9-MBC

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    that articles lists beta-carbolines as naturally occuring, but not the 9-methyl variant
    Vaughn, we had some when I saw you in London. We would have given you some to try! Hope you are doing well!

    With respect to the studies, we have requested they get sent over. We have one which is 53 pages long but a PDF and this forum only seems to let you load links to url's. With that said here is a copy and paste of the main finding. If anyone would like the full PDF drop us a pm with your email and we will get it sent across but be warned, it is not exactly easy reading.

    "The main findings of this study are the observations
    that 9-me-BC has restorative effects in an animal
    model of Parkinson’s disease. This has never been reported
    before and has been reproduced recently by experiments
    with primary dopaminergic neurons from
    embryonic mice [63]. In search of an explanation of
    the underlying mechanisms we found that 9-me-BC
    improved the effectiveness of the respiratory chain
    and promoted the gene transcription of neurotrophins
    Predator Nutrition - Exclusive Supplements
    Worldwide shipping - Exclusive Products - Loyalty Scheme - Free Gifts

    Visit PredatorNutrition.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PredNutrition View Post
    Vaughn, we had some when I saw you in London. We would have given you some to try! Hope you are doing well!

    With respect to the studies, we have requested they get sent over. We have one which is 53 pages long but a PDF and this forum only seems to let you load links to url's. With that said here is a copy and paste of the main finding. If anyone would like the full PDF drop us a pm with your email and we will get it sent across but be warned, it is not exactly easy reading.

    "The main findings of this study are the observations
    that 9-me-BC has restorative effects in an animal
    model of Parkinson’s disease. This has never been reported
    before and has been reproduced recently by experiments
    with primary dopaminergic neurons from
    embryonic mice [63]. In search of an explanation of
    the underlying mechanisms we found that 9-me-BC
    improved the effectiveness of the respiratory chain
    and promoted the gene transcription of neurotrophins
    damn...so close!



    I don't have any doubt this stuff works. Read up on it quite a bit so far, and looks cool.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  3. hmmm peaked my interest...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Caffeine is tri methylated
    Yes, I can be an idiot sometimes. Thanks!

  5. In lieu of being able to post studies here, here are a few of the titles worth searching pubmed for:

    "9-Methyl-B-Carboline-induced cognitive enhancement is associated with elevated hippocampal dopamine levels and dendritic synaptic proliferation"
    "9-Methyl--carboline has restorative effects in an animal model of Parkinson’s disease"
    "Good guys from a shady family"
    "The exceptional properties of 9-methyl-beta-carboline: stimulation, protection and regeneration of dopaminergic neurons coupled with anti-inflammatory effects"
    Predator Nutrition - Exclusive Supplements
    Worldwide shipping - Exclusive Products - Loyalty Scheme - Free Gifts

    Visit PredatorNutrition.com
    •   
       


  6. Any chance of describing what effects someone could expect from this vs other nootropics?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    gonna assume this isn't found in nature and isn't DSHEA compliant?
    Maaaannnnn don't rain on the parade.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    The Wikipedia article states several natural sources - best one from (I assume) a Syrian Plant (that might be pricey to obtain at the current moment - LOL!)
    LOL! This was cheap back in ~2012. I tried some in my try-everything-psychoactive days. It's MAOI properties certainly made other compounds more interesting, and it was mildly interesting in it's own right.

    Quote Originally Posted by PredNutrition View Post
    With respect to the studies, we have requested they get sent over. We have one which is 53 pages long but a PDF and this forum only seems to let you load links to url's. With that said here is a copy and paste of the main finding. If anyone would like the full PDF drop us a pm with your email and we will get it sent across but be warned, it is not exactly easy reading.
    PM Sent. Thank you for making the information readily available for us. To make things easier on you if this arises again, you can always make a public Google Drive folder, load it up, and paste the link to it here.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    Maaaannnnn don't rain on the parade.


    LOL! This was cheap back in ~2012. I tried some in my try-everything-psychoactive days. It's MAOI properties certainly made other compounds more interesting, and it was mildly interesting in it's own right.
    Can you elaborate in terms of what it did for you both by itself and with other compounds?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    Maaaannnnn don't rain on the parade.

    DSHEA only applies to US based companies...
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  10. this is severely excitotoxic, dangerous, potentially life threatening in combinations from medications to just simple food possibly causing serotonine-syndrome, grand-mal seizures and just generally is not something that should be sold as a supplement. one needs to have extensive psychoneuropharmacological and nutritional knowledge in order to use this compound and not even doctors will fully understand and in case of a life thratening situation in the hospital nobody will know what is wrong or is going on or how to proceed. great compound.

