Dont you just hate it when....(bloodwork)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get these supplement gurus, like Jim Stoppani and Kris Gethin talk about there products and mention Blood Work yet dont see any of these blood tests online - is blood test not ultimate proof a product works at least on the individual who claims to designed and take them etc. Please admin this not a attack but constructive critisism ?? Thoughts please?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I would say blood are the best... but placebo is also a powerful thing that doesn't show up in a test ;)
Problem with bloods is even if the company post results, we can say "Ah ha!, you altered the test." IMO, the best way (besides taking something) is to see the results of others, see test results from the average Joe, and read, read, read, real medical articles that test the ingredients in the products.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say blood are the best... but placebo is also a powerful thing that doesn't show up in a test ;)
Problem with bloods is even if the company post results, we can say "Ah ha!, you altered the test." IMO, the best way (besides taking something) is to see the results of others, see test results from the average Joe, and read, read, read, real medical articles that test the ingredients in the products.
Very good points, kind of result was looking for was like a .pdf document the labs sent to individuals, it adds some credibility but of course ppl can photoshop these things if they feel they will gain from it. I think companies should not have any issues if they formulate there products well, at least some increase is still a increase (for example testesterone results) or liver support products etc.

All is well if one does not wish to share with the general public then just stop mentioning it in youtube videos.. Honestly these types of guys are trying so hard to sway ppl to buy there products yet upon doing research, you will see the many flaws within

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Very good points, kind of result was looking for was like a .pdf document the labs sent to individuals, it adds some credibility but of course ppl can photoshop these things if they feel they will gain from it. I think companies should not have any issues if they formulate there products well, at least some increase is still a increase (for example testesterone results) or liver support products etc.

All is well if one does not wish to share with the general public then just stop mentioning it in youtube videos.. Honestly these types of guys are trying so hard to sway ppl to buy there products yet upon doing research, you will see the many flaws within
I was just reading a site that sold products named after real gear, and they claimed it was almost as good. So I clicked the ingredients, and the things was virtually a vitamin! A sucker is born every minute, and I am sure they have sold a boatload it.

At times I wish the FDA would force supplement companies to submit their products for testing validation. But if that happened, it would put 3/4 of the companies out of business, lol. So we are left with the label, "these statements have not been validated by the FDA"

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get these supplement gurus, like Jim Stoppani and Kris Gethin talk about there products and mention Blood Work yet dont see any of these blood tests online - is blood test not ultimate proof a product works at least on the individual who claims to designed and take them etc. Please admin this not a attack but constructive critisism ?? Thoughts please?
You just named two of the worst frauds in the industry lol. Luckily there are other companies out there who actually care about science and novel ingredients.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever been on the kaged Facebook page? People on there spend thousands on stacks which ultimately won't get them what they want, could have spent less on gear.

And they moan about every other brand going and kaged is the be all and end all of products

compan

compan

Awards
Ever been on the kaged Facebook page? People on there spend thousands on stacks which ultimately won't get them what they want, could have spent less on gear.

And they moan about every other brand going and kaged is the be all and end all of products
This is my gripe about brands that revolve around one specific person. A lot of people get this fandom attachment to a media figure and then blindly support them and believe every word they say. Jim is probably the biggest example of this.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
People like to associate themselves with what they perceive as "winners" or "smart". So when someone comes out and they like what they look or take every word they say as gospel, it's hard to convince them otherwise. They are sheep that finally found direction.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my gripe about brands that revolve around one specific person. A lot of people get this fandom attachment to a media figure and then blindly support them and believe every word they say. Jim is probably the biggest example of this.
This is because they use social media to the max, just keep bashing there products in your face.. never seen big companies using youtube to explain there product or even break downs etc. So i see why newbies attach themselves to these ppl, its just if they such preacheds where is the proof in the pudding?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I laugh when I see kaged posting how brilliant prekaged is and it's the best pre workout in the world...

Yeah because it's the only 'fully dosed' pre ever to be made.

