Mk 677 What's the verdict

Page 32 of 32 First ... 303132
  1. Mk 677 What's the verdict

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDevster View Post
    I dont know if there is much point in cycling it like that u might as well take it every day or have u read something that suggests thats the best way?
    im gonna try to find the article i read. it mightve actually been on here as a matter of fact.

EDIT: Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

It won't let me post the link

2. Does everyone take this solo or is it combined with a form of a test booster?
    •   

3. Also @Mike Arnold is insuligen supposed to be paired with soma as a Gda to blunt any negative impact to insulin sensitivity?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Which study was that? I've read well over a dozen studies and have never seen the study you are referring to. Furthermore, MK-677's sister drug (a ghrelin mimetic basically identical to MK-677 from a MOA standpoint) was just approved in Europe for muscle wasting conditions...and also showed increased lean mass, etc. It was shown to be very safe.

MK is also back in the works for a script drug in the US...and will no doubt be shown to be very safe, just as a dozen other studies have shown.
    Just my 10p here but I believe its reference to during trials 2 people had a serious cardiac event/adverse reaction which stopped trial, BUT they were elderly. However it got marked enough for countries like Australia to not sanction its use and they also published concerns over long term effects around it being carcinogenic (allegedly). I for one would love to take Mk677 but reading that stuff raises my eyebrow im not going to lie.

That being said what the hell do I know and theres all sorts of scaremongering around new supps so here's a question..
    does masupps ship to UK???

5. Anyone know if MA has any current codes?
    •   

6. Ok so i have decided to take a punt on MK677 10mg at night. I have purchased Berberine to help keep blood sugar in check and a Blood Glucose Monitor. Now the questions.

Do i take the Mk677 with last meal of day or 30 mins or so before bed with just water?
    Do i take the berberine with the mk677/last meal?
    Do i take the blood glucose reading first thing in morning before breakfast, then take my berberine with breakfast/high carb meals?
    Do i increase water consumption for MK 677?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

7. MK677 plus PowerFULL has resulted in the deepest sleep and most insane dreams ive ever had.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

8. Sounds positive. Any joint improvement or issues??

9. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Sounds positive. Any joint improvement or issues??
    No, actually feel kinda beat up this week. Chalk it up to being on a cut and training aggressively.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

10. I wonder what effects MK has on cortisol levels.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wagz86 View Post
    I wonder what effects MK has on cortisol levels.
    Thats a very good question. I hope it helps lower cortisol but havent seen any info thus far about it. Am hoping running a low dose at night will reduce the lethargy and blood glucose spikes reported.

12. I was on it for a long while and unfortunately I did not do blood tests while on. But Iím about to go back on for another long term. Nothing helps my joints like MK does.

13. Just about to start a run of mk. Anyone have any strategies to deal with potential bloat? I’m quite lean and hoping it won’t bloat me too much.

Also should I be worried about possible insulin resistance affects with 25mg a day? I don’t plan on going crazy with my diet by eat 250-400g of carb a day normally.

Thanks

14. I use 12.5mg and haven’t noticed any issues with bloat. Then again, I’m also on keto.

15. I do best on 25mg M-F, with weekends off. Dramatic reduction in pain (bone on bone arthritis). Using this protocol, it put my IGF-1 levels above normal (although not scary high). Most importantly, I saw no deleterious sides in my other bloodwork, and I had been on for 2.5 months at that point. People say I look leaner, although I've noticed no objective evidence of that. On the downside I tried 12.5mg, but it didn't give me the pain relief 25mg did (I weigh 245lbs)

Great tool IMO, especially if you're older (I'm almost 50) and have any injuries...

16. I'm still waiting for more research on MK677 as the concerns around cell mutation, hyperplasia and the long term effects havent been bottomed out.

17. Anything regarding reducing insulin sensitivity, is this a concern? I eat high carb diet normally, I feel better and can stay quite lean but not sure if this is going to be detrimental with mk677

18. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    I'm still waiting for more research on MK677 as the concerns around cell mutation, hyperplasia and the long term effects havent been bottomed out.
    Long term effects of MK would not be any different than long term effects of injecting HGH. Actually, considering MK677 usage only bumps up ones natural GH production to a certain point, long term side effects would be less worrisome, considering MK only causes a raise of natural GH production that would be akin to a relatively low dose of injectable GH. Also, from what I gather, the real contributor to any tumorigenesis, which is what it sounds like you're concerned with, is IGF-1. This, along with GH, is also raised to a certain point. Since these raises are occurring naturally, along with the IGF increases comes production of IGFBP, which is a good thing as it kinda keeps the IGF from running absolutely rampant. So, considering the MOA of MK677 is natural production of GH, I'd think the potential sides would be far, far less than using higher doses of synthetic HGH, of which there are already long term studies and information available.

Now, I'm certainly not an expert and have not used MK677, though it's an idea I'm considering and I'm currently doing research on. Your concerns are certainly valid, I'm just trying to point out that the long term effects you're waiting on are already out there. That is, unless your speaking about some kind of toxic effects of the compound itself that I'm not aware of? If that's the case, please let me know what you found.

Also, to anyone who happens to read the above, if anything I've stated is incorrect, please enlighten me!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    Anything regarding reducing insulin sensitivity, is this a concern? I eat high carb diet normally, I feel better and can stay quite lean but not sure if this is going to be detrimental with mk677
    I'd LOVE more information on this as well, as this is the number one thing that has kept me from using the compound to this point. Increases in fasting blood sugar, which is what leads to the increased insulin resistance, is not attractive to me, which really sucks because everything else I've read about it sounds amazing! I'd really like more information about this particular issue, though I find it hard to come across!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ripple2352 View Post
    I'd LOVE more information on this as well, as this is the number one thing that has kept me from using the compound to this point. Increases in fasting blood sugar, which is what leads to the increased insulin resistance, is not attractive to me, which really sucks because everything else I've read about it sounds amazing! I'd really like more information about this particular issue, though I find it hard to come across!
    This! If anyone can please answer this be much appreciated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK-677..........Whats the Hype!?
    By metallifter87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 12:32 AM
  2. SERMs.... What's the verdict?
    By Magikskittlz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3