ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
HTP Doing BIG THINGS

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I have a feeling thats gonna come with a big price tag... But would be worth it.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Any info on a product release containing this?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nothing as of yet

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Dayummmm I will pay for this if it's legit!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to how much effect IGF1 has on younger guys? I have heard it does wonders for the oldheads over 40 though ;)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Curious as to how much effect IGF1 has on younger guys? I have heard it does wonders for the oldheads over 40 though ;)
Seeing as I'm 50.. I'll be the guinea pig

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Very cool and very innovative. Big things happening at HT

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
What are the benefits of this?
IGF-1 May Be Anti-aging.
Increases Antioxidants.
Decreases Inflammation and Autoimmunity.
Good for the Brain.
Creates Bigger Muscles and Reduces Muscle Wasting.
Improves Blood Sugar Balance.
7) IGF-1 Protects against Heart Disease.
8) IGF-1 Promotes Growth/Height.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IGF-1 May Be Anti-aging.
Increases Antioxidants.
Decreases Inflammation and Autoimmunity.
Good for the Brain.
Creates Bigger Muscles and Reduces Muscle Wasting.
Improves Blood Sugar Balance.
7) IGF-1 Protects against Heart Disease.
8) IGF-1 Promotes Growth/Height.
Nice does it has healing property like HGH.?

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Nice does it has healing property like HGH.?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501119/

Wound healing effect HGH

As to its direct wound healing effects, skin is a target tissue for HGH, both directly through HGH receptors on the surface of epidermal cells and indirectly through the action of IGF-1.30,34 Exogenously administered HGH has been shown to increase skin thickness in normal humans.35

Wound healing effect IGF-1

The wound healing effects of IGF-1 are described in Table ​Table99.31,32,55,56 IGF-1 is considered to be a wound healing stimulant, increasing cell proliferation and collagen synthesis. In addition, IGF-1 infusion has been shown to reverse diabetes and corticosteroid-induced impairment in wound healing. It is important to point out that these properties have largely been reported in animal studies. However, the increase in overall anabolism should benefit a wound.

Table 9
Table 9

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for people to mega dose and cause unwanted cell proliferation!

slk28

Awards
"Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced the successful extraction of Insulin-like growth factor type 1 (IGF-1) from whey protein"

Im assuming its an alternative from the usual colostrum extraction products which are available on the today's market.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for proprietary blend.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for people to mega dose and cause unwanted cell proliferation!
Ya and the intestines are loaded with igf recoptors so whatever tiny amount of igf that actually gets absorbed isn't even gonna make to the muscle

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Id like to see some analyses or some evidence that the IGF-1 they will be selling will in fact show up circulating in my blood as an active component. I am bit skeptic as of right now from the countless oral "IGF" and "HGH" ive seen on the market so far. These peptides have only been effective subcutaneous or IM for a reason.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Id like to see some analyses or some evidence that the IGF-1 they will be selling will in fact show up circulating in my blood as an active component. I am bit skeptic as of right now from the countless oral "IGF" and "HGH" ive seen on the market so far. These peptides have only been effective subcutaneous or IM for a reason.
I was hoping for an injectable anyway

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Color me skeptical but I hope it actually works as advertised.

We see companies come out with claims like this all the time but hopefully it's different this time.

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
Interesting stuff. HiTech is always a major player in supplement development. Very cutting edge. Would be curious about its method of uptake through the gut wall.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are tons of 'naturally occuring IGF-1' products on the market from colostrum. Is the only difference is that this comes from Whey?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Always new things coming out of Hi-Tech. I'm interested to see how this works out.

slk28

Awards
I think Man sports came out with a similar product called "Pure PF3" but sold it off to pharma.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya and the intestines are loaded with igf recoptors so whatever tiny amount of igf that actually gets absorbed isn't even gonna make to the muscle
Thats what Im curious about.

Whatever route of administration you take, oral or inj, this stuff will end up systemic to some extent. But, on my understanding, guys who inj are trying to swing things more in favour of localised effects, ie maximise uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and minimise uptake in gut/intestines.

Also, with inj, you obviously get a very precise and controlled amount being introduced to the system. Like, mcg amounts. Keep your inj doses reasonable, and dont run too long, and you minimise the Kovacs gut.

With this oral supp, assuming efficacious bioavailability, how do you determine appropriate dosing? How does, say, X-amount oral correlate to Y-mcg inj? Just bung it down ya gob and hope for the best?

compan

compan

Awards
Typical criticisms seem to be flowing per usual.

I can see this mainly being sold to biotech and medical companies for clinical research. With the production process being a decade in the making, I'm sure Jared will be looking for the most lucrative avenue.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think Man sports came out with a similar product called "Pure PF3" but sold it off to pharma.
I believe we have a member here (sorry if I get it wrong - HONDATWIN?) who knows the whole story behind Man Sports and PF3.... and it wasn't pulled because it was sold to "Pharma" LOL. If anyone has any verifiable info that Pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, buy off the shelf supplements for some reason, I'd love to see it.

There's some criticism because Deer Antler Spray didn't do anything... neither did Bio-Grow or PF3, etc... I'd love to see some "R&D" bloodwork posted for IGF-1 levels? Hell, MK-677 just gets 40-somethings to 20-something levels... which is great, but nothing 'out of this world' as far as physique enhancement goes. And *that's* a drug.

Zariph

Awards
I think Ambrosia overtraining solution is the only curent supp containing stuff like this atm right?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Ambrosia overtraining solution is the only curent supp containing stuff like this atm right?
Biogro, humonofort, deer antlers velvet, etc there are soooomany of these they don't work. Maybe just maybe it MIGHT would with cyclosome (if hi-tech actually uses it and I'm not convinced they do) although I just don't see that happening. Although if they were to come out with a cyclosome immunoglobins product I might give it a shot. For nothing more than an extra kick in he immune system as mine sucks

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Biogro, humonofort, deer antlers velvet, etc there are soooomany of these they don't work. Maybe just maybe it MIGHT would with cyclosome (if hi-tech actually uses it and I'm not convinced they do) although I just don't see that happening. Although if they were to come out with a cyclosome immunoglobins product I might give it a shot. For nothing more than an extra kick in he immune system as mine sucks
How are you not convinced HiTech uses it?.Jared bought a pharmaceutical company for the sole purpose of using their technology for the cyclosome delivery

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you not convinced HiTech uses it?.Jared bought a pharmaceutical company for the sole purpose of using their technology for the cyclosome delivery
I've posted about that so much I don't feel like going into that again.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P. Arnold essentially said cyclosome technology is a f'in joke.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
jared da gawd revolutionizing medical science :rolleyes:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. But nothing at all said about overcoming the usual issues of IGF oral delivery - I.e. avoiding it's breakdown into amino acids which do not exert the same effects.

So even though it's extracted from a dietary source, what's preventing the actual breakdown of IGF in the GI tract that makes it useless?

compan

compan

Awards
Interesting. But nothing at all said about overcoming the usual issues of IGF oral delivery - I.e. avoiding it's breakdown into amino acids which do not exert the same effects.

So even though it's extracted from a dietary source, what's preventing the actual breakdown of IGF in the GI tract that makes it useless?
It looked like they were wanting to use their liposome delivery, but as far as that actually working, idk. I've had my same doubts about it given IGF-1s oral bio-availability but I'd imagine they have a couple plans. Can't see them taking it this far without a plan to address the bio-availability in an effective way. Interested to see what they come up with and if they are able to test it and report results.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Isnt the half-life of IGF1 like 15 minutes?