What to add to ABE/X-gels to dry out more

P

Pjunior22

Awards
I'm leaving for vacation to Vegas/SD in 30 days. Currently i'm running ABE with X Gels and Tr1umph for a nice boost in body comp before vacation comes. I'm curious if there is anything else i can add to this for further leaning/drying effect? I have a bottle of Sup3r PCT laying around but not really sure if adding that in would be of any benefit (besides maybe the Arimistane) ??

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that stack is gonna "dry you out" dude.

Add Erase Pro to it though and that should meet your needs. Works well with that stack anyway

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If by drying out from abe Xgels you mean vascular and pumped then I get the reference. What you may want to add is something like erase pro like the other poster mentioned. It will definitely aid you in what you are looking for. I definitely dry up on it and also helps promote strength and vascularity. A very good product to mix with abe.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since Anabeta Elite contains forskolin, it will aid in body comp but won't necessarily dry you out. You need proper diet, training and if you want a supplement to help, look for something that aids in estrogen control. Erase pro, AlphaMax XT are two good options. AlphaMax XT is 25% off at Nutriverse just use code AM5.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to be tough in 30 days. Alphamax XT stacks really well with ABE and ArA, however that stack is best over 8 weeks. Alphamax XT has DHAA like Erase, and also gives another 50mg of F95 to bring daily around 100mg when stacked with ABE. You would also get some nice libido boost from the Eurycoma, 3,4-Divanil, etc. If you were looking for something like that.

SuperNova from Evomuse would be an option as well. Or maybe another Evomuse topical.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. That would be a nice natty stack. Alphamax xt , ABE, and x gels would get you good results and help dry out as well if your diet is in check.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since Anabeta Elite contains forskolin, it will aid in body comp but won't necessarily dry you out. You need proper diet, training and if you want a supplement to help, look for something that aids in estrogen control. Erase pro, AlphaMax XT are two good options. AlphaMax XT is 25% off at Nutriverse just use code AM5.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/
Very good points here. I've still yet to give Alphamax a try yet but can assume it's much like the OG erase pro. Diet is what helps me dry out more than any product or factor so I agree completely with that point.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed R1 and I posted at same time about Alphamax XT. We didn't on purpose, just fluke timing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed R1 and I posted at same time about Alphamax XT. We didn't on purpose, just fluke timing.
The good Ole double team. :)

Nothing wrong with that my friend.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
If your going to buy something, get Letrone. You only need 1 cap a day so it will last 60 days. And its two AI's, a test booster and raises GH. Its the best and strongest natural AI available (blows away Erase Pro and is more effective than Invictus).

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your going to buy something, get Letrone. You only need 1 cap a day so it will last 60 days. And its two AI's, a test booster and raises GH. Its the best and strongest natural AI available (blows away Erase Pro and is more effective than Invictus).
amazon has FD2 but no Letrone.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another way to do it is to run AlphaMax with Anabeta Elite for 8 weeks total (along with ArA) then pick up some bulk forskolin and run it for an additional 4 weeks which would make your forskolin run 12 weeks.

M

Mark Table

Awards
Arimistane is the best to dry u out.
Elim1nate by Olympus labs or Eradicate-e from muscle addiction will give u the best and fastest results that u are looking for.
go for it and u'll be ready for your vacation.
Arimistane day by day will make u look more shredded and quickly.
U are going to get more vascular lean and with thinner skin.
take 75mg to 100 a day.
i always use it when I'm getting ready to go on vacation and it always gives me great results.
your stack with Ara + Abe + Arimistane i believe is the really best.
Enjoy the results

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not use something like hydravax from metabolic

The read up seems to fit the bill

D

deadlyzach

Awards
Erase pro, that stuff was incredible for leaning out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase pro, that stuff was incredible for leaning out.
Yes. I haven't used it in a few years but when I did, I remember it drying me out a ton. Actually hurt my libido a bit but the physical results were great.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I haven't used it in a few years but when I did, I remember it drying me out a ton. Actually hurt my libido a bit but the physical results were great.
Would DIM (Diindolylmethane) be a good alternative to Erase Pro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would DIM (Diindolylmethane) be a good alternative to Erase Pro
They're just very different so it's hard to compare.

Inhibit e would work well here, or even reduce xt.

Something like evomuse dryuretix potentially too at the tail end

P

Pjunior22

Awards
So I have X-Gels ABE Alphamax XT and El1minate - should i run all 4 or Use either El1iminate and Alphamax with X-gels/ABE?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I have X-Gels ABE Alphamax XT and El1minate - should i run all 4 or Use either El1iminate and Alphamax with X-gels/ABE?
I wouldn't run ABE and Amax at the same time... theres overlap with the forskolin and frankly I dont think youd see the most benefit from that.
I also wouldnt run Elim and Amax at the same time as both have some anti-e components IIRC

Id do either Xgels+ABE+Elim (Amax another time) or Xgels+Amax (separate run for ABE+Elim)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run an AI to dry you out. X gels will be good to keep you full but you need something else to dry you out.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
How do we feel the results would be on alpha max xt and erase pro? Or alphamax xt/inhibit e?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do we feel the results would be on alpha max xt and erase pro? Or alphamax xt/inhibit e?
No need to stack Alphamax XT with erase pro or inhibit e. You still need estrogen. Alphamax XT uses DHAA and Ashwagandha which are both found in Erase pro +. No need to overlap.

If I recall, Inhibit E also has DHAA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
too much anti e combing both of those. either one.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't run ABE and Amax at the same time... theres overlap with the forskolin and frankly I dont think youd see the most benefit from that.
I also wouldnt run Elim and Amax at the same time as both have some anti-e components IIRC

Id do either Xgels+ABE+Elim (Amax another time) or Xgels+Amax (separate run for ABE+Elim)
I've ran AlphaMax xt with ABE before and it was great. Each person responds different. If you can handle the amount of forskolin (GI), it's a good stack.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
X gels/Inhibit E will get you where you want to be as long as you're cutting calories.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The new erase pro and M test contain full doses of ashwaghanda. I don't think it would hurt but I think stacking mtest/inhibit E would be a more cost effective method and will give you the same results

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about running erase pro with something like cel mtest? Any benefit or still pseudo redundant?
AI+test booster is always a good stack in my book, although The Express 42 brings up a valid point.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help y'all! I might try to find a log of someone who has ran something similar. Or I could always log it myself!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the help y'all! I might try to find a log of someone who has ran something similar. Or I could always log it myself!
I highly recommend to log it! You will receive great input on your training, supplementation and diet as well :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about running erase pro with something like cel mtest? Any benefit or still pseudo redundant?
I wouldn't stack those two. A lot of people have used Mtest and seem to like it. I haven't used it though. I have my top 5 Products that I know work with my body well and I usually cycle them off and on throughout the year.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, any particular reason why you wouldn't run them together?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input, any particular reason why you wouldn't run them together?
Estrogen control can be very useful during a cut, recomp but you don't want to crush it. Some people think the lower my estrogen number is, the better. That's simply not true. Estrogen plays a vital role in your body. Especially in libido. Some people are sensitive enough to notice changes in libido (negative changes) off 1 single product like erase pro. I would def not stack the two. If you are looking for more, try stacking two products that the main ingredients don't overlap in a negative way. Forskolin can be very beneficial here because you can run it for 12 weeks with fantastic results. Combine that with a E control type product along with proper diet and training and you should see fantastic results for relatively cheap.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen control can be very useful during a cut, recomp but you don't want to crush it. Some people think the lower my estrogen number is, the better. That's simply not true. Estrogen plays a vital role in your body. Especially in libido. Some people are sensitive enough to notice changes in libido (negative changes) off 1 single product like erase pro. I would def not stack the two. If you are looking for more, try stacking two products that the main ingredients don't overlap in a negative way. Forskolin can be very beneficial here because you can run it for 12 weeks with fantastic results. Combine that with a E control type product along with proper diet and training and you should see fantastic results for relatively cheap.
That makes sense, definitely don't want to crush the estrogen. What exactly in the m test is already controlling/reducing estrogen though? My understanding is the ingredients are natural test/hormone boosters for the most part.