9-MBC

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    how do you know it wont cause to much DA activity at the DA2 receptor and cause psychosis or schizophrenia?
    You can truly not cause schizophrenia by taking a dopamine acting chemical more like schizophrenia like symptoms but in massive doses sure it and nearly any dopamine chemical could cause a problem like side effects it really comes down to dose and your relative risk of developing those symptoms. Most side effects are from taking too high a dose. You should always take the lowest effective dose.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I got so sidetracked I forgot what this thread was even about LOL
    They’re all backordered or sold out

    Except this : https://syntharise.com/products-page...rboline-250mg/

    Legit?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    you realize all psycho- and neuropharmacological medication is tested in theory but tests on humans are pointless as you can never know what it does unless you take out the brain and investigate it. thats why nobody can predict response to psychopharmaceuticals. you will never know which serotonin receptors your ssri is binding to right now in which amount for example. can cell cultures have seizures?
    That's what neuroimaging, receptor tests, and animal research helps us determine.

    Many serotonin agonists have clearly defined receptors they effect (agonist or antagonist) and the affinity in which they do effect each one.

    Genetic tests are still in their infancy but it can help show which drugs you may be more responsive or less responsive to.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    Can someone send me a link to purchase? please!

    every place is out of stock
    I have a source you can pm me. US shipped.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    They’re all backordered or sold out

    Except this : https://syntharise.com/products-page...rboline-250mg/



    Legit?
    $50 for 250g? Highly unlikely.

    I'm hitting up Predator weekly to get a resupply.

    EDIT: literally NO company info on the third party analysis that can be called and verified.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    I have a source you can pm me. US shipped.
    Thank you kind sir

  7. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    no need to read. broscience? the most neuroprotective state there is is a coma. on the other end of the spectrum is a seizure. if coma is on the left ans eizure on the right, benzodiazepines are quite far left, having the opposite effect on gaba receptors than bdz basically means your brain is being fried and this causes major cognitive problems. benzos are the most neuroprotective medication there is. just explain how the oppiste equivalent cannot be harmful. who wants a brain which is not even anywhere near the middle but far towards seizure, which is the extreme of excitation. this is very close though. not slight excitation but...its ****ing self-evident. cant this humanity think?
    You are taking all the wrong kind of drugs.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    Seems to help regenerate the dopamine producing part of the brain. Completely different approach from taking Dopamine precursors, MAO-B inhibitors (this blocks the enzyme that breaks down dopamine and phenylethylamine) or a dopamine agonist (which mimic dopamine of certain receptors).

    More of different type of dopamergic response so may effect motivation, focus, memory, drive, sex, some processing abilities, etc. But instead of supplementing, mimicking, or blocking age related declines this may have more long term effects (similar to NeuroReGen) by rebuilding the dopamine producing cells and enhancing them. A Neuro-Anabolic effect.

    I definitely suggest trying each method or route of increasing dopamine or effecting it's receptors using clinically studied chemicals in safe doses. Some may respond better one pathway vs another. For me deprenyl is probably the strongest I've tried.
    I’ve been reading up on longecity, a lot of feedback on it there and it seems to be very positively received.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    That's what neuroimaging, receptor tests, and animal research helps us determine.

    Many serotonin agonists have clearly defined receptors they effect (agonist or antagonist) and the affinity in which they do effect each one.

    Genetic tests are still in their infancy but it can help show which drugs you may be more responsive or less responsive to.
    in case of real clinical depression, not mood swings or temporary lack of some NT due to curcumstances but depression which will not change regardless of circumstance, so actual depression (i just wanna point it out bc most people who think they have depression are just having a phase), 70% of patients do not even need to be given any kind of reuptake inhibitor to begin with, hence why maybe they barely work for anyone as 70% of clinically depressed are deficient in methylfolate and that render all reuptake inhibitors useless, as there wont be enough NTs to work with. so really everyone getting an ssri, ssnri or dnri should get tested for methylfolate. did you know this? i have never heard of any dr. or read about any dr. who has a clue about this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    You are taking all the wrong kind of drugs.
    i responded to you as you seemed to not be disrespectful but if you deny that benzos are neuroprotective and that low levels of gaba binding to receptors will not lead to excess glutamate etc...i dont know. you cant have a state of excitation consistenly without it causing toxicity. this compound has to increase glutamatergic neurotransmission, it is an inevitable consequence if it works the opposite on gaba-receptors as benzos and that will be harmful. how could anyone deny that? be it glutamate or aspartate (i cringe when i see aspartic acid or magnesium aspartate etc. in supps, they are toxic to your brain. magnesium glyzinate on the other hand could be neuroprotective.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    i responded to you as you seemed to not be disrespectful but if you deny that benzos are neuroprotective and that low levels of gaba binding to receptors will not lead to excess glutamate etc...i dont know. you cant have a state of excitation consistenly without it causing toxicity. this compound has to increase glutamatergic neurotransmission, it is an inevitable consequence if it works the opposite on gaba-receptors as benzos and that will be harmful. how could anyone deny that? be it glutamate or aspartate (i cringe when i see aspartic acid or magnesium aspartate etc. in supps, they are toxic to your brain. magnesium glyzinate on the other hand could be neuroprotective.
    If you make a better effort at writing (caps, sentence structure, etc) I could take you more seriously. Nothing personal.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds

