NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
There is just too much news today lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What cookie jar do they not have their hand in ?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another great pickup for HTP!

In for the rebirth of Dust Extreme

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually I am a bit surprised they wanted to pick up this brand name as it is known to be one to stay away from more often than not..

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wut. lol.

So are these brands still have all their own formulations or is it like private labeling but all Hi-Tech products now.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Actually I am a bit surprised they wanted to pick up this brand name as it is known to be one to stay away from more often than not..
HiTech has actually been known to come in and help a lot of different brands. I don't think reputations scare Jared in the least.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HiTech has actually been known to come in and help a lot of different brands. I don't think reputations scare Jared in the least.
Yeah...I am confident that the Blackstone Labs brand of products will benefit for sure!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
LOL how many companys do they own now ?? Or should i put it in another way. How many did they buy up

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best Hitech product out there right now.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NurseGray
You should start a Hi-Tech Pharma product request thread..

Lord knows they are big enough to potentially deliver!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi-tech is now involved with both prime and blackstone?

Jared loves taking these risks

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Link no longer works.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-tech is now involved with both prime and blackstone?

Jared loves taking these risks
Two sht companies that no one will buy from...well...BSL will still sell their underdosed or zero dosed sht due to their strong marketing.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Keep your enemies close Blackstone labs name alone newbs buy not knowing anything about the products. They think it will make them look like PJ nothing against them they have a good marketing dude Facebook ads ppc and everything. If you can get the exposure and right athletes to promote it pretty sure you can sell anything.

By the way anybody need help with Facebook ads, SEO, or ppc hit me up for some tips not hard just time consuming

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Hi Tech markets DHEA based andros and gives them hard core designer steroid names for marketing purpose that work nothing near what the real deals do. Does anyone else see the problem with this?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Hi Tech markets DHEA based andros and gives them hard core designer steroid names for marketing purpose that work nothing near what the real deals do. Does anyone else see the problem with this?
Marketing strategies my friend most money to be made is from fresh meat or newbies. They own or produce so much it's not even funny but more power to them. Anyone should do research on the supps they take. They are just killing the newbie market with the names. I don't agree with calling Andros by names of other anabolics but they are big enough to fight for dmaa so they have my respect. They are a powerhouse in the industry

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Marketing strategies my friend most money to be made is from fresh meat or newbies. They own or produce so much it's not even funny but more power to them. Anyone should do research on the supps they take. They are just killing the newbie market with the names. I don't agree with calling Andros by names of other anabolics but they are big enough to fight for dmaa so they have my respect. They are a powerhouse in the industry
You they definitely earn my respect as well for the fight for DMAA I'm rooting hard for them, but for the products that have the DHEA Androsterone and the flintstone vitamin labels with D-Bol names well not so much

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
You they definitely earn my respect as well for the fight for DMAA I'm rooting hard for them, but for the products that have the DHEA Androsterone and the flintstone vitamin labels with D-Bol names well not so much
Yeah I mean at a certain point it almost false advertisement but if it sells product in a tough industry why not.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
But I still question why pj would sell 1/3 of his company

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does that mean they also acquired Jason Genova as a sponsored athlete??
Better have done, otherwise he'll execute order 66 on Jared, and that's way worse then anything the FDA can do

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope so ! I know for a fact he used some of the products from BSL :D hahahaha

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Oh yeah! More great news

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Jason15!!!!

for 0% off ALL YOUR ORDERS

ORDER 66 that fools

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I sure hope so ! I know for a fact he used some of the products from BSL :D hahahaha
Used? More like PJ gives him $400 worth of free supps a month, sells them and then pockets the money to buy fake Rolex watches, and still doesn't have a car

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should be interesting to see what comes of this...hoping for more big things from HTP/BSL