SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Page 2 of 31 First 1234 ... Last

1. I do 5 on two off half cap in morning and half cap in afternoon works really good like that

2. Oh, interesting. That would be a full day ride. Again, backing the fact that only one cap a day is really needed.
    •   

3. Yeah wow this stuff is strong. It's pretty intense energy when it first hits for me. Make sure you have stuff to do...I got a lot of yard work done.

4. Are you guys all running 1 cap a day? I guess I am going to pick this up and give it a whirl based on all the good feedback ITT. Why you guys gotta tempt me like this

5. I grabbed a couple b1g1 and have a 17 day road trip in the not so distant future.......................h oping for good response.
    •   

6. Schizophrenic psycho > hydrazine ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Are you guys all running 1 cap a day? I guess I am going to pick this up and give it a whirl based on all the good feedback ITT. Why you guys gotta tempt me like this
    I just got it and have only used one cap on 3 separate occasions. That's enough for me.

8. I've had no reason to take more than 1.

9. Can anyone who has this already tell me if this has yohimbine or Rauwolfia Vomitoria in it? I don't see it under the supplement facts that was posted but it has it listed under the description on the website I just ordered from.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Calinics View Post
    Can anyone who has this already tell me if this has yohimbine or Rauwolfia Vomitoria in it? I don't see it under the supplement facts that was posted but it has it listed under the description on the website I just ordered from.
    They have two different products - Scizophrenic Psycho and Far Beyond Driven, the latter of which appears to have the rauwolfia vomitora.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Alan1 View Post
    They have two different products - Scizophrenic Psycho and Far Beyond Driven, the latter of which appears to have the rauwolfia vomitora.
    Ok thanks for the good news. That's what I was hoping.
  12. SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by Calinics View Post
    Ok thanks for the good news. That's what I was hoping.
    Because you want the rauwolfia or not?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Because you want the rauwolfia or not?
    I don't want it, the feeling for me is just a dirty stim feel. Makes me feel like crap and like I need a shower in all honesty. I try to avoid it if possible. The rauwolfia I seem to tolerate better than the yohimbine though.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Calinics View Post
    I don't want it, the feeling for me is just a dirty stim feel. Makes me feel like crap and like I need a shower in all honesty. I try to avoid it if possible. The rauwolfia I seem to tolerate better than the yohimbine though.
    I second that man, part of why I'm excited to try Schizophrenic Psycho is because it doesn't freaking have Y in it - makes my balls sweat in my dress pants and it freaking SUCKS. Gosh it's out for delivery today it needs to hurry up and get here!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Morereps View Post
    Schizophrenic psycho > hydrazine ?
    Probably from the feedback I have seen... Isn't Hydrazine DMHA based?!

16. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Are you guys all running 1 cap a day? I guess I am going to pick this up and give it a whirl based on all the good feedback ITT. Why you guys gotta tempt me like this
    Lol I was thinking the same do I really need it but the feedback in here has been good as well as the
    reviews I've read for both this product and their pre-workout. Tried to e-mail the co. to see if samples
    were available but seems the e-mail on their site isn't valid.

17. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Lol I was thinking the same do I really need it but the feedback in here has been good as well as the
    reviews I've read for both this product and their pre-workout. Tried to e-mail the co. to see if samples
    were available but seems the e-mail on their site isn't valid.
    I did the EXACT same thing and got the same response haha! Totally sketch which typically is a good thing lol.... Kind of

18. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNjacked View Post
    I just got it and have only used one cap on 3 separate occasions. That's enough for me.
    What do you mean that's enough for you?

19. Quote Originally Posted by drswsdc View Post
    What do you mean that's enough for you?
    I meant that one cap was strong enough and I did not need to take more than one at a time.

20. Quote Originally Posted by drswsdc View Post
    I did the EXACT same thing and got the same response haha! Totally sketch which typically is a good thing lol.... Kind of
    I found that kind of strange myself cause if your a legit co. you SHOULD have a valid e-mail address
    so either consumers like ourselves can contact you or supplement sites that might want to inquire
    about carrying the line can contact you.

21. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNjacked View Post
    I meant that one cap was strong enough and I did not need to take more than one at a time.
    Oh I gotcha!

22. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I found that kind of strange myself cause if your a legit co. you SHOULD have a valid e-mail address
    so either consumers like ourselves can contact you or supplement sites that might want to inquire
    about carrying the line can contact you.
    I agree too - I do know that they are very active on Instagram so I'm sure you could contact them on that... This might me one of those products I end up stocking up on lol

23. I don't know if you are talking about the company that this exclusively distributes through, but they are definitely legit. I've ordered many things from them and never once had an issue. The chat feature works as does the phone.

24. Okay, i am sold. I ordered two bottles. Hopefully my country customs will release the product😀

25. There's no reason that anyone should need to consume more than a single cap of this at any given time. For one thing, the caffeine content is not disclosed! From personal experience, one serving will give you insane energy for hours!! It's that legit!
  •