MassMax XT Vs. Anabeta Elite (For lean bulk/recomp)

  1. MassMax XT Vs. Anabeta Elite (For lean bulk/recomp)


    Been diving into a lot of new supplements recently, after reading around a lot on here and doing my fair amount of research. So far I have purchased, but not yet used, 3 bottles Alphamax XT, 2 bottles Str3ngth UNLEASHED, 2 bottles Ep1c unleashed, 2 bottles Reduce XT, 2 bottles X Gels, PA (from 4 tubs of OL TR1UMPH), and now im stuck between getting 8 weeks worth of Anabeta Elite or Massmax XT for my lean bulk, PCT, recomp phase.


    Im about to run my first ever PH run, and i read that ecdysterone's, laxogenin and ARA stack great with pro hormone products (im running 8 weeks of 1 andro/4andro/epiandro) but not sure if i should leave them out of my cycle or include them all in my cycle or save them for PCT, or post PCT.

    I'm looking for a breakdown in these 2 products though, MASSMAX XT AND ABE. Similarities (i know they both increase hunger?), differences, advantages over one another, etc. A thorough comparison of the two products would be greatly appreciated. I know massmax XT contains ecdysterones, but does ABE as well? Any thoughts on all of this please and thanks

    (and before anyone says anything, no i wasnt planning on stacking everyone of my new supplements at the same time! Definitely considering setting them up in a manner where there will be overlap periods, but want to make sure each new product settles well with my body and responds in a positive manner before adding a lot of things at once)


  2. I can't speak for any of those supplements...I'm just jealous of your supplement budget! Lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I can't speak for any of those supplements...I'm just jealous of your supplement budget! Lol
    Deals my man... Deals. Im not rich by any means. Just smart at getting what i want for lowest possible price

  4. So many variables, especially since you have not ran these products. I assume Alphamax XT will be ran with a SERM during PCT? Since you have 3 bottles, I also assume you will be running 8 weeks of Alphamax XT.

    Maybe lay out how you are thinking of approaching the next 16 weeks, and we can help tweak it. I know we typically advise not to overlap many products since you can't gauge what's doing what... however me personally, I would goI both ABE and MassMax XT.

    Alphamax XT in PCT 1-8
    Add ABE weeks 5-8 of Alphamax XT
    Add MassMax XT to weeks 5-8 of ABE
    Run ArA during the 5-8 of ABE/MassMax XT

    Some of the other products I have not tried, so I can't comment.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Deals my man... Deals. Im not rich by any means. Just smart at getting what i want for lowest possible price
    Lol wise! I'm in Canada so I'm restricted and even when I do find deals usually shipping kills the deal. Hard to justify shipping when it gets over $30
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    So many variables, especially since you have not ran these products. I assume Alphamax XT will be ran with a SERM during PCT? Since you have 3 bottles, I also assume you will be running 8 weeks of Alphamax XT.

    Maybe lay out how you are thinking of approaching the next 16 weeks, and we can help tweak it. I know we typically advise not to overlap many products since you can't gauge what's doing what... however me personally, I would goI both ABE and MassMax XT.

    Alphamax XT in PCT 1-8
    Add ABE weeks 5-8 of Alphamax XT
    Add MassMax XT to weeks 5-8 of ABE
    Run ArA during the 5-8 of ABE/MassMax XT

    Some of the other products I have not tried, so I can't comment.
    Not positive what i want to stack with my PH cycle yet... Was thinking of running laxogenin and ARA with my 1/4/epiandro run but some say to just run the ph's alone and save everything else for after and then i read a lot on how good laxo and ara and ecdysterones stack with andro's. So idk whats best yet in regards to my on cycle time. But here is my set up as of now:

    Weeks 1-8 1/4/epiandro
    Weeks 1-8 Primeval labs mega cycle support
    POSSIBLY Weeks 1-8 ARA(x gels)/Laxogenin(strength unleashed)

    PCT:
    Weeks 1-4 Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
    Weeks 1-4 Hi Tech Arimiplex
    Weeks 1-8 Alphamax XT
    Weeks 4-8 EP1C unleashed

    And trying to figure the best place to work in ABE and/or massmax XT/ARA/Laxogenin

    Ill be running OL tr1umph entire 4 months, along with high stim pre workouts, aminos, carnitine, fish oil, ZMA, creatine, CLA, post workout drinks such as post Jym, Orange triad multi plus greens, and other basics.

  7. I wouldn't stack anything with your pro hormones, sounds like a big waste of money to me. Move everything natural to your PCT. I usually don't like running more than 2 natty anabolics at a time. I would adopt this method if I were you and see what works best.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  8. Little too much for me either. But seems you are doing your homework on research and planning, log the results.

