Epidrone dosage

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I would like to try Epidrone, BPS, for the first time, never used PH.
Is the quantity less than products like OL?
300mg as the first time is enough?
Like the first time 4 weeks are all right?
What results can I expect?

With low calorie diet, follidrone2, forskolina, ignit3

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO experience with EpiDrone, but plenty of experience with EpiAndro in general.

Not really a product you run solo because EpiAndro doesn't really build muscle.

Its very Androgenic and almost no anabolic activity.

It is usually stacked with another Prohormone like 1-Andro if you want to build muscle.

It is generally used for 6 to 8 weeks. 4 weeks is hardly long enough. You won't start
noticing effects for 2 to 3 weeks.

EpiAndro has the following benefits..

Hardens muscles
Leans you out
Increases energy & drive
Inceases libido
Increases strength & agression

It's usually taken a minimum dose of 500mg per day, and usually 750 to 1000mg is
where most would run it. Ive ran it all the way up to 1200mg per day.

IM Currently running it at about 700mg transdermally per day stacked with 2 other PH's

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
NO experience with EpiDrone, but plenty of experience with EpiAndro in general.

Not really a product you run solo because EpiAndro doesn't really build muscle.

Its very Androgenic and almost no anabolic activity.

It is usually stacked with another Prohormone like 1-Andro if you want to build muscle.

It is generally used for 6 to 8 weeks. 4 weeks is hardly long enough. You won't start
noticing effects for 2 to 3 weeks.

Hardens muscles
Leans you out
Increases energy & drive
Inceases libido

It's usually taken a minimum dose of 500mg per day, and usually 750 to 1000mg is
where most would run it. Ive ran it all the way up to 1200mg per day.

IM Currently running it at about 700mg transdermally per day stacked with 2 other PH's
bye thank you vujade
With ignit3 could problems with high blood pressure?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hardens muscles
Hi mate,

Just wondering if those two (harder, stronger muscles) are keepable after the cycle, if you're not stacking with something else to actually build mass?

Cheers,

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So running epidrone at 3 caps a day will not yield much effect in your opinion??

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bye thank you vujade
With ignit3 could problems with high blood pressure?
Definitely keep on eye on Blood Pressure. Maybe run some Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed &
SNS Agmatine XT or another vasodilator product

Hi mate,

Just wondering if those two (harder, stronger muscles) are keepable after the cycle, if you're not
stacking with something else to actually build mass?

Cheers,
Yes, I find that the harder muscles are easy to keep, but the stronger portion will somewhat
go down, as your DHT levels go back to normal.

So running epidrone at 3 caps a day will not yield much effect in your opinion??

Maybe if stacked with 1 or 2 other PH's but definitely not solo.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep on eye on Blood Pressure. Maybe run some Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed &
SNS Agmatine XT or another vasodilator product

Yes, I find that the harder muscles are easy to keep, but the stronger portion will somewhat

Maybe if stacked with 1 or 2 other PH's but definitely not solo.
Wonder if I run Brawn alongside it if I could see some effects. At 300mg a day do you think recomp and hardening of muscles is at least possible? What about upping it to 400mg a day?

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
epidrone has 300mg of epiandro in 3 caps. the min epandro should be run at is 500mg (to about 1250mg)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
epidrone has 300mg of epiandro in 3 caps. the min epandro should be run at is 500mg (to about 1250mg)
People's logs show notable recomp at 300-400mg daily what are your thoughts on that?

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
People's logs show notable recomp at 300-400mg daily what are your thoughts on that?
Then the dosage and logs don't add up. Give it a try for yourself. Thousands of Andro logs don't lie. Seems like a waste to have to do PCT with a SERM $$ for such a low dose and little results, does it not? Or do epidrone guys not do PCT?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you going​ keep asking until someone agrees with you? You already got the right answer. 500 is pretty much bare minimum for epi andro

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hmm... that's interesting. Don't know much about epi-andro, will do some more reading. Thank you.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Are you going​ keep asking until someone agrees with you? You already got the right answer. 500 is pretty much bare minimum for epi andro
ill ask why people who are taking 300 mg a day are posting that they're seeing results. Pretty fair question considering a few in this thread say it'd be ineffective. If the logs are true to their word than that is wrong that 300mg is ineffective then.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ill ask why people who are taking 300 mg a day are posting that they're seeing results. Pretty fair question considering a few in this thread say it'd be ineffective. If the logs are true to their word than that is wrong that 300mg is ineffective then.
Then you should definitely do 300mg then, good luck