I actually won a tub of the stuff and wasn't impressed at all. All social media hype.

I think it's good they give out free content and some of the workouts are pretty fun

But they do target gym newbies

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'll laugh my a$$ off if more WFN invoices show up for even more of the social media "natty" (or "just TRT Rx'd by my doctor") hero's. "Why yes Mark, you are in fact a cow, therefore I *can* Rx you some Trenbolone..." Ahahahahaha!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DON'T PISS OFF THE JYM ARMY. YOU'LL BE SORRY

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
DON'T PISS OFF THE JYM ARMY. YOU'LL BE SORRY
I got kicked out of their fb group for recommending conquer ad an alternative because somebody was asking for their top preworkouts. Do I didn't just volunteer the product I responded to a post lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got kicked out of their fb group for recommending conquer ad an alternative because somebody was asking for their top preworkouts. Do I didn't just volunteer the product I responded to a post lol
The fb page is pretty hilarious. I was banned almost immediately for calling out blatant lies and cherry-picking studies.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bit of topic but another "dont you just hate it" . When they claim product is 100percent natural, yet since when where artificial sweeterners natural? Artificial colors etc.. what about Genetically Modified extras... how they get away with this, not natural to me at all

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Is Kaged legit in terms of ingredients though? I have been buying the fermented BCAAs and I like the idea of fermented vs synthetic.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Kaged legit in terms of ingredients though? I have been buying the fermented BCAAs and I like the idea of fermented vs synthetic.
This is only product I bought from him for same reasons, but researching I read your better of with just Leucine( Nutribio) does the fermented clean stuff also..

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What got me was when kris started posting crap about other companies, saying how his stuff was better then ON amino energy

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what product of his he was comparing it to because I don't follow him, but amino energy isn't hard to beat....lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really anyone can beat it, just bad form to post a picture of the Supp and rip into it.

Think it was inkaged

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
This is only product I bought from him for same reasons, but researching I read your better of with just Leucine( Nutribio) does the fermented clean stuff also..
Really, you think leucine alone is better than 2:1:1 BCAA blend? I thought studies showed just the opposite, that you need the iso and valine?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Not really anyone can beat it, just bad form to post a picture of the Supp and rip into it.

Think it was inkaged
That is kind of effed up I suppose. I dunno.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really, you think leucine alone is better than 2:1:1 BCAA blend? I thought studies showed just the opposite, that you need the iso and valine?
Have a read of this;

h**ps://w*w.muscleforlife.com/bcaa-supplement

Main link I found but i know there other stuff on net, I personally agree they are overrated, I was taking BCAA in post supp with protein doubt it did anything but no way to tell, so switching to Extra Leucine in Pre Supp..

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Have a read of this;

Main link I found but i know there other stuff on net, I personally agree they are overrated, I was taking BCAA in post supp with protein doubt it did anything but no way to tell, so switching to Extra Leucine in Pre Supp..
That guy is selling something by dissing BCAAs (Try my product instead, Legion!), but I have recently switched off daily BCAAs (PWO only) and am going to be spending my money on higher protein (350g/day) intake.

I do wonder how high dose leucine only (like 20g/day or so) would work.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What got me was when kris started posting crap about other companies, saying how his stuff was better then ON amino energy
First, who buys ON products lol? Second, why would you think they are at the top of the curve for profiles lol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a read of this;

If you're downing a protein shake post workout you're better off adding a bit of leucine than a BCAA supp. Adding BCAAs to your protein shake is like adding a cup of water to a 5 gallon bucket full of water. BCAA supplementation has very few worthwhile applications.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That guy is selling something by dissing BCAAs (Try my product instead, Legion!), but I have recently switched off daily BCAAs (PWO only) and am going to be spending my money on higher protein (350g/day) intake.

I do wonder how high dose leucine only (like 20g/day or so) would work.
Even so, I cannot find on net any articles that show major benefits of BCAA, most is all marketing. please provide links to article you read on benefit?