  11. hm, either people just want to ignore me (i am used to this, things change when i post several hundred times and about a million words) or there is no argument against the obvious absolute catastrophy this compound is. i think it should be banned and disappear forever and i know that pure diacetylmorphine-hcl aka heroin is non-toxic and even has benefits for ones health. but this stuff is the worst **** i have ever seen. it has the opposite effect on gaba receptors as benzodiazepines, which are strongly neuroprotectiv, rducing cortisol and glutamate, therefore strengthening the immune system and cns. this compound here is almost seizure in a bottle, if not then it will fry the brain in a glutamatergic storm of excitotoxicity.

    PUKE

  12. reggie johal is a sociopath who has no ethics and lies and deception and harm to customers are common practice in order to make moremoremore.
    sad story. pushing **** like erase pro which does nearly nothing. why isn't myokems alphadex hyped as its the best AI ever created otc and better than arimidex by miles and possibly as strong as aromasin COMBINED with tamoxifen.

    im going to try to speak to someone at myokem, they are the only company i respect, not olympus and their pseudoscience resulting in people puking whilst having psychotic episodes from 5 designerstims. yeah, call them whatever plant, in the end they are unpredictable synthetics which can lead to major neurochemical problems. but yeah, it was the flavor, not using 5 drugs randomly tossed in a bottle...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    hm, either people just want to ignore me (i am used to this, things change when i post several hundred times and about a million words) or there is no argument against the obvious absolute catastrophy this compound is. i think it should be banned and disappear forever and i know that pure diacetylmorphine-hcl aka heroin is non-toxic and even has benefits for ones health. but this stuff is the worst **** i have ever seen. it has the opposite effect on gaba receptors as benzodiazepines, which are strongly neuroprotectiv, rducing cortisol and glutamate, therefore strengthening the immune system and cns. this compound here is almost seizure in a bottle, if not then it will fry the brain in a glutamatergic storm of excitotoxicity.

    PUKE
    Can you back up your claims that 9mbc is toxic? As everything that I've read had said other wise.

  14. @redman24 please provide evidence that 9mbc is neurotoxin

  15. yes. the compound has the opposite effect on gaba receptors than benzodiazepines. the exact opposite. benzodiazepines are neuroprotective by changing the structure of the receptor and allowing more gaba to attach to it. gaba is an injibitory neurotransmitter, reduces cortisol and glutamate and indirectly strenghtens a weakened immune system which has been suppressed by excess cortisol. also benzodiazepines are anticonvulsive and prevent seizures.

    yes, the have the one problem, you cannot just stop them after long term use but need to taper the dose slowly. but other people need medications always or they die so...

    anyways, the opposite effects would be excitation, glutamate and cortisol increase, a weakened immne system, brain fog or mashed potatoe brain as i like to call it when glutamate goes nuts and potentially even seizures. there is also some evidence suggesting that combining the compound with certain medication may lead to serotonin syndrome.

    people with damaged brains are put in an artificial coma. this is to protcct their brain and let it heal. they are not given excitatory neurotransmitters, especially not compounds which have the exacct opposite effect of the best neuroprotectants available in medicine.

    please do not ask for studies. google will show you that they work as opposite equivalents to benzos and the benefits of benzos are easily found as well. now why would anyone take this when there are much safer more predictable alternatives to causing whatever effects are desired here, may it be dopamine related or even, although i can not understand why anyone would want this, relate to increased glutamatergic activity.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    reggie johal is a sociopath who has no ethics and lies and deception and harm to customers are common practice in order to make moremoremore.
    sad story. pushing **** like erase pro which does nearly nothing. why isn't myokems alphadex hyped as its the best AI ever created otc and better than arimidex by miles and possibly as strong as aromasin COMBINED with tamoxifen.

    im going to try to speak to someone at myokem, they are the only company i respect, not olympus and their pseudoscience resulting in people puking whilst having psychotic episodes from 5 designerstims. yeah, call them whatever plant, in the end they are unpredictable synthetics which can lead to major neurochemical problems. but yeah, it was the flavor, not using 5 drugs randomly tossed in a bottle...
    alphadex is good.. but are you rly comparing it to strong pharma AIs which have tons of studies behind them?
    i usually read your stuff and you are often correct, but no.. alphadex aint better than aromasin+tamox for lowering estro.. and no, it is also not better than arimidex if lowering estro is the only goal and sides aside..

  17. acacetin alone outperforms 1mg arimidex/day and is not even their main AI. if they are correct on their brassaiopsis being more potent than we are in the range of aromasin. acacetin is also a serm and so is tracheloside. i currently use 300mg oral trestolone and usually would use 25mg aromasin or 200mg TD formestane but am switching to alphadex tomorrow if it arrives. i am connvinced it will improve overall appearance and prevent gyno just as well as the beforementioned or even better.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    yes. the compound has the opposite effect on gaba receptors than benzodiazepines. the exact opposite. benzodiazepines are neuroprotective by changing the structure of the receptor and allowing more gaba to attach to it. gaba is an injibitory neurotransmitter, reduces cortisol and glutamate and indirectly strenghtens a weakened immune system which has been suppressed by excess cortisol. also benzodiazepines are anticonvulsive and prevent seizures.

    yes, the have the one problem, you cannot just stop them after long term use but need to taper the dose slowly. but other people need medications always or they die so...

    anyways, the opposite effects would be excitation, glutamate and cortisol increase, a weakened immne system, brain fog or mashed potatoe brain as i like to call it when glutamate goes nuts and potentially even seizures. there is also some evidence suggesting that combining the compound with certain medication may lead to serotonin syndrome.

    people with damaged brains are put in an artificial coma. this is to protcct their brain and let it heal. they are not given excitatory neurotransmitters, especially not compounds which have the exacct opposite effect of the best neuroprotectants available in medicine.

    please do not ask for studies. google will show you that they work as opposite equivalents to benzos and the benefits of benzos are easily found as well. now why would anyone take this when there are much safer more predictable alternatives to causing whatever effects are desired here, may it be dopamine related or even, although i can not understand why anyone would want this, relate to increased glutamatergic activity.
    I raise your broscience with actually science. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20374418

    Trust me I've read plenty on this!! All the evidence points towards it be neuroproctive.

  19. Looks interesting. I'll give this a try and if it works come out with it in the US.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Supercellular View Post
    Any chance of describing what effects someone could expect from this vs other nootropics?
    Seems to help regenerate the dopamine producing part of the brain. Completely different approach from taking Dopamine precursors, MAO-B inhibitors (this blocks the enzyme that breaks down dopamine and phenylethylamine) or a dopamine agonist (which mimic dopamine of certain receptors).

    More of different type of dopamergic response so may effect motivation, focus, memory, drive, sex, some processing abilities, etc. But instead of supplementing, mimicking, or blocking age related declines this may have more long term effects (similar to NeuroReGen) by rebuilding the dopamine producing cells and enhancing them. A Neuro-Anabolic effect.

    I definitely suggest trying each method or route of increasing dopamine or effecting it's receptors using clinically studied chemicals in safe doses. Some may respond better one pathway vs another. For me deprenyl is probably the strongest I've tried.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds

  21. no need to read. broscience? the most neuroprotective state there is is a coma. on the other end of the spectrum is a seizure. if coma is on the left ans eizure on the right, benzodiazepines are quite far left, having the opposite effect on gaba receptors than bdz basically means your brain is being fried and this causes major cognitive problems. benzos are the most neuroprotective medication there is. just explain how the oppiste equivalent cannot be harmful. who wants a brain which is not even anywhere near the middle but far towards seizure, which is the extreme of excitation. this is very close though. not slight excitation but...its ****ing self-evident. cant this humanity think?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    no need to read. broscience? the most neuroprotective state there is is a coma. on the other end of the spectrum is a seizure. if coma is on the left ans eizure on the right, benzodiazepines are quite far left, having the opposite effect on gaba receptors than bdz basically means your brain is being fried and this causes major cognitive problems. benzos are the most neuroprotective medication there is. just explain how the oppiste equivalent cannot be harmful. who wants a brain which is not even anywhere near the middle but far towards seizure, which is the extreme of excitation. this is very close though. not slight excitation but...its ****ing self-evident. cant this humanity think?
    Fuk off

  23. well i can say i have helped and improved the lives of countless of people misdiagnosed by specialists and modern medicine. i dont know what its called in the US but here in germany doctors use a ****ing sheet containing illnesses with numbers being categorized into somatic, psychosomatic, psychiatric etc.
    tick some boxes, diagnose the patient. suddenly the cfs patient who needs inhibitory neurotransmission is given an ssnri. that is the awesomeness of arrogant idiots who dont see whats in front of them but their ****ing factsheet.

  24. if you want. nobody seems to be indifferent. all i hearr is either: **** off and die you wannabe expert, or thank you (repeated 200 times) for making my life worth living again after 15 years of chronic illness.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    no need to read. broscience? the most neuroprotective state there is is a coma. on the other end of the spectrum is a seizure. if coma is on the left ans eizure on the right, benzodiazepines are quite far left, having the opposite effect on gaba receptors than bdz basically means your brain is being fried and this causes major cognitive problems. benzos are the most neuroprotective medication there is. just explain how the oppiste equivalent cannot be harmful. who wants a brain which is not even anywhere near the middle but far towards seizure, which is the extreme of excitation. this is very close though. not slight excitation but...its ****ing self-evident. cant this humanity think?
    I provided scientific proof that the substance you have been bashing was safe. You revert back to more broscience. Also benzo can defiantly can be neurotoxic in high doses!!! So can other gaba antagonists *cough cough alcohol cough cough*.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in