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just did some looking and I can't find anything about running epi Andro at a low dose giving good results, can you link one.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Just did some looking and I can't find anything about running epi Andro at a low dose giving good results, can you link one.
To substantiate this thesis, we can say that Epidrone ... does not work! correct?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To substantiate this thesis, we can say that Epidrone ... does not work! correct?
It will work fine when dosed correctly, bps is a solid brand
^^^this

BPS is a solid brand, most likely the reason why they slightly underdosed the EpiAndro is
because they also included epicatechin @ 100mg per cap. So users may be getting a
synergistic effect of 2 ingredients rather then just EpiAndro by itself.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Uh, because Placebo:

https://www.google.com/#q=Hurst,+Philip;+Foad,+Abby;+Coleman,+Damian;+Beedie,+Chris.+"Athletes+Intending+to+Use+Sports+Supplements+Are+More+Likely+to+Respond+to+a+Placebo."+

Second link is the whole study PDF

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Id take that with a grain of salt, the guy lost 10lbs and got a little recomp over 8 weeks, you could accomplish that with just diet and exercise. Did the supplements help, maybe. Most will agree your just wasting time and money tho. But hey, it's your body and your money, you can do whatever you like. I just think it's worth the extra bucks for the extra results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not to mention the guy was almost 300lbs when he started

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go for it then, I'm not saying it's not going to work, I would definitely pick up a extra bttl in case after the first few weeks you need to bump up the dose. It would suck to get half way through and not have enough if you need to bump it up.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Go for it then, I'm not saying it's not going to work, I would definitely pick up a extra bttl in case after the first few weeks you need to bump up the dose. It would suck to get half way through and not have enough if you need to bump it up.
Well I got it AND brawn for $45 total so if it doesn't work out I can still give brawn a shot after all. I'm going to see how this goes ideally:
Run it at(caps daily)
3/3/4/4/4/4/4

That'd be two bottles and 7 weeks of it so I'm curious how it'd go

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
It will work fine when dosed correctly, bps is a solid brand
Yes, dose at 2-3 x the recommended dose and it will work, but you could buy epiandro at 600-900mg for less...lol.
Why would you run epiandro at 300 and still have to spend the same money on PCT as you would at 600-1000mg or do guys that use this - not do PCT?

M

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've ran EpiAndro twice now, and both times my Bench Press increased by about 8-10lbs, and reps increased by 2-3reps. For me at this stage in my life that is very good movement of both. I ran one at 300 for 4 weeks, and one at 500 for 4 weeks. I only ran them for 4 weeks because I was a little worried about side effects. I'm 49 years old. Within the time frame of both bottles I have increased my max bench from 345 to 360. I was very happy with my results both times. I also did OTC PCT for both, and had absolutely no problems at all. Vital Labs Post Cycle Therapy the first time, and Kings Blood the second time. I probably would have seen even better results taking a lot more like some of you said, but I wanted to be safe. My bench hasn't moved like that in a very long time so I'm really happy!!

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I've ran EpiAndro twice now, and both times my Bench Press increased by about 8-10lbs, and reps increased by 2-3reps. For me at this stage in my life that is very good movement of both. I ran one at 300 for 4 weeks, and one at 500 for 4 weeks. I only ran them for 4 weeks because I was a little worried about side effects. I'm 49 years old. Within the time frame of both bottles I have increased my max bench from 345 to 360. I was very happy with my results both times. I also did OTC PCT for both, and had absolutely no problems at all. Vital Labs Post Cycle Therapy the first time, and Kings Blood the second time. I probably would have seen even better results taking a lot more like some of you said, but I wanted to be safe. My bench hasn't moved like that in a very long time so I'm really happy!!
Not running a SERM (and probably cycle support during your cycle) and thinking that running a PH at low dose makes you safe and bragging about it so somebody else gets your bright ideas makes you an idiot.

