shipping.
    PM me

19. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    The Schizophrenic being sold now is not the original crazy formula in Lot 112116. I am sitting on a bunch that I just can’t use because it’s way too strong and I can’t take it that often. If anyone is interested I’d part with a few bottles.
    I am interested in it.PM sent.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    PM me
    Sent.

Thank you.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.
  •