Companies are moving away from arimistane...?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Many of the new test boosters/pct's seem to be switching to "abieta..." in favor of Arimistane/Androsta...

I'm curious as to why this is?

(I know Arimistane is still great and available)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
arimistane is pretty damn expensive

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane does work to lower cortisol and dry/lean you out, but it doesn't lower e2 levels (at least not for me). I tested it a few times.

popchris

Awards
ELROCK, so you do think it can be helpful to lean out?

I bought a bottle recently and then did research here (I should've done that the other way around, I know) and read that the consensus is that it doesn't actually affect e2.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Another reason that some companies are moving away from it is because of the joint dryness and complaints received in feedback with it. Arimistane does work, but a lot of users would steer away from products including it because of the side effects of joint pains and aches.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I bought a bottle recently and then did research here (I should've done that the other way around, I know) and read that the consensus is that it doesn't actually affect e2.
I prefer Abieta (DHAA) products over arimistane. The weight loss (water) from arimistane seemed to come on quicker, however the fat loss from DHAA seemed to be more pronounced and permanent. That has been my experience using multiple products including OG Erase and OG Alphamax vs New Erase and Alphamax XT.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane never touched e2, but it did tend to drop water weight at higher levels. The problem was to achieve that, the side effect was as mentioned above- joint pain.

The issue I assume was that Arimistane was marketed incorrectly as an AI and people caught on. It would have been more effective in a cort control supplement, IMO.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Sure it can be helpful to lean out a bit. The thing is it tends to cause joint discomfort/dryness in my experience.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This^^^

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking companies care about us.

It's all about the dollar.
This is my thinking as well...
Also Arimistane being part of the 'Andro family' might be harder to get into mainstream supplement stores?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
This^^^

if only more people would realise that instead of being taken in by all the hype , which would reflect in poor sales and more attention to products that work

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
This^^^

if only more people would realise that instead of being taken in by all the hype , which would reflect in poor sales and more attention to products that work

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane never touched e2, but it did tend to drop water weight at higher levels. The problem was to achieve that, the side effect was as mentioned above- joint pain.

The issue I assume was that Arimistane was marketed incorrectly as an AI and people caught on. It would have been more effective in a cort control supplement, IMO.
This.

I loved the original AlphaMax because of the Arimistane in it. I respond well to Arimistane. I dry out very quickly and effectively with little to no joint pain. Luckily, I have some Arimistane only products I could add to other products. But AlphaMax XT and Erase Pro+, which now contain DHAA, are better overall products IMO.