Mk 677 What's the verdict

Page 30 of 30 First ... 282930

1. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I will say when I switched from OL things did get better for me. Will never use OL mk again. But maybe just me.
    not just you
    imo OL gharine is garbage and not legit gharine 0r massively underdosed

2. I did keep same dosage, for me reading the studies 10mg is right for me and my goals and close to side effect free. I love OL brand but I have gotten better results using others for mk677. PM with any questions.
    •   

3. Any opinions between going with PRE mk677 or MAresearch mk677?

4. Quote Originally Posted by cody199477 View Post
    Any opinions between going with PRE mk677 or MAresearch mk677?
    Of course, I own the company, so my comments are going to be positive, but they are truthful none the less. My MK-677 is absolutely killer--made in the US and over 99% pure with a lab test attached. It is always priced exceptionally low--only $43.99 with a 20% off discount code (loyal20), which will remain valid until we start taking e-checks. The usual discount is 15%. Either way, it is priced great. You won't find a single review on my MK anywhere that is not exceptional--every single one. Many have said it is the best MK they have ever used--well over 100 people (many of which I could refer you to). I've never heard one person say they've used a better version anywhere.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Of course, I own the company, so my comments are going to be positive, but they are truthful none the less. My MK-677 is absolutely killer--made in the US and over 99% pure with a lab test attached. It is always priced exceptionally low--only $43.99 with a 20% off discount code (loyal20), which will remain valid until we start taking e-checks. The usual discount is 15%. Either way, it is priced great. You won't find a single review on my MK anywhere that is not exceptional--every single one. Many have said it is the best MK they have ever used--well over 100 people (many of which I could refer you to). I've never heard one person say they've used a better version anywhere.
    ^^^this
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Is there a big difference between your RC mk-677 and somatozine? I've been taking somatozine for about 6-7 months now and have liked it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I've been on liquid form for the last 6 months but I want to give your Somatozine a try. I was wondering if it would be in my best interest to take some time off between my liquid run and Somatozine or just continue straight through. Any tips/advice is greatly appreciated!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Do you ship to the uk mike?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK-677..........Whats the Hype!?
    By metallifter87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 12:32 AM
  2. SERMs.... What's the verdict?
    By Magikskittlz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3