Mk 677 What's the verdict

Page 30 of 31 First ... 28293031 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I will say when I switched from OL things did get better for me. Will never use OL mk again. But maybe just me.
    not just you
    imo OL gharine is garbage and not legit gharine 0r massively underdosed

2. I did keep same dosage, for me reading the studies 10mg is right for me and my goals and close to side effect free. I love OL brand but I have gotten better results using others for mk677. PM with any questions.
    •   

3. Any opinions between going with PRE mk677 or MAresearch mk677?

4. Quote Originally Posted by cody199477 View Post
    Any opinions between going with PRE mk677 or MAresearch mk677?
    Of course, I own the company, so my comments are going to be positive, but they are truthful none the less. My MK-677 is absolutely killer--made in the US and over 99% pure with a lab test attached. It is always priced exceptionally low--only $43.99 with a 20% off discount code (loyal20), which will remain valid until we start taking e-checks. The usual discount is 15%. Either way, it is priced great. You won't find a single review on my MK anywhere that is not exceptional--every single one. Many have said it is the best MK they have ever used--well over 100 people (many of which I could refer you to). I've never heard one person say they've used a better version anywhere.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Of course, I own the company, so my comments are going to be positive, but they are truthful none the less. My MK-677 is absolutely killer--made in the US and over 99% pure with a lab test attached. It is always priced exceptionally low--only $43.99 with a 20% off discount code (loyal20), which will remain valid until we start taking e-checks. The usual discount is 15%. Either way, it is priced great. You won't find a single review on my MK anywhere that is not exceptional--every single one. Many have said it is the best MK they have ever used--well over 100 people (many of which I could refer you to). I've never heard one person say they've used a better version anywhere.
    ^^^this
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Is there a big difference between your RC mk-677 and somatozine? I've been taking somatozine for about 6-7 months now and have liked it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I've been on liquid form for the last 6 months but I want to give your Somatozine a try. I was wondering if it would be in my best interest to take some time off between my liquid run and Somatozine or just continue straight through. Any tips/advice is greatly appreciated!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Do you ship to the uk mike?

9. I went from liquid right to somatozine and I highly recommend it personally.

10. I asked him this a while back. Unfortunately the donít do the eu due to custom arsehles
    @Whisky
    kept you waiting huh?

11. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I asked him this a while back. Unfortunately the donít do the eu due to custom arsehles
    @Whisky
    I thought UK was available as a checkout option, anyway things must have changed...

He should do something like a local EU store to serve this market as well.

12. I am a bottomless pit on this stuff and crave nothing but junk food. I've tried to run it on 2 separate occasions and I legit can't control myself.

I wish I wasn't like this 🤷

13. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    I thought UK was available as a checkout option, anyway things must have changed...

He should do something like a local EU store to serve this market as well.
    He told me they don’t ship over here because of the high rate of seizures from customs. There is another thing that would be applicable to uk only (in the eu) and that it contains melatonin and as far as I’m aware it’s prescription only in the uk so that would be another hurdle. However here in Spain they sell it in the supermarkets so it would be fine here.... nudge wink Arnold ;-)
    kept you waiting huh?

14. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I asked him this a while back. Unfortunately the don’t do the eu due to custom arsehles
    @Whisky
    Shame that, I’ve had ephedrine from Canada no problems (banned here) but given that mk is totally legal you’d think it’d be ok....?

15. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    He told me they donít ship over here because of the high rate of seizures from customs. There is another thing that would be applicable to uk only (in the eu) and that it contains melatonin and as far as Iím aware itís prescription only in the uk so that would be another hurdle. However here in Spain they sell it in the supermarkets so it would be fine here.... nudge wink Arnold ;-)
    Could it be the packaging? Not discreet enough or mention of what kind of product/value is in it?

16. Any coupon codes for MA?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

17. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    Is there a big difference between your RC mk-677 and somatozine? I've been taking somatozine for about 6-7 months now and have liked it.
    Sorry about the slow response. been pretty busy.

Somatozine contains MK plus a half-dozen other things. These additional compounds do improve one's overall results because they produce effects such as increased IGF-1 conversion, increased free GH levels, increased IGF-1 bioavailability and half-life, etc, etc, etc. Still, MK-677 is responsible for the majority of the product's effects.

MA Research MK-677 is for in vitro research only, so I can't make a direct comparison in that way, but based on the available research, it would seem that Somatozine is slightly more effective, but also costs more, while regular MK-677 would still work very well at a reduced price.

18. Quote Originally Posted by treos11508 View Post
    I've been on liquid form for the last 6 months but I want to give your Somatozine a try. I was wondering if it would be in my best interest to take some time off between my liquid run and Somatozine or just continue straight through. Any tips/advice is greatly appreciated!
    It's really up to you and what you want to do. If you're asking me if it is harmful to stay on longer...or will lead the reduced gains, the answer is no. The more you use it, the better your gains will be, but each person needs to make this decision for themselves based on their own personal finances.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Do you ship to the uk mike?
    Yes

20. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I asked him this a while back. Unfortunately the don’t do the eu due to custom arsehles
    @Whisky
    We are now. I will be assuming full ownership of the company within a week or so and will be making some changes--all for the better.

21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Any coupon codes for MA?
    MA Labs: am20

MA Research: am15

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    We are now. I will be assuming full ownership of the company within a week or so and will be making some changes--all for the better.
    Hopefully EU wide shipping, not just UK?

23. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Hopefully EU wide shipping, not just UK?
    yep

24. Wicked!!
    kept you waiting huh?

25. Makes you tired for a week

Dont sleep well.

No real benefit.

May make things grow you dont want.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK-677..........Whats the Hype!?
    By metallifter87 in forum Anabolics