I'm looking for a good cortisol supplement that's cheap.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like ashwaghanda itself just doesn't cut it. Also I need some input on my cortisol level. Last time it was measured, it came back as 29 but no range was even given.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Reduce xt is pretty much the gold standard for OTC cortisol supps.

typical range is 10-20 so, yes, youre way high. I assume you got measured at the doc, so why not discuss this with them? Or is this aas related?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Reduce xt is pretty much the gold standard for OTC cortisol supps.

typical range is 10-20 so, yes, youre way high. I assume you got measured at the doc, so why not discuss this with them? Or is this aas related?
Because they told me everything is within normal range. I wish it was AAS related. Truth be told I've always have high stress and I cannot leave my living situation for at least another 2 years due to having to take this college program where I can make $50,000 a year(hopefully) and move the hell away.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because they told me everything is within normal range. I wish it was AAS related. Truth be told I've always have high stress and I cannot leave my living situation for at least another 2 years due to having to take this college program where I can make $50,000 a year(hopefully) and move the hell away.
hmm, do you know what the untis of measure were? I'm assuming mcg/dl

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure it was mcg/dl. That was listed on other values, but was not listed on cortisol.
thats really the only reasonable assumption for units.

yeah, basically, if they wont help you, try out some OTC supps like reduce xt. they should help a reasonable amount

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep another vote for reduce XT, should also help you lean out a bit!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The original lean xtreme was my go to back in the day.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, you mentioned a good cortisol supplement that's cheap. It doesn't get any better than SNS REDUCE XT. SNS prides itself with providing cost effective products at proper doses. Many respected members on this forum have used the product with great results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitely recommend reduce xt by sns. Awesome cortisol control supp by a quality company. I believe it's around $29 at strong supplement shop.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered it, it's on it's way. I'll keep you guys posted.

pbandy1

Awards
have you had saliva tests throughout the day to see if your cortisol is too high? Blood tests once in the morning isn't very reliable.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far, so good. It's working great so far.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would second the SNS Reduce XT. So many users in this board have used it and have been very pleased. If you did purchase, keep us up to date on how it treated you!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reduce xt is one of the best out there. I think for the price it's the best bang for the buck.

Shrugmax

Shrugmax

Awards
Is reduce xt okay for women also? Just curious..my wife is a stress case.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4: This stuff works. It reminds me of when I took cough syrup with codeine(prescribed of course). What I mean by that is, it blocks my brain from OCDing about things. I can still get stressed for short durations, but it "melts away" so to speak rather quickly. The only thing that has come close to this is that syrup in terms of calming me down. Thanks everyone for helping me out.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its good stuff for sure man! glad you enjoy