Mk 677 What's the verdict

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MadDoc View Post
    I did use mk 677 for about 8 months, gained 6.5 pounds and lost a bit of fat, no training whatsoever, although diet was on point.
    The 6.5 increase does not include the extra 4 pounds water weight I had in me while taking it and lost in the first week off. @Slims
    Interested to hear how u gained muscle without training????

2. Quote Originally Posted by AlTiTuDe06 View Post
    Interested to hear how u gained muscle without training????
    Clinical studies have actually shown that test subjects gained significant amounts of lean muscle without any training at all. MK's sister drug, Anamorelin, which is now a prescription drug in Europe for the purpose of lean-mass-building/prevention of muscle loss, has demonstrated the same results in clinical trials.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    So if somebody was on a bulking cycle with a decent surplus diet and on-point training programme gaining about 2lbs of lean mass per month could potentially gain an additional lb, (3lbs per month total), with the inclusion of MK-677?
    Absolutely. Most people will gain significantly more than one pound of lean muscle per month.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Absolutely. Most people will gain significantly more than one pound of lean muscle per month.
    SOLD!
  5. Mk 677 What's the verdict

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Clinical studies have actually shown that test subjects gained significant amounts of lean muscle without any training at all. MK's sister drug, Anamorelin, which is now a prescription drug in Europe for the purpose of lean-mass-building/prevention of muscle loss, has demonstrated the same results in clinical trials.
    I'm a strong believer in somatozine myself ... just believed u had to "work for your money" .... but hey guess ya can't lose by layin around gaining muscle lol

As I pop 2 caps
    •   

6. MK sounds interesting but is it 100%? Like, will I look/feel great for a few years before I fall down dead..? I don't want fall down dead...

7. Yes I gained muscle without training.
    Especially pecs, forearms, and calves seemed to gain more than the rest.
    I was experiencing STRONG numbness and tingling in hands and fingers, and tingling would start from the armpits and go to my hands.
    Went away with high dose vit b6, like 80mg per day minimum.
    Was also taking Huperzine A, and it is my opinion it does make a very big difference stacked with MK 677.

@Slims @AlTiTuDe06

8. Probably worth adding to my previous post, I am 35 yo and 5'7", very tiny waist (i can stick 3 fingers in the waist a of size 28 jeans). So 6.5 lbs on me is definitely noticeable.
  9. Mk 677 What's the verdict

Decided to go with;

Mk
    Tr3st
    Super DHEA
    Follidrone
    Origin
    Letrone 1 cap every night to battle estro from Tr3st
    12 weeks

Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. Quote Originally Posted by MadDoc View Post
    I did use mk 677 for about 8 months, gained 6.5 pounds and lost a bit of fat, no training whatsoever, although diet was on point.
    The 6.5 increase does not include the extra 4 pounds water weight I had in me while taking it and lost in the first week off. @Slims
    total BS. ive gained a couple of pounds and had to really hit my food

11. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    What's b.s. about it... Good quality mk packs on serious size

12. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    What's b.s. about it... Good quality mk packs on serious size
    I don't know what's up some of the guys on this forum man.... MK flat out works and I've never seen so many people with these odd ball results. Like literally everyone I know that has tried it, older guys, young guys, even my ex chick all had the same sides and results. All of them. Not even one was a non responder.

13. im on my 2nd version and it doesnt do much

german pharama seemed better, i could feel the waves but not much gains.
    latest DNA stuff seems ****e. maybe i feel slight stronger is all

and there is clearly over exaggerated results from people

14. i will try another brand and go into month 3 soon and see if any better, so again to hunt for a decent brand

anyone want to pm me good uk places to purchase quality stuff?
    how about these people on Facebook, some very genuine sellers it seems

ty

15. I wouldn't use this on cycle. More beneficial in pct and post pct, in between cycles and etc...

16. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    i will try another brand and go into month 3 soon and see if any better, so again to hunt for a decent brand

anyone want to pm me good uk places to purchase quality stuff?
    how about these people on Facebook, some very genuine sellers it seems

ty
    Using @Mike Arnold's MA Supps Somatozine and having good results. Worth checking out, it's about a dollar per cap after discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    I wouldn't use this on cycle. More beneficial in pct and post pct, in between cycles and etc...
    Disagree. Would use it in all instances. It definitely has its place on cycle too.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    im on my 2nd version and it doesnt do much

german pharama seemed better, i could feel the waves but not much gains.
    latest DNA stuff seems ****e. maybe i feel slight stronger is all

and there is clearly over exaggerated results from people
    You have bunk product.

18. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    Sorry about that mate.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    You have bunk product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    You have bunk product.
    what 2 different companies

1st german pharma i could at least feel something but still no major gains, maybe a coupe of lbs with increased food

but i will try another version, its just trying to find a decent version, doesnt seem to be that easy

20. MA Supps Somatozine website appears to be down and i think it out priced my and with uk delivery on top

21. Didn't read the whole thread but an IGF-1 blood test is about $70 IIRC. Docs use IGF-1 levels as a surrogate bio-marker for GH production, since actual GH levels rise and fall like crazy, IGF-1 levels are more stable. $140 is a pretty small price to test out (before and after) if it works for you (either your natural production on it, or source quality). Mike's former podcast partner Scotty S2H ran whatever source he used, at 4x years old, and had an IGF-1 level at 310 IIRC, which, IIRC again, is top of range for a 20'ish year old.

22. may try zone x labs next. good youtuber recommended, knows his stuff

23. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    what 2 different companies

1st german pharma i could at least feel something but still no major gains, maybe a coupe of lbs with increased food

but i will try another version, its just trying to find a decent version, doesnt seem to be that easy
    I've had good success with Neobolics.

24. upped my does today, 20mg at lunch and 20mg tonight, definitely feeling it tonight

25. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    upped my does today, 20mg at lunch and 20mg tonight, definitely feeling it tonight
    what exactly are you feeling?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK-677..........Whats the Hype!?
    By metallifter87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 12:32 AM
  2. SERMs.... What's the verdict?
    By Magikskittlz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3