Browsing Nutriverse

Brownrg8

Brownrg8

Awards
Hey guys, general supplement question here. I'm browsing Nutriverse and I'm a bit mindblown from the horribly large selection of supplements.

I've really only used pre-workouts, some various forms of protein, and Follidrone over my time in the gym. I know there's more out there that'll help improve my overall health and powerlifting game.

Any suggestions and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd pick up a good multi and some fish oil to add to your pwo and protein shake. You could through in some creatine monohydrate to the mix as well. Then experiment with ABE, x gels, and other natty supps like follidrone 2.0, ep1c unleashed, anafuse etc.

Brownrg8

Brownrg8

Awards
I'd pick up a good multi and some fish oil to add to your pwo and protein shake. You could through in some creatine monohydrate to the mix as well. Then experiment with ABE, x gels, and other natty supps like follidrone 2.0, ep1c unleashed, anafuse etc.
I meant to write FD2.0 when I said follidrone.

Are natty supps worth the hype they get? I've seen people praise some and when I saw that people were talking up FD2.0, I looked into it and have been enjoying it so far.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Are natty supps worth the hype they get? I've seen people praise some and when I saw that people were talking up FD2.0, I looked into it and have been enjoying it so far.
Well they are natural products so you won't get any miracle results and you can't compare them to non natural products. But for being natural and not messing with your hormones they are great supplements and will get you the best results you can get naturally..

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Depends on the natty supp...some are excellent, some are probably overhyped. None can really be compared to hormonal products, but there are also less risks associated, you don't have to mess with a PCT, etc, yet they can still be very effective. If you're enjoying FD2.0, and looking for more suggestions, Orig1n, K1ngs Blood (as a standalone rather than as part of PCT), Anabeta Elite, and X-Gels would all be worth looking into.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to offer some suggestions...!

What are your goals..?

This will help narrow it down some... ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been training? What are your stats? What are you main goals?

Brownrg8

Brownrg8

Awards
How long have you been training? What are your stats? What are you main goals?
I've been specifically geared towards powerlifting the last four years.

Stats:
5'8" 201-204#
S: 530 (belted)
B: 340
D: 630 (belted)

All those lifts are recent as of 19 March 2017. I basically have been cycling the three main lifts between power, hypertrophy, and strength days with bodybuilding assistance geared for the lifts. I'll be starting The Cube Method on Monday.

I train for strength at the lowest bodyweight I can without sacrificing my energy levels, since my lifts all seem to tank when I go below 200. I'd like to be able to get down to 190ish while still putting up the same numbers or more since I've seen some beastly people in the 191 category.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been specifically geared towards powerlifting the last four years.

Stats:
5'8" 201-204#
S: 530 (belted)
B: 340
D: 630 (belted)

All those lifts are recent as of 19 March 2017. I basically have been cycling the three main lifts between power, hypertrophy, and strength days with bodybuilding assistance geared for the lifts. I'll be starting The Cube Method on Monday.

I train for strength at the lowest bodyweight I can without sacrificing my energy levels, since my lifts all seem to tank when I go below 200. I'd like to be able to get down to 190ish while still putting up the same numbers or more since I've seen some beastly people in the 191 category.
You mean 181? If you're okay at water cutting, you could probably weigh in at 181 and compete at over 200 the following day.

Stuff that's good for powerlifting and strength: creatine, betaine, alpha-GPC, possibly phophatidic acid/soy lecithin granules, arachidonic acid
For controlling weight while staying strong, look into Assass1nate. Non-stim fat burner that also helps with nutrient partitioning.