  12. It's nothing personal but my Neurologist, who is not only highly respected nationally but often called to other countries for emergencies, would have a very nice time laughing at you, especially the name you chose there. let me see what it is. NeuroChem Solutions. That would make any real scientist take the piss out of you. He is too nice to do that however as he is an even better scientist and too empathic to make fun of your ego.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    i cant believe it. its not my first language, my keyboard is ****ed, my english is nontheless better than any native speakers and i dont (properly: don't) feel an effort to make myself appear a certain way or to impress people. when i articulate myself as eloquently as i am capable of, then people accuse me of arrogance. the irony? i just talked about it on a german forum saying that since my keybord is broken i seem less intelligent and people like me more. and i will never use capitals, not even when writing to the president, it wastes so much time i could probably spend a whole week or month of my life sitting under a beautiful tree s i have saved that time not using capital letters. so i can write can't instead of cant or can not and yet, if i wore a suit and was professor (that's n incorrect statement, if i was a professor of some part of the medical field) i could talk **** and be applauded. only being some dude who may be a professor of eastern philosophy in india, it doesnt matter when i mange to heal several chronic health conditions within a few days including the ones of my neurologist and his wife, as i do not posess the status.

    can you see how only ppearnce matters, not content? hence why olympus seems scientific while they are by now simply a scam company.
    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    It's nothing personal but my Neurologist, who is not only highly respected nationally but often called to other countries for emergencies, would have a very nice time laughing at you, especially the name you chose there. let me see what it is. NeuroChem Solutions. That would make any real scientist take the piss out of you. He is too nice to do that however as he is an even better scientist and too empathic to make fun of your ego.
    Oh my god you are arrogant-ignorant-child!!! Just stop

  14. Oh, do you respect some of your University Professors who published books and are well known because of it? I have a feeling you do. Anyone who has time to publish a book is wasting time which could be used to help people. But i feel strongly that to you status means a lot.
    I, on the other hand, would never wear clothes that look new, no matter the amount in my bank account. I would feel embarrassed.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Oh my god you are arrogant-ignorant-child!!! Just stop
    Child? Hopefully yes. Arrogant? I'd rather be seen with homeless people than anywhere near someone wearing an expensive watch. Ignorant? Yes, i only transcended the boundary between the conscious and unconscious mind when i was in my late twenties, so i still have lots to learn.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    Anyone who has time to publish a book is wasting time which could be used to help people.
    This is beyond asinine. First, writing a book can allow some level of help to reach exponentially more people than one could by relying exclusively on in-person encounters. Second, are you suggesting that any time not explicitly used to help people is “wasting time?” If so, then watching TV is wasting time, reading a novel is wasting time, basically everything is wasting time. This is yet another example of your statements making no sense upon even a cursory examination.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  17. 9-MBC


    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    Oh, do you respect some of your University Professors who published books and are well known because of it? I have a feeling you do. Anyone who has time to publish a book is wasting time which could be used to help people. But i feel strongly that to you status means a lot.
    I, on the other hand, would never wear clothes that look new, no matter the amount in my bank account. I would feel embarrassed.
    Anyone who has to constantly draw attention to their piety/humbleness/etc is inherently contradicting themselves. Make your humbleness known through your actions and there will be no need to make it known through your words.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  18. redman24 had a broken keyboard, then it was fixed, then it broke again in the span of 3 posts.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Anyone who has to constantly draw attention to their piety/humbleness/etc is inherently contradicting themselves. Make your humbleness known through your actions and there will be no need to make it known through your words.
    and if indeed humble, it won't even be known that it is you!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Furthermore, I️ put faith/trust/value in peer-reviewed, double-blind placebo-controlled studies, and meta analyses not because the authors have a bunch of letters behind their names, but because of the controlled, reviewed, evaluated, and repeated methodology used. Without blinding, the placebo effect can be quite powerful, as is often the case wit anecdotal reports. Without peer-review and a detailed account of methodology and results, verification and replication is impossible, rendering the “study” essentially useless. These factors, among others, are the benefits of studies. These simply are not present in your n=1, or n=3, etc anecdotes, with no objective way to verify or replicate the results, or even to rule out placebo effects. Now, that’s not to say anecdotal feedback is useless, as it is not, only that your anecdotes do not negate hundreds of studies and meta analyses (such as your stance that creatine monohydrate doesn’t do anything).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    redman24 had a broken keyboard, then it was fixed, then it broke again in the span of 3 posts.
    But if, as Redman says, reality is subjective, I️ say that his keyboard isn’t broken, so now he has no excuse!
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. This dude is a nut. Subbed.

    Ask for proof.. he distracts with his neurologist. Ask for studies, he directs you to google. Lol

    This is good.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  23. Making a point of how humble you are is akin to proclaiming to be the “most non-competitive” person in the world. Simply by making these claims you are contradicting them.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    This dude is a nut. Subbed.

    Ask for proof.. he distracts with his neurologist. Ask for studies, he directs you to google. Lol

    This is good.
    Were you in the other thread where he says he’s stronger than Ronnie Coleman and that cars bounce off him when they hit him?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    It's nothing personal but my Neurologist, who is not only highly respected nationally but often called to other countries for emergencies, would have a very nice time laughing at you, especially the name you chose there. let me see what it is. NeuroChem Solutions. That would make any real scientist take the piss out of you. He is too nice to do that however as he is an even better scientist and too empathic to make fun of your ego.
    ''"
    Your dopamine levels are probably too high. I would cut back on what you're taking. Look into CBD, Oxytocin, and some Serotonin acting chemicals like Silexan.

    The quality of your posts is in part determined by your ability to effective communicate your ideas. Typically it's done in whatever language you can speak. I don't really listen to people with broken English. Again nothing personal. Emotionally healthy people can take constructive criticism without resorting to grandiose fabricated replies.


    I half expect your next reply to warn me of your stealth ninja cyborg army.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in