SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Page 25 of 31 First ... 2324252627 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jewgold View Post
    Anybody else willing to send some samples, will pay shipping. Almost bought some but
    Already have too much pres on hand as well as getting in on the 5 pack reign deal so I don't want to get stuff that doesn't work for me.
    Honesty, I would not recommend this as a PWO to begin with. Or their PWO for that matter...haha

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Honesty, I would not recommend this as a PWO to begin with. Or their PWO for that matter...haha
    This. It's just a good supplement for when you just want to get a bunch of **** done in a day. For me, the first 2-3 hours are too intense to really get a good lifting session in, but I can get a lot of work (studying, homework, papers, reports, cleaning, yard work, etc) done.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    This. It's just a good supplement for when you just want to get a bunch of **** done in a day. For me, the first 2-3 hours are too intense to really get a good lifting session in, but I can get a lot of work (studying, homework, papers, reports, cleaning, yard work, etc) done.
    Damn I need this lmao
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Damn I need this lmao
    I'd recommend not using it more than a few times per week, both to help prevent building tolerance, and also because there's some level of uncertainty regarding Panthergy, so it's probably best not to use it every day, or even most days IMO.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Damn I need this lmao
    I'd recommend not using it more than a few times per week, both to help prevent building tolerance, and also because there's some level of uncertainty regarding Panthergy, so it's probably best not to use it every day, or even most days IMO.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Oh yeah I wouldn't be using it every day. Being in my last two classes of undergrad however, when I need to be on my game, I really need to be on my game.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Oh yeah I wouldn't be using it every day. Being in my last two classes of undergrad however, when I need to be on my game, I really need to be on my game.
    I think you would be happy with this. I always look to keep a supplement around that I can use at those times when I am brain dead and exhausted, but I can't afford to be. This is the clear winner for that purpose...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I think you would be happy with this. I always look to keep a supplement around that I can use at those times when I am brain dead and exhausted, but I can't afford to be. This is the clear winner for that purpose...
    Are you talking about the Pre-Workout or the pills
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    This exact what I use this for. I only use a half cap.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    It happens mate.

After a week of SuperPump 250 dmaa, I've popped one of these tonight.

These may be too good for working out on, when I think about it. Im not sure what I want from a PWO. I've rarely enjoyed many products, I can only recall White Flood. Just smoothe energy, nothing insane.

The quest goes on.
    White Flood used to be my favorite before they re-did the formula. Onward

11. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Are you talking about the Pre-Workout or the pills
    The pills...all the way!

12. I can confirm that the recent bottles of Psycho I received are a different batch, and contain a different label.<br />
    <br />
    1. MG total is the same aka 675<br />
    2. New batch has Alpha Y added<br />
    <br />
    Has anyone tried both batches yet?

13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I can confirm that the recent bottles of Psycho I received are a different batch, and contain a different label.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Only have bottles from the previous batch but we have long suspected the presence of Alpha-Y despite the ingredient not being on the label.

14. I took two of the Schizophrenic Psycho this morning not realizing the dosage calls for one and I'm wide awake. Has a similar effect as Hellfire. This stuff has a punch.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

15. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I took two of the Schizophrenic Psycho this morning not realizing the dosage calls for one and I'm wide awake. Has a similar effect as Hellfire. This stuff has a punch.
    Wow....if your stats are accurate, you'll probably be fine. If I popped two caps, I would probably just drive myself to the ER and spend the day in the waiting room, just in case my heart stopped.

16. I seriously cannot imagine taking 2 of these. I feel for you, I think you are in for a very long, sweaty, ride. lol

17. I'm 270 lbs and very stim resistant. That being said, I feel a little floaty and buzzed but I find that I have to normally take above whatever the normal dose is
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

18. If I die, someone eat some baby back ribs in my honor. Just kidding.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I can confirm that the recent bottles of Psycho I received are a different batch, and contain a different label.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I've got both. I haven't cracked the new one yet but I could feel the a-y in the original, as I'm not a fan of it

20. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm 270 lbs and very stim resistant. That being said, I feel a little floaty and buzzed but I find that I have to normally take above whatever the normal dose is
    Im stim resistant and in no way am I taking two. F.. that

21. FWIW if anyone is interested Edge of Insanity is BOGO 50% off at TF Supplements.

It has come up in this thread so I just thought I would mention it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Only have bottles from the previous batch but we have long suspected the presence of Alpha-Y despite the ingredient not being on the label.
    Several people on here are of the mind these products are spiked

23. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I took two of the Schizophrenic Psycho this morning not realizing the dosage calls for one and I'm wide awake. Has a similar effect as Hellfire. This stuff has a punch.
    Wow....that is a crazy dose! I would venture to say it was a bit more potent than Hellfire...
    Glad things went OK..

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Wow....that is a crazy dose! I would venture to say it was a bit more potent than Hellfire...
    Glad things went OK..
    The crazy thing is I'm pretty sure the bottle says 1-2 caps. Or maybe its not to take more than 2 in 24 hours
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Several people on here are of the mind these products are spiked
    Don't think it's spiked alri viper now that **** was spiked
  •