Massmax xt vs abe on a cut

I

itayb123

Awards
Hey guys!

I am planning to run either one during my 8 weeks cut.. What's your opinion or you have something else?

Thanks!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I am planning to run either one during my 8 weeks cut.. What's your opinion or you have something else?

Thanks!
Both of these products are great choices, however they would probably be best if used during a recomp or lean bulk. Both products, especially Massmax XT, can increase hunger significantly which might make cutting even more of a challenge. If your goal is to cut, I would suggest checking out Alphamax XT. It can be very beneficial for improving recovery, increasing natural test, and limiting cortisol/estrogen. Also, Alphamax XT contains forskolin which is studied to help improve body composition.

You could experiment with one of the products you had in mind for a cut, but I always had great success using Alphamax XT on a cut

L

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Should you wish to use a natural anabolic during cut I would look into ARA or Epicatechin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Firetitan is currently logging MassMax xt while he sheds some weight. Might be something good for you to skim through. If you can handle the increase in hunger and not cheat on your foods with that increased hunger, MassMax XT can be a good option for you since this will allow you to retain muscle mass while cutting.

That being said, I would look at something like AlphaMax xt or Anabeta Elite in addition to other supplements (if you wanted) geared towards your goal for cutting. Those two supplements alone will not help you cut. Now, if your diet and training are on point for your goals then they can def help you get there faster. I just think, if you are truly wanting to cut, you could create a nice stack that would benefit you much better.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both of those two products increase my appetite so when i'm on a cut I try to stay away from those. That is just me personally as I prefer to use them on a bulk. If you are choosing between the two I would probably give an edge on massmax xt.. If you are open to other options I would suggest Follidrone 2.0 for a cut. Great product to run while cutting. It will aid in holding onto muscle mass and help you get shredded.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on a cut, I would use CEL Epi-Plex & maybe some PA phosphatic acid

As others have said, ABE and MassMax will both increase hunger

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed that CEL epi-plex or follidrone 2.0 will probably best suit your needs here bro

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on a cut, I would use CEL Epi-Plex & maybe some PA phosphatic acid

As others have said, ABE and MassMax will both increase hunger
I actually enjoy increased hunger on a cut. I'm different that many though. I cut very easily so I usually make it short and sweet. Increased hunger allows me to keep eating lean, high protein foods to retain muscle mass.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you take your abe in the morning prior to workout. Do you eat a huge breakfast and take your two caps then wait an hour and go workout. It says to take the caps with a large meal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you take your abe in the morning prior to workout. Do you eat a huge breakfast and take your two caps then wait an hour and go workout. It says to take the caps with a large meal.
I take my ABE with carbs. I don't workout in the morning either. I take mine with breakfast then again with my pre workout meal late afternoon.

D

deanX

Awards
If you know you can't handle the hunger, go with Follidrone 2.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of those two products increase my appetite so when i'm on a cut I try to stay away from those. That is just me personally as I prefer to use them on a bulk. If you are choosing between the two I would probably give an edge on massmax xt.. If you are open to other options I would suggest Follidrone 2.0 for a cut. Great product to run while cutting. It will aid in holding onto muscle mass and help you get shredded.
This. I would not run either one on a cut since they will both increase your appetite. There are good sugesstions in here so far, I will also add that AlphaMax XT is great when cutting. I really like anything with forskolin when cutting.

AlphaMax XT can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

I am a fan of forskolin. F95 is great in creating/maintaining lean body mass and increasing fat loss. I will post two links below that are good reads on that. I would opt for any supplement that has F95

Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT when you add it to your cart!

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would not use either - get Folidrone 2.0. But if you have to choose, make it ABE.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MassMax XT would be great if you can control the increase in appetite, we have had several users gain 7lbs+ while looking leaner. Its great for body recompisition but you need to be able to control the increase in appetite.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT would be great if you can control the increase in appetite, we have had several users gain 7lbs+ while looking leaner. Its great for body recompisition but you need to be able to control the increase in appetite.
I was about to start taking this, recomp/cut.

I'm generally not hungry, is triggered to eat if anything so it may help me in a sense ?

Don't wanna waste it, tho everything seems to be better for bulking these days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was about to start taking this, recomp/cut.

I'm generally not hungry, is triggered to eat if anything so it may help me in a sense

Don't wanna waste it, tho everything seems to be better for bulking these days.
Have you decided on what you want to use for your cut yet?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you decided on what you want to use for your cut yet?
Nope?

I'm thinking along the lines of...
Brite non-stim
HH6
AA AKA XGELS, tho worried about inflammation as I have lower back issues.
I have a bottle of Ep1c TD which I could use, or
I was going to use MassMax and I might still do so, as I bought 6 bottles ?

I'm not sure what else fits, I have a few fat burners laying around and I do have Supernova as-well.

Fat burners, alot of options. If I hadn't ran out of tr1umph I'd run that straight through too.

I need to decide because I go months without taking anything ?

The thought of dieting sucks, I'm pretty lean naturally but I'd like to go from 10-12% to 6-8%.

I know deep down, sorting my diet and adding cardio is more important than supplements.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Nope?

I'm thinking along the lines of...
Brite non-stim
HH6
AA AKA XGELS, tho worried about inflammation as I have lower back issues.
I have a bottle of Ep1c TD which I could use, or
I was going to use MassMax and I might still do so, as I bought 6 bottles ��

I'm not sure what else fits, I have a few fat burners laying around and I do have Supernova as-well.

Fat burners, alot of options. If I hadn't ran out of tr1umph I'd run that straight through too.

I need to decide because I go months without taking anything ��

The thought of dieting sucks, I'm pretty lean naturally but I'd like to go from 10-12% to 6-8%.

I know deep down, sorting my diet and adding cardio is more important than supplements.
I would suggest Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d Raw. Honestly my favorite cutting supplement. I find that my cut cycles go well and are much more enjoyable when using a product that boosts my mood and motivation. Even half a serving upon waking up gives turns me from dragging to being stoked for a tough workout. Plus, if you only take 1 scoop (1/2 a serving) you get 90 doses out of it. Even if you take the full serving you still get 45 doses. Just a thought man!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are truly doing a cut, I would save those 6 bottles of MassMax XT. Sure, it can work for a cut but you will reap most benefits using it on a bulk (clean or dirty). Comparing MassMax xt to ABE is comparing apples to oranges. Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax XT would be better suited for your goals in cutting. Especially since they both contain forskolin.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutriverse has OL, BLR, Performax, and PES on sale for 20-25% off :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutriverse has OL, BLR, Performax, and PES on sale for 20-25% off :)
Yup! Been going on for a while. Kinda surprised. 20% off at checkout then use promo code AM5 for an additional 5%.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used MassMax Xt + AlphaMax XT for a cut recently. Just for kicks, I will use ABE with MassMax XT in the future. Currently just started MassMax XT + AlphaMax XT again. Clean bulk. Should serve me well.