More DAA yeild more results?

Gatecity

Awards
So I've been taking 3g DAA daily before bed and it has definitely increased sleep quality, but the strength and size haven't come yet (I wasn't expecting much size obviously anyway) but to get to the point, will upping my dosage or taking it at a different time yeild better results in terms of strength and size? Thank you!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It makes you poop.

masterpiter

Awards
Please dont use daa, its usless.
If anything, u run risk of lowering testosteron.
Just google daa bloodworks and u will see.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa is terrible, all I ever got from it was terrible diarrhea and a headache

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Only thing DAA is proven to do is increase fertility and make you poop. Years ago I let a friend try some I had at work, he pooped himself standing right in front of me at work about a hour later haha. Never trust farts while taking DAA

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would not use DAA

Gatecity

Awards
Thank you for all the replys guys! So don't even use it on PCT? Any alternatives? I appreciate it again

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thank you for all the replys guys! So don't even use it on PCT? Any alternatives? I appreciate it again
PCT implies drug use, so... Clomid or one of the other SERMs (but Clomid is Rx'd Off Label by MDs to get the nads pumping at max again). You don't need to "PCT" off natty plants. (You don't even "need" to PCT off drugs, but it's recommended to avoid damage, keep gains, and not feel like crap during recovery).

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did DAA for a month..had labs before and after done ...no increase in test whatsoever

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I bought a bunch, crapped a lot, and threw it out. Garbage.