CEL M-TEST Dosing Inquiry

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all, had a curious question for those who took m-test. If you miss a dose do you just continue on as if you took it? Or do you take 3 doses of 3 spread out the following day to compensate? Also, any particular reason why the product can't be taken daily in a single dose of 6 pills? Thanks!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
If you miss a dose just skip and continue with normal dosing half morning half at night. Im not a huge fan of natty supps but this one is a winner about to run two bottles for 8 weeks. Can't believe the sleep quality from it.

And the libido is nice but split the dose to keep it working all day. I got a confidence libido swag morning dose then slept like a baby taking it 1-2 hours before bed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Just skip and do half morning and half night dosage.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Say you miss the morning dose, I would take 6 caps pre bed. If you miss the night dose, I would just skip it and not make it up.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to take 9 the next day if you miss a day. Honestly, I have started another run of just 3 in the morning and I really love the effects. It's such a good product. So don't worry about making it up. You aren't going to "miss" anything by missing a dose. It doesn't work like that.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I find that I forget the evening dose pretty frequently. Is there any large reason why the full dose (6 pills) can't be taken at once? Or could I split it up to 4 in the morning and 2 at night?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find that I forget the evening dose pretty frequently. Is there any large reason why the full dose (6 pills) can't be taken at once? Or could I split it up to 4 in the morning and 2 at night?
I don't think there is. I personally just take 1 large dose before bed.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is. I personally just take 1 large dose before bed.
Thanks for the advice! How do you like the large dose before bed? I guess that also depends on how long you've been taking it but I'm curious about your experience with it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you're taking daily i don't see any issue using one dose. I'm pretty good at remembering to re-dose products throughout the day though.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on my 3rd bottle in a row. Love this stuff. I do 3 am and 3 pm/dinner time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice! How do you like the large dose before bed? I guess that also depends on how long you've been taking it but I'm curious about your experience with it.
Some people had been noticing better sleep but I honestly have not noticed a difference. I have been getting bad sleep lately (before I started M test) though so who knows.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all, how necessary is it to take the m test with food?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Do you think there would be anything wrong with taking it pre-workout? Or post-workout with or without fish oil? Any advice would be appreciated!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey y'all, how necessary is it to take the m test with food?
Do you think there would be anything wrong with taking it pre-workout? Or post-workout with or without fish oil? Any advice would be appreciated!
Not really necessary to take with food. I usually took at least one dose fasted myself.

Pre or post workout is fine as well. Really it's a cumulative product so small daily changes in dosing times or foods shouldn't make any measurable difference.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I take it pre with no food. The dosing possibilities are endless.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks y'all I really appreciate it. I've always naturally opted for intermittent fasting so this really broadens the dosing period. I look forward to it! Thanks again!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks y'all I really appreciate it. I've always naturally opted for intermittent fasting so this really broadens the dosing period. I look forward to it! Thanks again!
Im the same... pretty much only eat between 7p-11p daily so dose whenever.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've experimented with a few dosing schemes and haven't really noticed a difference although some notice better sleep with 6 caps pre bed

2Burnt

Awards
I've experimented with a few dosing schemes and haven't really noticed a difference although some notice better sleep with 6 caps pre bed
Man this stuff really messes with my sleep in a bad way. Got worse when addind pct assist. I figured as much. Last time i bought bulk mucunia it destroyed my sleep. Im a try all at once morning dose to see if that helps.

2Burnt

Awards
You don't need to take 9 the next day if you miss a day. Honestly, I have started another run of just 3 in the morning and I really love the effects. It's such a good product. So don't worry about making it up. You aren't going to "miss" anything by missing a dose. It doesn't work like that.
I like this idea. I just dosed 3 mtest and 2 pct assist and hopefully i can get my sleep back to normal. So basically 5ish weeks in on the cycle i'll be half dosing. Hopefully the tboost will continue as my sleep is shot with full dosing.