Diesel Test

1. Registered User

Diesel Test

Have any of you tried this test booster? I've seen some good feedback on it and am wondering if it would be beneficial to help with my libido and maybe gains. Thanks.

2. Registered User

Thumbs down

I tried it for four days and got the same side effects I get from ephedra (anxiety, rapid heart beat, high blood pressure). So if you're sensitive to ephedra or other stimulants, I'd pass on this one.
  3. Registered User

I think it would really help with libido. As far as gains, I don't know. I was actually using it second month after a cycle and was being more "demanding" than I had been pre and during cycle. I didn't pay attention to my gains when on.

I think chanse has diesel fuel (the thermogenic) and diesel test mixed up. Diesel test has absolutely no stimulant type products in it whereas diesel fuel does contain yohimbine which may have caused his increased blood pressure.
    •   

4. Registered User

Anyone else?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by miked512
    I think it would really help with libido. As far as gains, I don't know. I was actually using it second month after a cycle and was being more "demanding" than I had been pre and during cycle. I didn't pay attention to my gains when on.

I think chanse has diesel fuel (the thermogenic) and diesel test mixed up. Diesel test has absolutely no stimulant type products in it whereas diesel fuel does contain yohimbine which may have caused his increased blood pressure.
    Hey miked. Actually, I was talking about diesel test (the avena formula). In fact, I still have the almost full bottle. Anyway, I'm sure the side effects were caused by the DT even though there aren't any stimulants in it. Just a warning to those thinking of using it.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Chanse
    Hey miked. Actually, I was talking about diesel test (the avena formula). In fact, I still have the almost full bottle. Anyway, I'm sure the side effects were caused by the DT even though there aren't any stimulants in it. Just a warning to those thinking of using it.
    Thats weird ...

Sorry to hear that. I know the whole bottle i never got anything like that. However, I do know I wouldn't feel a stimulant if it were to come up and slap me silly so well, it may actually be good to those that aren't sensitive to ephedrine and the like.

I was pretty impressed with it overall however.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Diesel: Diesel Test review
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 12:04 PM
  2. Activate+Diesel Test(2010)
    By anatolian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 07:03 PM
  3. diesel test/restore
    By thebigt in forum Nutraplanet