SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Page 3 of 30 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I don't know if you are talking about the company that this exclusively distributes through, but they are definitely legit. I've ordered many things from them and never once had an issue. The chat feature works as does the phone.
    Yeah their great but I was talking about psycho labs Instagram or whatever because their email doesn't work

2. Gotcha. Don't know anything about them and I normally would not think about a product with the name and image for the bottle, but glad I looked beyond that. Maybe I finally got a hold of a product that we will all be reminiscing about! Lol
    •   

3. I checked out the company because of this thread and ordered a bottle of their test booster, hope I get as good results of that as you guys got from this

4. Okay so I popped one today on an empty stomach and definitely feel good energy! There is an underlying slight buzz and I've been getting a LOT of stuff done! I don't feel a ton of euphoria though but this is definitely one of the best stim products I have ever used! This coming from a guy who takes 400mg's caffeine with 50mg's of ephedrine HCL in the morning and feels some slight energy haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Gotcha. Don't know anything about them and I normally would not think about a product with the name and image for the bottle, but glad I looked beyond that. Maybe I finally got a hold of a product that we will all be reminiscing about! Lol
    Haha I was thinking the same thing... I missed the GHB, 1-AD and all the like boat so I'm glad to maybe at least have a taste of something good here haha
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by drswsdc View Post
    Okay so I popped one today on an empty stomach and definitely feel good energy! There is an underlying slight buzz and I've been getting a LOT of stuff done! I don't feel a ton of euphoria though but this is definitely one of the best stim products I have ever used! This coming from a guy who takes 400mg's caffeine with 50mg's of ephedrine HCL in the morning and feels some slight energy haha
    Haha, well that certainly tells us something about how good this is. Also, why it hits me like a train because I will mow the entire neighborhood's lawns on ephedrine. I tend to get euphoria easier than others.

7. Mine arrives tomorrow! Excited to try this as a person who is very stim tolerant. That being said I've been limiting my caffeine intake lately to 300mg with my pre in the morning and the 100mg around noon. However I have been rotating other stims with the caffeine such as dmaa, dmha, and ephedrine. So we will see how this affects me. Looking forward to it

8. Also try the pre workout can't get past half scoop on week 6 now

9. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Also try the pre workout can't get past half scoop on week 6 now
    I would try it but I hate yohimbine too much to give it a go lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sculptor View Post
    Mine arrives tomorrow! Excited to try this as a person who is very stim tolerant. That being said I've been limiting my caffeine intake lately to 300mg with my pre in the morning and the 100mg around noon. However I have been rotating other stims with the caffeine such as dmaa, dmha, and ephedrine. So we will see how this affects me. Looking forward to it
    Nice I'm the same way man! Except I typically "limit" my caffeine intake to 600mgs/day. I also rotate stims too - amp citrate, dmha, ephedrine/caffeine so on and so forth!

11. Quote Originally Posted by drswsdc View Post
    Nice I'm the same way man! Except I typically "limit" my caffeine intake to 600mgs/day. I also rotate stims too - amp citrate, dmha, ephedrine/caffeine so on and so forth!
    Yeah for sure. I'm usually around 600mg a day myself. But for the last couple weeks I've been trying to cut it back just a bit to 400. I find that it helps me fall asleep a bit faster and my morning pre hits me a little harder.

Someday I'll try a full on stim break. I've done it before and both times I've only made it one week lol. But lemme tell ya, even after a week, those first couple doses have me flying.

12. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Also try the pre workout can't get past half scoop on week 6 now
    My order came in last night and I also got a tub of their pre. Used 3/4 of a scoop (8 grams to be exact) and it lite me up something fierce. It was actually too much, 1/2 scoop next time will be more than enough. I have used just about every high stim pre under the sun and this one took me by surprise.

13. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    My order came in last night and I also got a tub of their pre. Used 3/4 of a scoop (8 grams to be exact) and it lite me up something fierce. It was actually too much, 1/2 scoop next time will be more than enough. I have used just about every high stim pre under the sun and this one took me by surprise.
    WOW it MUST be strong if 3/4 lit you up so will be looking forward to more feedback on both of the products

14. Very interested in the pills. Will give hem a go!

15. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I know I'm just under the half mark by a hair and if I don't get enough sleep I can only do a quarter or feel a little freaked out feeling and I don't like that.

16. Telling you guys, this is one of the best kept secrets out there. The products are on fire.

17. Excelsior is another PWO people have mentioned being similar to Craze.

Anyone tried it?

Kigelia africana*Extract (fruit)
    I think this ingredient is crossing over into a few new products.

18. Who wants to sell me a few caps to try? Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    WOW it MUST be strong if 3/4 lit you up so will be looking forward to more feedback on both of the products
    This stuff is strong, Im so glad I did not jump to the max dosage like I normally do lol. Seriously I hope people dont try to be heros, start with a 1/2 lol.

In my daily supp email blast I did see the pre was bogo 1/2 at a different supp site not sponsored by this forum. Google search should be your friend

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    Very interested in the pills. Will give hem a go!
    I took my first one this morning on a empty stomach around 5:30am. Ate breakfast at 6 and this started to hit me right around 6:30. It comes on fast and strong, was a bit intense from 6:30am until about 8 then the energy settled down. After that I just felt great like all day, very odd for me while at work lol. No crash, just felt good, upbeat, happy..again very odd for me at work.. For how violent the beginning is the rest was real enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Telling you guys, this is one of the best kept secrets out there. The products are on fire.
    I feel like I owe you a hug....good find guys

20. Lol, my pleasure. Your description is just about dead on what I have felt, except the first "wave" lasts about 2-3 hours for me and then settles into a very uplifting, positive ride all day long. I seriously get 8 hours out of a pill until the effects are gone.

21. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Lol, my pleasure. Your description is just about dead on what I have felt, except the first "wave" lasts about 2-3 hours for me and then settles into a very uplifting, positive ride all day long. I seriously get 8 hours out of a pill until the effects are gone.
    I have some on the way as well thanks to your recommendation. Thanks for sharing the news about this hidden gem...I am so excited for it to arrive!

22. Super keen on this

23. What's everyone's kick in time for the pills? I took one about 30 mins ago and honestly don't feel too much. Maybe an ever so slightly boost but not what I'd expect for a presumably large dose of caffeine on an empty stomach.

24. Nevermind, I see carguy noticed it kick in after an hour or so. I guess I'm just use to most products hitting me hard right away! Looking forward to the rest of the day for sure!

Edit Update- it's been 2 hours and I still feel absolutely zero mood or energy boost. I'm starting to think that the capsule may have been empty from a miss-fill. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. The caffeine content alone should have had some effect. Oh well.

25. The main "energy" component of this stuff seems to be Glutamic Acid - you can get a ton of it on the cheap. The rest seems to be a mix of different types of PEA derivatives and 2 types of Caffeine. I'd try 3 Tbs of Taster's Choice, 25mg of Primatene, and 5g of bulk Glutamic Acid
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •