SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm what I would consider a "stim junkie" having been using supplements for well over 20 years including the now infamous OG Craze...hell, my daily caffeine intake typically includes a couple of doses of 240mg caffeine combined with 24mg ephedrine hcl....and that's not including my pre-workout! So imagine my surprise when I got my hands on a couple of bottles of something called Schizophrenic Psycho and it kicked my ass!!! What the hell is in this stuff? Anyone on this board ever try it?
FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
That stuff looks potent...I love stims

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it, but it looks like an epic high-stim product. I'm also curious about where you found this haha

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am i allowed to post the online retailer if they are not a board sponsor?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Company is Psycho Pharma...i believe only one store sells its stuff

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hint hint this stuff is A1 quality ;)

Ive taken it 3 servings from samples i got and WOW... INSANE product. Scary good lol wouldnt want to take it everyday. Its got a lot of "kush feel good" ingredients as well so strap up and prepare for an amazing stim trip

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, intend on only using it a couple times per week!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I took one cap about 15 minutes prior to my 90 minute brazilian jiu-jitsu class this evening and the stuff doesn't disappoint...last half hour of the class was rolling with some tough opponents and I just breezed through it! Think this will be my pre-mat stim from here on in; that way, I only use it 2 or 3 times per week. Should be an interesting couple of months ahead! :wink1:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not seen this product either but looks interesting.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Panthergy ingredient (glutamic acid) looks very, very interesting. I ordered some of this last night to give a try. Anything surrounding euphoria is gonna be given a go by me.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Panthergy ingredient (glutamic acid) looks very, very interesting. I ordered some of this last night to give a try. Anything surrounding euphoria is gonna be given a go by me.
This is why we all loved the OG Craze, right?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not as good in terms of euphoria but the closest thing i've found to date...crazy amount of energy for sure with some definite mood elevation.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Not as good in terms of euphoria but the closest thing i've found to date...crazy amount of energy for sure with some definite mood elevation.
Thanks man. I am using Hydrazine at the moment. Crazy sharp focus. I stack 1 cap of Hydrazine and 1 scoop of Quake , works wonder for me.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna order some Hydrazine but the exchange rate was too high (i'm in Canada)...there's only one retailer in the UK where you can get it, right?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I was gonna order some Hydrazine but the exchange rate was too high (i'm in Canada)...there's only one retailer in the UK where you can get it, right?
Ya, i am from Malaysia. I got it from UK. Very please to know you. ?. Always a great pleasure to communicate with people from different country. I am not sure for whatever reason, my country does not impose import tax for the supplements that i ordered from UK hence it saves alot of cost.

The exchange rate for our currency is extremely high at the moment too. The cost increase by about 20-30% compare to the time i got my Hydrazine. Sad case.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, i am from Malaysia. I got it from UK. Very please to know you. . Always a great pleasure to communicate with people from different country. I am not sure for whatever reason, my country does not impose import tax for the supplements that i ordered from UK hence it saves alot of cost.

The exchange rate for our currency is extremely high at the moment too. The cost increase by about 20-30% compare to the time i got my Hydrazine. Sad case.
Pleased to meet you as well bro. Hydrazine is still on my list but for the time being i have plenty of stims to keep me goin'!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, how would you compare it to OG Craze?
Thanks man, i am love OG Craze too.
Personally I would say it is just as, if not stronger in the euphoria department. Energy is much higher and longer lasting.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I would say it is just as, if not stronger in the euphoria department. Energy is much higher and longer lasting.
REALLY? im interested... could u pm me?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took a cap at 11 this morning, went on a 30 mile ride with family, cleaned the garage, and now it's 5:15. Effects are just starting to wain. No crash whatsoever.

Edit update: so 6pm, effects are gone and just back to normal. Never had anything that takes you so high and drops you back where you started. Normally there is a pretty heavy crash. Even DMAA crashed hard.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do 5 on two off half cap in morning and half cap in afternoon works really good like that

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, interesting. That would be a full day ride. Again, backing the fact that only one cap a day is really needed.

SwoleNjacked

Awards
Yeah wow this stuff is strong. It's pretty intense energy when it first hits for me. Make sure you have stuff to do...I got a lot of yard work done.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you guys all running 1 cap a day? I guess I am going to pick this up and give it a whirl based on all the good feedback ITT. Why you guys gotta tempt me like this :D

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I grabbed a couple b1g1 and have a 17 day road trip in the not so distant future.......................hoping for good response.

SwoleNjacked

Awards
Are you guys all running 1 cap a day? I guess I am going to pick this up and give it a whirl based on all the good feedback ITT. Why you guys gotta tempt me like this :D
I just got it and have only used one cap on 3 separate occasions. That's enough for me.

Calinics

Calinics

Awards
Can anyone who has this already tell me if this has yohimbine or Rauwolfia Vomitoria in it? I don't see it under the supplement facts that was posted but it has it listed under the description on the website I just ordered from.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone who has this already tell me if this has yohimbine or Rauwolfia Vomitoria in it? I don't see it under the supplement facts that was posted but it has it listed under the description on the website I just ordered from.
They have two different products - Scizophrenic Psycho and Far Beyond Driven, the latter of which appears to have the rauwolfia vomitora.

Calinics

Calinics

Awards
They have two different products - Scizophrenic Psycho and Far Beyond Driven, the latter of which appears to have the rauwolfia vomitora.
Ok thanks for the good news. That's what I was hoping.

Calinics

Calinics

Awards
Because you want the rauwolfia or not?
I don't want it, the feeling for me is just a dirty stim feel. Makes me feel like crap and like I need a shower in all honesty. I try to avoid it if possible. The rauwolfia I seem to tolerate better than the yohimbine though.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
I don't want it, the feeling for me is just a dirty stim feel. Makes me feel like crap and like I need a shower in all honesty. I try to avoid it if possible. The rauwolfia I seem to tolerate better than the yohimbine though.
I second that man, part of why I'm excited to try Schizophrenic Psycho is because it doesn't freaking have Y in it - makes my balls sweat in my dress pants and it freaking SUCKS. Gosh it's out for delivery today it needs to hurry up and get here!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I was thinking the same do I really need it but the feedback in here has been good as well as the
reviews I've read for both this product and their pre-workout. Tried to e-mail the co. to see if samples
were available but seems the e-mail on their site isn't valid.:confused:

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Lol I was thinking the same do I really need it but the feedback in here has been good as well as the
reviews I've read for both this product and their pre-workout. Tried to e-mail the co. to see if samples
were available but seems the e-mail on their site isn't valid.:confused:
I did the EXACT same thing and got the same response haha! Totally sketch which typically is a good thing lol.... Kind of

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did the EXACT same thing and got the same response haha! Totally sketch which typically is a good thing lol.... Kind of
I found that kind of strange myself cause if your a legit co. you SHOULD have a valid e-mail address
so either consumers like ourselves can contact you or supplement sites that might want to inquire
about carrying the line can contact you.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
I found that kind of strange myself cause if your a legit co. you SHOULD have a valid e-mail address
so either consumers like ourselves can contact you or supplement sites that might want to inquire
about carrying the line can contact you.
I agree too - I do know that they are very active on Instagram so I'm sure you could contact them on that... This might me one of those products I end up stocking up on lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if you are talking about the company that this exclusively distributes through, but they are definitely legit. I've ordered many things from them and never once had an issue. The chat feature works as does the phone.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Okay, i am sold. I ordered two bottles. Hopefully my country customs will release the product?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no reason that anyone should need to consume more than a single cap of this at any given time. For one thing, the caffeine content is not disclosed! From personal experience, one serving will give you insane energy for hours!! It's that legit!