Do you have any suggestions for getting lean muscle?

Reeves86

Awards
Whether the supplement is necessary for us?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if your diet and training regimen are already on point, first I would start by adding 500 clean
calories per day to your total intake.

Then for supplements, here are some that are great natural anabolic for lean mass.

SNS Xgels
CEL EpiPlex
PES Anabeta Elite

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, diet and training will be key to this. Supplementation will not make you lean or gain lean mass without proper diet and training in place geared towards your goals. If you need any help with those two, don't hesitate to ask. We can set you up with a nice routine/plan for both.

That being said, there are quite a few supplements that can help you. Everybody had their own preferences on what works for them and in return, you need to find what works for you.

Anabeta Elite and AlphaMax XT are usually the some of the first two mentioned when someone asks a question like this. Why? Because they both are tailored towards making lean muscle mass gains as well as shaping physique. Both of them contain forskolin which aids in body composition. Stacking them has proven to be a great stack but before you stack those two, I highly suggest taking each solo. Here is what I see from each:

Anabeta Elite - slight increase in vascularity, slight improvement on body composition, strength gains

AlphaMax XT- increase in libido, great sleep at night, great improvement on physique.

I'm not sure if there are any sales for Anabeta Elite right now, but Nutriverse has 25% off for AlphaMax XT at the moment. They also have buy 2 get one free. The 25% off figure will show once the product has been added to the cart and you use promo code AM5.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lean Muscle? Is there Fat Muscle? :D Sorry, couldn't resist. Eat slightly above your TDEE (don't think 100 would cut it, so maybe 2-300kcals?) - in a perfect world, this could theoretically net a 70/30 muscle to fat gain. You're going to put on fat no matter what - luckily, dropping a pound of fat takes a week...putting on a pound of muscle takes a whoooooooooole lot longer.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I think the Hi-Tech Superdrol would work well as long as your nutrition is set up to match your goals (as others have said). I gained size and strength on it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats (height, weight, age, estimated bodyfat, etc.)
What are your goals?
What is your training experience and diet strategy?

As others have mentioned, training and nutrition will dictate 80-90% of your progress with gaining muscle. There are plenty of supplements available that can help with muscle gain, but they will only contribute a small portion to your overall progress. As far as supplementation goes, the suggestions above are great - Alphamax XT and X-gels would be my number one suggestion for a natural natty stack

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus on your nutrition and training before thinking about adding in supplements.
Check out a few of the articles here.
If unsure about what to do after that, I recommend investing in someone who can and will individualize your nutrition and training for you re your lean mass gains goal.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another vote for X Gels! The tried and true my friend, some other great suggestions here as well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another vote for X Gels! The tried and true my friend, some other great suggestions here as well
For me, x gels isn't something that will add mass or help me get leaner. It's perfect when stacked with something like ABE or AlphaMax xt.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have had success running it solo, but I couldn't agree more. Stacking with ABE or Alphamax XT will amplify results