M

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not running a SERM (and probably cycle support during your cycle) and thinking that running a PH at low dose makes you safe and bragging about it so somebody else gets your bright ideas makes you an idiot.
And you are probably one of those fools who purchase R.C. from the internet. Now that makes you a true idiot!!!

Elite Member
Achievements
Posting VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Authority

The easiest answer is SERM.

That said, end users have gotten AMAZING results from our combo of Reversitol v2 + Testabolan. Check out a user from right here on AM who found incredible proof of the stack working...all after stacking superdrol, epistane, and transderm:

Bringing the boys back with IFORCE Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2, BLOODWORK!

Day 1 PCT
Test: 279 ng/dl (300-1000 normal, starting before cycle was 857 ng/dl)
Estradiol: 22.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 1.7 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 1.6 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 8 PCT
Test: 439 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 29 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 3.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 4.2 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 15 PCT
Test: 601 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 37.1 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 5.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.1 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 22 PCT
Test: 769 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 32.6 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 6.3 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.7 (2-8.6 normal)
Free Testosterone: 20.4 (9-30 ng/dL normal)

Day 29 PCT FINAL BLOOD
Test: 879 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 26.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 6.8 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 6.2 (2-8.6 normal)
Free Testosterone: 22.7 (9-30 ng/dL normal)

Just finished the following cycle:

Epistane: 30/40/40/40/50/50
Superdrol: Pulsed 10mg MWF pre-workout
RS Transaderm: 5 pumps per day
The stack did the following for him:

In 29 days...

Testosterone: 279 to 879, an increase of 315%
Lutenizing Hormone: 1.6 to 6.2, an increase of 387.5%
FHS: 1.7 to 6.9, an increase of 405%
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

M

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
From mindandmuscle.net

Prohormones: Epiandrosterone
Epiandrosterone is a prohormone that is completely legal and available over the counter. It may also appear under the name 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, a powerful steroid hormone. Epiandrosterone can be found naturally occuring in most mammals and is excreted in urine as a normal part of human metabolism. One of the reasons that this prohormone is legal because it has been found to be naturally occurring in pine pollen. (1) Epiandrosterone and Androsterone are very closely related. Androsterone is the 3-alpha isomer and epiandrosterone is the 3-beta isomer of this compound. The actions of the two isomers in the body are different, but still very similar. Most epiandrosterone supplements are actually a mix of the two isomers, meaning that they contain some androsterone as well as the main ingredient epiandrosterone.

Stanolone, the hormone that epiandrosterone converts to in the body, is very androgenic. This makes hair loss a possible concern with epiandrosterone, but anecdotal evidence has shown that it is not too harsh in this area. Epiandrosterone does not aromatise to estrogen, so bloating and gyno should not be much of a concern. This compound will not produce remarkable size gains in comparison to other prohormones, but it is especially good for strength gains and muscle density and definition, which makes it great to use during a cutting cycle or alongside a prohormone that helps build mass during a bulking phase for a balanced strength and size stack. One additional benefit of epiandrosterone is that it appears to have some immediate neurological effects, so having a dose pre-workout can aid in strength and aggression.

Typical dosage is in the range of 300-400 mg/day, though some users may dose higher than this. This is best used in 4-6 week cycles. Although Epiandrosterone does not cause severe shut down of testosterone production like many other prohormones, it is still a good idea too use a mild over the counter post-cycle therapy. An over the counter anti-estrogen/test booster will do just fine for recovery from an epiandrosterone cycle.

As mentioned earlier, epiandrosterone and its 3-alpha isomer androsterone are completely legal and available over the counter. LG Sciences MMv3 uses the 3-alpha isomer of this compound because it is better for the special sublingual delivery system that this product utilizes. By placing a tablet under the tongue, the compound is absorbed directly through the tissues in that area and into the blood stream.

Looks like your the idiot bigsmall!!!!!!

M

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Diamond Member
If he could do 6-8 weeks at 4 caps a day with an otc pct then he should get decent results with good dieting.... I run our epiandro at 9mls a day and the vascularity and fullness is spectacular with a good increase in strength
Nutraceutical Innovations
AMINDS15 - 15% code
nutra-innovations.com

Again your an idiot bigsmall!!!!!!!