Joints popping after zinc

TRT777

Awards
I use zinc but my joints popping, cracking how to cure that?

slk28

Awards
Zinc is known to lower estrogen. Stop the zinc tablets. Get on some krill fish or fish oil tablets and drink some fresh ginger tea.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
It could be lower estrogen as slk said. I would suggest d/c zinc or lowering the dosage. You could also add hyaluronic acid which I've found helpful for joint hydration.

TRT777

Awards
My E2 is in normal level, I take 100mg ED for about two months.

slk28

Awards
Like i said you need to lubricate that area - krill fish - fish oil - ginger - glucosamine sulfate and lower zinc intake.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Yep. lower zinc dosage would be the first step. Have you ever ran a joint supp + fish oil while dosing the zinc. That may help stop the cracking/popping..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My E2 is in normal level, I take 100mg ED for about two months.
100mg is over the recommended daily allowance. Usually most will take 25 to 30mg, with 50mg
being the uppermost recommended.

slk28

Awards
100mg of zinc? dam ! zinc inhibits DHT dude. You need some DHT !

TRT777

Awards
Yes, I have too much DHT and zinc very help for my acne, jsut amzing helps. I try omega3, glucosamini+chrondoitine but it isn't help. I will try to reduce zinc and mybe again try omega 3 and hyaluronic acid.

pbandy1

Awards
zinc is way too high as mentioned. Personally I don't like going above 15 mg per day. Most of us are eating enough zinc anyways (i.e. beef) so you don't want to supplement too much and end up messing with zinc-copper superoxide dismutase.