Best natty test booster?

Page 6 of 19 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. And nobody else talks about any of their other products except for mtest.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    And nobody else talks about any of their other products except for mtest.
    Huh??
    •   

3. Don't they have other products?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Don't they have other products?
    I only came across this product on these forums, same as Follidrone.. i choose kings bloody over it, we shall see once finish whole bottle

5. Yeah its pretty popular.
    •   

6. Alphamax XT is the best, Kings Blood looks good too.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I dont want a PH that converts to DHT. NOPE! Something dry.
    Am I reading this correctly?
    You want something dry, thats why you dont want more DHT ??

8. Well, rather something with the least amount of sides.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Well, rather something with the least amount of sides.
    DHT=Dry

10. Yeah i meant whatever has less sides. But thats why i dont know. Never used prohormones before. They seem to have too much BS involved with them than its worth.

11. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    I'm looking at the M-Test now and it looks great. I see conflicting studies and opinions on stinging nettle though, but whats the consensus on this forum? I'm using the Sparta PCT that has some good stuff in it. (There seems to be two of these PCT that are different?) But I'm using the one with the good stuff for sure. But am thinking of hoping on M-Test after. I like what I see but have little experience using the Fadogia Agrestis, never taken anything with it.
    M-Test is hands down the best OTC testbooster ive used within the last 2-3 years.

I used T-Force in the past (straight fadogia) and that was the only other test booster that gave me increased oily skin, acne and minor strength increases with one bottle.

No, I am not a rep of SNS.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

12. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Don't they have other products?
    yes CEL has many products man

If your old school back in good ol ph days ( hdrol p-plex mdrol ) cel was huge and still is

I believe the site might be under construction or something, i know SNS ( sister co to CEL ) website is being reworked.

Cycle Assist
    Tudca
    PCT Assist
    Epi - Plex
    M test

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...ive-edge-labs/

plenty of reviews online .. and always No prop, no BS blends.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post

If your old school back in good ol ph days ( hdrol p-plex mdrol ) cel was huge and still is

I believe the site might be under construction or something, i know SNS ( sister co to CEL ) website is being reworked.

Cycle Assist
    Tudca
    PCT Assist
    Epi - Plex
    M test

Thank you. Now it rings a bell.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post

Cycle Assist
    Tudca
    PCT Assist
    Epi - Plex
    M test

Beat me to it! My shyt connection out at my house unfortunately keeps me quiet a lot of evenings. CEL is one of the most reputable brands out there. It is owned by SNS, which by themselves have a long history of high quality, affordable supplements. M-Test is the best test booster I have used. This product, along with several others, is what made me want to rep for them. I was given a bottle to log BEFORE I was a rep and I bought another bottle on my own dime. . As a matter of fact, M-Test is going to be an important part of my contest prep as I am natural at this juncture.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

15. I learned something new. I did not know that CEL was owned by SNS. What else do they own?

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    M-Test is hands down the best OTC testbooster ive used within the last 2-3 years.

I used T-Force in the past (straight fadogia) and that was the only other test booster that gave me increased oily skin, acne and minor strength increases with one bottle.

No, I am not a rep of SNS.
    So, oily skin aside, the Fadogia did some work? But "hands down" is a good rating

Preffered ordering site with best prices? I used A1, But they totally lagged on my last order...99.9% in stock guarantee...yeah right. 6 days to process and 6 days on a 2-5 day shipping premium. Gave me no explanation there before, every order I had previously arrived in 3 days flat. eh...ill probably still use em lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I learned something new. I did not know that CEL was owned by SNS. What else do they own?
    Just these 2 .. maybe more maybe not

but yeah CEL/Fast Action pharma ruled back in 90's lol

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Beat me to it! My shyt connection out at my house unfortunately keeps me quiet a lot of evenings. CEL is one of the most reputable brands out there. It is owned by SNS, which by themselves have a long history of high quality, affordable supplements. M-Test is the best test booster I have used. This product, along with several others, is what made me want to rep for them. I was given a bottle to log BEFORE I was a rep and I bought another bottle on my own dime. . As a matter of fact, M-Test is going to be an important part of my contest prep as I am natural at this juncture.
    no worries got your back dude .. Agree cant wait to hop back on Mtest/Xgels stack ..must wait another 4weeks .. then let the gainz come

18. I just spent the better part of 3 hours endlessly looking up largely controversial and conflicting information on Fadogia Agrestis. Claims making it shut down test production. All this brings concern that if it DOES work as well a it should (up to 6x fold in test) then what is that doing to your Leydig Cells? You should almost run a PH if that's the case. I'm just bringing this up, I know lots of guys have used this stuff. It's 2017 now and a lot of stuff I read was from 6 years ago, so If somebody can point me in the direction of human studies using over a gram of the stuff daily, Ill take it haha. Until then, I'm still watching, I want to run M-Test, but may try something else. I'm not in a rush though until I finish my PCT.

I'm sure theres been plenty discussion on this in the past X amount of time, but I literally just came across this compound today.

19. Thats not good!

20. What if K1ngs Blood had 30mg of Arimistane in it Any takers?

21. Just wanted to see how that worked.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    DHT=Dry
    party pooper!!!

this thread was getting kinda comical, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. What does it take to go darkside?

24. So, i didnt realize that MAN Sports brought back the old stuff and have been busy strong. Might have to reconsider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best natty test booster
    By ezyryder08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 07:38 PM
  2. best natty test booster
    By snick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 08:51 PM
  3. Best natty test booster?
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplements