Weight/Fat loss supplements

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fortunately I have had little need for these types of supplements. My wife is a post-menopausal woman (late 50s) who is trying to drop 20-25 pounds before our daughter's wedding. She is highly motivated, and hits the gym regularly and eats like a bird. But the pounds aren't coming off as quickly as she would like, which means I'm living with a bitchy woman. Any recommendations which can help accelerate her weight loss?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Is she currently tracking her calorie intake? Is she following any type of training/cardio program at her gym sessions?

I think it would be wise to start by taking a deeper look at what she's currently eating and doing in terms of cardio and exercise. For supplements that would help from a fat loss and mood improvement (to help with her being bitchy) perspective, I would look into Oxymax XT. It's a very complete thermogenic product that contains Eria Jarensis which can boost energy and mood

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd agree to start by having her take a closer look at diet and training. Also setting realistic expectations as to how many pounds per week she's losing.