General Sarm questions?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who has run sarms either on a bulk, cut, or recomp.....list your cycle ran and the results you obtained! Also for the sake of helping to find a reliable sarm company, list the company you ordered from. Also, do sarms increase protein synthesis and food intake for results like steroids would? I know they're not as anabolic as steroids, but could the body require higher calories like anabolics while using sarms. Anyone feel free to list any questions or info you might have! I'm currently running mass genetics ostarine. I was using their lgd but was cutting so I'm saving the lgd for my bulk now and gonna run this cut on their osta.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a question to put in the anabolic section.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
also if you search in the supplements logs section on "search forum" as well as in the anabolic section you can find a laundry list of sarm threads that you can look at and should contain the info you're looking for.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone who has run sarms either on a bulk, cut, or recomp.....list your cycle ran and the results you obtained! Also for the sake of helping to find a reliable sarm company, list the company you ordered from. Also, do sarms increase protein synthesis and food intake for results like steroids would? I know they're not as anabolic as steroids, but could the body require higher calories like anabolics while using sarms. Anyone feel free to list any questions or info you might have! I'm currently running mass genetics ostarine. I was using their lgd but was cutting so I'm saving the lgd for my bulk now and gonna run this cut on their osta.
you cant talk sources unless its an OTC brand... anyone who used ugl cant talk about their source/brand