Controlled Labs Oximega+Greens

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
This looks like the most complete health supplement, so I'm just looking for some real time reviews for this stuff.

Anybody used this?
Ratings?
Flavour?
Any noticable improvements?

Thanks in advance ;)

deanX

Awards
Heard a few good results with Oximega. Would like to know more either from people here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard a lot of positives on this and it's by a quality company so i'd say you're good to go on it and give it a try.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've heard a lot of positives on this and it's by a quality company so i'd say you're good to go on it and give it a try.
What's the orange flavour like?
I had a sample of their OxiMega Greens Spearmint and it was disgusting.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
OT&G is an excellent product. As for the flavor, its an "earthy" orange not a sweet orange flavor.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
OT&G is an excellent product. As for the flavor, its an "earthy" orange not a sweet orange flavor.
I suppose I could add some MyProtein Flavour Drops to it to make it a little more palatable.

I like the Apple PharmaFreaks Greens product but if I switch to the CL OxiMega+Greens I can save on having to buy my joint support and multi supps seperately.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's convenient for sure, but after two months I still couldn't get over the taste. It wasn't a huge deal as I find a lot of things taste bad, but I just chug them and go on my way.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All those greens supplements vary and some are worse than others, none of them are all that appealing and what happens is the taste is so off putting you end up not drinking them after a while...which is a shame.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I just shotgun the Greens from CL. Only deal with the aftertaste for a moment, which I don't really mind at all.

AquaFina

Awards
2oz water
3oz apple cider vinegar
1tbsp lemon flavor fish oil
1scoop amazing grass greens
1or2 squirts of STUR stevia flavoring
Done