Help Build Natural Stack

Bolindero

Awards
Currently taking dermastrength, follidrone, and just starting up again creating and beta alanine I'm used to using these so adding something I will notice a difference. I'm planning to restock derma and follidrone but was looking into PA, Ara, ClearMuscle and mk-677. Open to any other supplements not listed here

Thanks

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest running what you got now for 4-8 weeks and then tweaking. From what I read, FD2 is a good product to run solo or with a friend but to see how it really treats you before you spend a lot of money.

But to be fair, I'm a supp sl*t too so not really fair to say that.

X gels and Abe are usually two recommended for natty building with good feedback

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
You could also add something like ergonine for an AiO of lots of essentials

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
X Gels is one of the best natural supplements you can take in terms of size and strength gains. Many like stacking it with Anabeta Elite, FD 2.0, MassMax XT, or Epi Plex by CEL. If you're already taking laxogenin and epicatechin (FD) I would wait until you finish those before you add anything else. Its my personal belief that adding more than 2 natural anabolics is just a waste of money. If anything maybeeee add the mk677, but I would finish what you have and then start an Xgels/ABE combo and see which works best for you. Good luck man

Bolindero

Awards
Yeah I'm trying to build as much strength as I can and improve my recovery. Mk-677 is a matter of when as is almost anything else lol.

Clearmuscle has me excited because appears to have been studied at university of Tampa. If anything with my training will need at least 7 days after an intesnse deadlift or squat workout I'm always pushing max effort sets that are hard to recover from.

Thanks for your input guys!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adding in X gels and ABE to your current stack would be an awesome natty run for sure. Most people get great results from just running those two supps alone.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently taking dermastrength, follidrone, and just starting up again creating and beta alanine I'm used to using these so adding something I will notice a difference. I'm planning to restock derma and follidrone but was looking into PA, Ara, ClearMuscle and mk-677. Open to any other supplements not listed here

Thanks
Before stacking, I would run products solo. Also, what are you goals? It looks like you are going for a bulk. What are you calories, macros, TDEE and training like?

If a pure bulk is your goal, MassMax XT would be great for that as it will help increase hunger. Users also note an increase in body composition, despite gaining weight and strength increases as well.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off MassMax XT when you add it to your cart and you can save an additional 10% with code save10now. It is hard to beat that.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Bolindero

Awards
I'd suggest running what you got now for 4-8 weeks and then tweaking. From what I read, FD2 is a good product to run solo or with a friend but to see how it really treats you before you spend a lot of money.

But to be fair, I'm a supp sl*t too so not really fair to say that.

X gels and Abe are usually two recommended for natty building with good feedback
Lol bro me too I started looking at some
Evomuse products gotta settle down Thinking to get 3 more bottles of derma strength, follidrone, and Virtus but that's what I've been running for a decent amount of time now I'm on my third bottle of dermastrength. I'm really starting to feel even better with derma Virtus and follidrone combo feeling full and recovery seems to adapt to different phases of my program

Btw I've run follidrone a bunch before, I actually hit my best numbers in pct on follidrone creatine and beta alanine pretty sick combo for endurance and strength.

For deadlift workout recently Had 8-12@330 programmed and I felt horrible felt like I would hit 8 maybe squeeze out 10 but just breezed through and hit 15 seems longer I'm taking follidrone better my endurance and I've reintroduced beta alanine and creatine which is a great combo for me

Bolindero

Awards
Before stacking, I would run products solo. Also, what are you goals? It looks like you are going for a bulk. What are you calories, macros, TDEE and training like?

If a pure bulk is your goal, MassMax XT would be great for that as it will help increase hunger. Users also note an increase in body composition, despite gaining weight and strength increases as well.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off MassMax XT when you add it to your cart and you can save an additional 10% with code save10now. It is hard to beat

I'm looking to recomp/slow bulk. Primarily concerned with increasing strength and then muscle mass. Hovering under 200 and seem to have a little recomp going while adding strength to my lifts.

Training at 4x a week squat and deadlift days consist of 1 hard working set, a paused variation, and tons of "bodybuilding" accessory work trying to correct some of my weaknesses.

