SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Page 30 of 31 First ... 28293031 Last

1. Had a workout this morning on 1 cap of SP stacked with a scoop of my favourite non-stim Pre (I assumed this would make it similar to Edge of Sanity). However, it actually seemed much less effective than when I had taken the 1 cap on its own yesterday! Both times was in a fasted state. Could be that only a certain percentage of caps per bottle are effective...

2. Quote Originally Posted by barrettv View Post
    Had a workout this morning on 1 cap of SP stacked with a scoop of my favourite non-stim Pre (I assumed this would make it similar to Edge of Sanity). However, it actually seemed much less effective than when I had taken the 1 cap on its own yesterday! Both times was in a fasted state. Could be that only a certain percentage of caps per bottle are effective...
    It kind of makes sense to me. The vasodilation affects of your non-stim PWO offset the stimulant (vasoconstriction) properties of Schizo Psycho. That is why stim based PWOs typically contain pretty massive stim blends with 300mg and up of caffeine alone. Edge of Insanity is less powerful than Schizo Psycho for me, and it kind of makes me feel weird. I have had the same tub for months and I rarely touch it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by barrettv View Post
    Had a workout this morning on 1 cap of SP stacked with a scoop of my favourite non-stim Pre (I assumed this would make it similar to Edge of Sanity). However, it actually seemed much less effective than when I had taken the 1 cap on its own yesterday! Both times was in a fasted state. Could be that only a certain percentage of caps per bottle are effective...
    Does your non-stim pre have theanine in it?

4. Quote Originally Posted by barrettv View Post
    Tried 1 cap of psycho for the first time today. Very strong bout of euphoria at the start...then it dies off after an hour or so. I would say the euphoria felt much like a stronger version of Kraken??? Then for a few more hours i experienced a mild calmness. But nothing too extreme overall in my opinion. 2 caps of Hydrazine or 2 scoops of Excelsior give more of a mood boost in my experience. Perhaps im one of the non resonders to SP ��
    If you have been 2 caps of Hydrazine or 2 scoops of Excelsior then this may not be as strong for you. I tried excelsior for a few weeks, even 1 heaping scoop in the AM totally fukked with my sleep schedule. I legit could not fall asleep at 11pm even when taking this at 6am. I wasnt stimmed out on this just could not shut my brain down. I have used a few different forms of the -afinil family and never had this issue.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Does your non-stim pre have theanine in it?
    Yes it does have theanine. Transparent Labs Stim Free.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    If you have been 2 caps of Hydrazine or 2 scoops of Excelsior then this may not be as strong for you. I tried excelsior for a few weeks, even 1 heaping scoop in the AM totally fukked with my sleep schedule. I legit could not fall asleep at 11pm even when taking this at 6am. I wasnt stimmed out on this just could not shut my brain down. I have used a few different forms of the -afinil family and never had this issue.
    This is after a 2 week stim break by the way.

7. Quote Originally Posted by barrettv View Post
    This is after a 2 week stim break by the way.
    Hummm then you may be one of the few that have found this stuff to not be too overpowering or all that great. Based on the feedback it seems like ~20-25% of people dont find this to be much of anything. The rest of us get rocked lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by barrettv View Post
    Yes it does have theanine. Transparent Labs Stim Free.
    Theanine has a calming effect, and smooths out stims. That's why people comment that 2 scoops of Quake is smooth, even though it has 350mg caffeine. I actually take 200mg theanine at night, to help me de-stim.

I usually take 3 scoops Excelsior. 2 AM, 1 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Theanine has a calming effect, and smooths out stims. That's why people comment that 2 scoops of Quake is smooth, even though it has 350mg caffeine. I actually take 200mg theanine at night, to help me de-stim.

I usually take 3 scoops Excelsior. 2 AM, 1 PM.
    3 scoops of Excelisor...you are a savage but I agree 200mg theanine at night is amazing for calming me down

10. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    3 scoops of Excelisor...you are a savage but I agree 200mg theanine at night is amazing for calming me down
    Haha I’m not proud, but it keeps me going! Killer on the wallet though

11. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Haha I’m not proud, but it keeps me going! Killer on the wallet though
    Well excelsior has been my #1 pre since it came out. I was kinda hoping SP would be comparable since its so much cheaper. But sadly for me it aint �� But whilst its not what i expected, its still stronger than most other pre's ive tried...

12. Im still hopeful that not all caps are of the same intensity. Ive only tried on 3 occasions now. As mentioned the first one i tried on its own was the strongest. The second time was taken with a non stim pre which was less effective and the third time was once again on its own which was comparable to the second attempt. So gonna open my second bogo bottle and hope its a better batch ��

13. Second bottle opened, took 1 cap and whaddya know!!!!! Strongest yet! To me its very similar in strength to 2 full scoops of OL Reign which in my case is a little too strong at that dosage.

So...maybe something to think about for the non responders....luck of the draw so perhaps open your second BOGO bottle and give it another shot

14. CTD LABS noxipro also has the same "panthergy."

15. Sorry if not allowed to mention the brand (not sure which are board sponsors)

16. Quote Originally Posted by DCx View Post
    CTD LABS noxipro also has the same "panthergy."
    So does Hypercuts which looks like it has high potential to be a "feel good" supplement

17. Does look very close in profile to SP

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    So does Hypercuts which looks like it has high potential to be a "feel good" supplement
    Profile?

19. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Profile?
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
    Proprietary Blend 862 mg
    Panthergy N-Methylpentyl-Iminoglutaric Acid , Caffeine (As Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate And Caffeine Anhydrous), Higenamine Hci, Naringin, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Rauwalfia Vomitoria Root Extract (Std. Min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine), Huperzia Serrata Club Moss Extract (Std. Min. 1% Huperzine A), Capsicum Annum Fruit Extract.

Mind you this is for 2 caps....so Schizo Psycho is essentially a better value as the profile is very similar but higher dosed per pill. Could be a nice option for those who found Schizo Psycho to be too potent though..

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
    Proprietary Blend 862 mg
    Panthergy N-Methylpentyl-Iminoglutaric Acid , Caffeine (As Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate And Caffeine Anhydrous), Higenamine Hci, Naringin, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Rauwalfia Vomitoria Root Extract (Std. Min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine), Huperzia Serrata Club Moss Extract (Std. Min. 1% Huperzine A), Capsicum Annum Fruit Extract.

Mind you this is for 2 caps....so Schizo Psycho is essentially a better value as the profile is very similar but higher dosed per pill. Could be a nice option for those who found Schizo Psycho to be too potent though..
    Literally all look the same to me.

I don't get the same kick I got from taking it the first and second time unfortunately.

It's still good, probably not for working out tho. Id say cardio it could possibly be great.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I picked up some EPG Turnt Up on BOGO which also has Panthergy and its pretty legit. Max serving size is 2 scoops and I havent made it past 1 yet lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I picked up some EPG Turnt Up on BOGO which also has Panthergy and its pretty legit. Max serving size is 2 scoops and I havent made it past 1 yet lol
    Wow, and you handle your RE1GN quite well so that is saying something!
    I am going to be broke now anyways, because I have committed myself to ordering some Vicaine..

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Wow, and you handle your RE1GN quite well so that is saying something!
    I am going to be broke now anyways, because I have committed myself to ordering some Vicaine..
    I have yet to build up any sort of tolerance to the Panthergy, granted I only use it once or twice a week but still lol
  24. SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

I'd like to try this. But I also appreciate not being duped into buying something that's spiked or excessively messing with neurotransmitters.

What I've learned thus far :
    Big high / euphoria

Worse withdrawals when they finally kick in

25. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I have yet to build up any sort of tolerance to the Panthergy, granted I only use it once or twice a week but still lol
    Yup, it still hits me quite well for the most part. When it doesn't, it is usually due to other factors....such as currently being on MK-677, being overly tired, or not having a completely empty stomach.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCx View Post
    I'd like to try this. But I also appreciate not being duped into buying something that's spiked or excessively messing with neurotransmitters.

What I've learned thus far :
    Big high / euphoria

Worse withdrawals when they finally kick in
    It's a great pill to have around to use in moderation. I don't think anyone has taken this on a daily basis for an extended period of time. That I would probably not recommend....
  •