  9. I will be logging the results, and running the products separately, but i still need some feedback on ABE and massmax xt and which one people have had better success with. And how they are similar and how they are different? Im going to go ahead and order 8 weeks of both as suggested, but still wanted some solid feedback on them

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Not positive what i want to stack with my PH cycle yet... Was thinking of running laxogenin and ARA with my 1/4/epiandro run but some say to just run the ph's alone and save everything else for after and then i read a lot on how good laxo and ara and ecdysterones stack with andro's. So idk whats best yet in regards to my on cycle time. But here is my set up as of now:

    Weeks 1-8 1/4/epiandro
    Weeks 1-8 Primeval labs mega cycle support
    POSSIBLY Weeks 1-8 ARA(x gels)/Laxogenin(strength unleashed)

    PCT:
    Weeks 1-4 Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
    Weeks 1-4 Hi Tech Arimiplex
    Weeks 1-8 Alphamax XT
    Weeks 4-8 EP1C unleashed

    And trying to figure the best place to work in ABE and/or massmax XT/ARA/Laxogenin

    Ill be running OL tr1umph entire 4 months, along with high stim pre workouts, aminos, carnitine, fish oil, ZMA, creatine, CLA, post workout drinks such as post Jym, Orange triad multi plus greens, and other basics.
    Some companies have laxo in their PHs now. I have read some things that show positive results of this, but I do not have evidence other than that. Your PCT is almost exactly what mine is right now, minus the Arimiplex. If you are going to run AlphaMax XT during PCT, I would drop the Arimiplex. You would be running two different AIs, and not to mention the ashwagandha in AlphaMax XT can also lower cortisol. You want to control it, not eliminate it.

    As far as ArA, I would run that during your PCT since ArA is great for strength gains and that will help you keep your strength up during PCT.

    In regards to MassMax XT or ABE, I would probably run either one post post cycle. So starting around week 9 or 10 of your PCT. A SERM, Tr1umph, AlphaMax XT and ArA will be more than enough. Keep Epic in there as well and you'd be good.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    I will be logging the results, and running the products separately, but i still need some feedback on ABE and massmax xt and which one people have had better success with. And how they are similar and how they are different? Im going to go ahead and order 8 weeks of both as suggested, but still wanted some solid feedback on them
    You will get more feedback about ABE since it has been out longer. However, the feedback MassMax XT has been receiving has been overwhelming great. Users have reported an increase in scale weight, while seeing an improvement in body comp. Vascualrity and endurance are other things mentioned. An increase in hunger is probably the biggest thing people mention. Here are some logs.

    Performax Labs Natural Anabolic Beta-Test Log

    Naturally Growing - Performax Labs Natural Anabolic Beta-Test

    Beta testing the new anabolic builder- Performax style


    Performax Beta Anabolic testing, what does it contain??

    Performax Labs, Natural Anabolic complex log

    Performax Beta Testing...What Is This?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    So I stopped my run on MassMax XT as of last night after nearly approaching the 1 month mark. I was not particularly logging the product and I don't have any impressive numbers to post. I really just wanted to get a feel for the product as I was very curious about it. What shined for me were the pumps and muscle fullness.

    The reason I feel I must stop using this right now is due to the greatest strength of this product..increased appetite! I have never taken anything that increased my appetite this much. Last night I literally ate for 2 hours and I still wasn't satisfied. Obviously great if you are bulking! I happen to now be committed to a cut...so the insatiable appetite is not going to work for me at this time. I am definitely going to come back to this product after summer though and discover all that it can do..
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Some companies have laxo in their PHs now. I have read some things that show positive results of this, but I do not have evidence other than that. Your PCT is almost exactly what mine is right now, minus the Arimiplex. If you are going to run AlphaMax XT during PCT, I would drop the Arimiplex. You would be running two different AIs, and not to mention the ashwagandha in AlphaMax XT can also lower cortisol. You want to control it, not eliminate it.

    As far as ArA, I would run that during your PCT since ArA is great for strength gains and that will help you keep your strength up during PCT.

    In regards to MassMax XT or ABE, I would probably run either one post post cycle. So starting around week 9 or 10 of your PCT. A SERM, Tr1umph, AlphaMax XT and ArA will be more than enough. Keep Epic in there as well and you'd be good.
    Wow thanks for the detailed responses brotha. Appreciate it.

    As for the arimiplex, i would hate for it to go to waste. You dont see it beneficial at all to include at any point in time? It does have 75 mg of arimistane in it, but does alphamax XT have a good enough compound of ingredients for estrogen, cortisol, and my natural testosterone without the need of arimiplex? The thing is i have it, already paid for it and would like to put it to use somehow but definitely dont want to over do it per say as far as cortisol and estrogen levels go.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Wow thanks for the detailed responses brotha. Appreciate it.

    As for the arimiplex, i would hate for it to go to waste. You dont see it beneficial at all to include at any point in time? It does have 75 mg of arimistane in it, but does alphamax XT have a good enough compound of ingredients for estrogen, cortisol, and my natural testosterone without the need of arimiplex? The thing is i have it, already paid for it and would like to put it to use somehow but definitely dont want to over do it per say as far as cortisol and estrogen levels go.
    You could always save it. You can also run it with any other product (ABE or MassMax XT) to help with drying out.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 06:37 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 11:57 AM
  4. PES Lean Bulk/Recomp: AnaBeta Elite, Erase, Alpha T-2
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:22 PM
  5. Best option for lean bulk
    By 200wannabe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 03:32 AM
Log in
Log in