Around harder training days around 4000 even more seems to keep me at my current weight more or less 195-198. Eating more has helped especially with these products I actually had my calories much lower it was hard for me to determine my TDEE because I have a very active job somedays God only knows how much I'm losing because of work.

Bolindero

Awards
Adding in X gels and ABE to your current stack would be an awesome natty run for sure. Most people get great results from just running those two supps alone.
I've heard good things about both and seems like a lot of people like x gels stacked with abe too many decisions I wanna try everything

Bolindero

Awards
X Gels is one of the best natural supplements you can take in terms of size and strength gains. Many like stacking it with Anabeta Elite, FD 2.0, MassMax XT, or Epi Plex by CEL. If you're already taking laxogenin and epicatechin (FD) I would wait until you finish those before you add anything else. Its my personal belief that adding more than 2 natural anabolics is just a waste of money. If anything maybeeee add the mk677, but I would finish what you have and then start an Xgels/ABE combo and see which works best for you. Good luck man
Yeah I hear you with the naturals you can prob only get so much form them. Mk would be nice just pretty pricey prob gonna continue derma and follidrone and maybe add one thing since imfamilar with those two now.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS X-Gels would definitely make an awesome addition to your stack. I had strength and size gains with it solo. Just watch it if you have bad joints. It can irritate that.

Bolindero

Awards
SNS X-Gels would definitely make an awesome addition to your stack. I had strength and size gains with it solo. Just watch it if you have bad joints. It can irritate that.
Ok thanks thinking I'm gonna add this in and just continue existing Stack got creatine and beta alanine about to kick in too

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm trying to build as much strength as I can and improve my recovery. Mk-677 is a matter of when as is almost anything else lol.

Clearmuscle has me excited because appears to have been studied at university of Tampa. If anything with my training will need at least 7 days after an intesnse deadlift or squat workout I'm always pushing max effort sets that are hard to recover from.

Thanks for your input guys!
Do not waste your money on Clear Muscle. That study is total BS.

Bolindero

Awards
Do not waste your money on Clear Muscle. That study is total BS.
I mean I'm obviously naturally skeptical g muscle tech so it doesn't surprise me sounded too good to be true. What exactly was sketchy with the study? At this point thinking to continue my Stack with xgels thanks for your input.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I mean I'm obviously naturally skeptical g muscle tech so it doesn't surprise me sounded too good to be true. What exactly was sketchy with the study? At this point thinking to continue my Stack with xgels thanks for your input.
16 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks? That is absolutely not possible naturally. You'd be lucky to gain 16 lbs of keepable lean mass on a 12 week steroid cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
16 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks? That is absolutely not possible naturally. You'd be lucky to gain 16 lbs of keepable lean mass on a 12 week steroid cycle.
It's called marketing. I would not say Clear Muscle is BS. HMB has some decent studies behind it. But I would say to not expect what the claims are.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's called marketing. I would not say Clear Muscle is BS. HMB has some decent studies behind it. But I would say to not expect what the claims are.
I'm going the cheap bastard route on this. I bought HMBca from bulk supps and Peak ATP from swanson, see if this works.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going the cheap bastard route on this. I bought HMBca from bulk supps and Peak ATP from swanson, see if this works.
Make sure with HMBca you are training very hard. It works best when over reaching.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Did I ever say Clear Muscle is BS?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Clear muscle is built of fabricated data. Anything published by Wilson at Tampa University can be considered falsified. The scientific community is now working together to out him.

Don't waste your money on it.

My top picks are:

OG Anabeta (the elite is good as well, but IMO best suits a recomp).

Xgels - a lot of Ara supps fail to provide a dosage anywhere near what Xgels has. They look cheaper, and for good reason.

Massmax - tried 2 bottles and liked it. coincided with bulk goals, and just added a bit more value.

OL also has a wide range if products well worth looking in to.

As some advice, avoid stacking the world when it comes to supps. Grab one and work from there. Some do compliment each other, but consider the total cost first.