All day energy and focus

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I need something for energy and focus, I am lacking both right now.

I am taking nootrol but unfortunately for me I'm not seeing any better focus like the others are.

Please recommend me something

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am taking nootrol but unfortunately for me I'm not seeing any better focus like the others are.

I like both bloodshred raw and enduralean
( both hit hard, so not on the same day!)

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Adderall and redbull!
Nah bud i take noxi-vol with half a scoop of pre in the morning to get a good pump and energized mindset throughout the work day and i take my hi-tech pharm "jack'd up" pre workout. That keeps me good to go throughout the day... oooh and a stanley thermos of high-caffeine coffee in the morning! Trial and error with different tactics and find what works best! Haha best of luck to ya hoss!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Seriously the best thing I have used thus far for afternoon energy is Level 2 by Formutech. Take 1 scoop at 2pm to finish a twelve hour shift and I have trouble getting to sleep

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack:
l-tyrosine (no food)
rhodiola
noopept

2x daily am and afternoon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The few I have used that I likes were
Level 2 formutech. All day energy and a great thermo
Blood shred OL had a few times and good focus and energy.
Noopept is a standalone you can try used several products with it.

All available through mind and muscle

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would check out Nootropimax - very solid profile. It provides some solid ingredients for focus and mental clarity, as well as 150mg of caffeine and 150mg of dicaffeine malate for sustained energy

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
one thing you could try, specifically with regards to Nootrol.
I take Bloodshr3d or enduralean in the morning.
1 cap of Nootrol in the afternoon (generally, I only take 1 cap a day).

seems to be my sweet spot.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is very under rated for this. It is subtle, but 2 grams in the morning and 2 grams in the afternoon has a non-stim stimulating effect IMO.

Tyrosine or NALT (play with both, decide which you like better) - similar to ALCAR.

Lots of sleep. I know this seems counter to what you're asking for, but I find that sometimes I just need a couple days where I get 9-10 hours of GOOD sleep and I feel much better. Last night I went to bed early and got a little over 9 hours. I was actually feeling a bit jittery this morning and amped and ready to go and then realized - I hadn't even had my coffee or ALCAR yet...I was just rested and I am not used to that feeling.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Really should consider SNS Focus XT. It has a lot of the ingredients that everyone is talking about in effacious doses. Very solid and tastes really good!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers guys, I have 2 bottles of alcar actually. Maybe I should make use of them

I did look at focus xt and nootropimax, just don't fancy the disappointment again of a nootropic supp lioe nootrol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i was in school i'd do something like this and it worked pretty well. Simple and effective.

Morning/afternoon: 1 scoop SNS Focus XT + ephedrine + ALCAR

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers guys, I have 2 bottles of alcar actually. Maybe I should make use of them

I did look at focus xt and nootropimax, just don't fancy the disappointment again of a nootropic supp lioe nootrol
Nootropimax is getting pretty good feedback so far and the ingredients/doses are meant to work synergistic with each other. Nutriverse has 20% off NootropiMax with an additional 5% with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/nootropimax-by-performax-labs/

Maybe some of this can be fixed without a supplement too.

How much stress are you dealing with currently? How much sleep do you get? How is the quality of your sleep?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have to say Im half way through Nootrol and have noticed little. Just as with test boosters i think im going to give up the blends, stick with single supps and experiment with dosing high. Someone suggested this with ALCAR which is my next go to.

Have been getting some good mood and energy boost recently with LCLT + Olive leaf extract. Ever since the allegations re doping of 'Carnitine ' against Mo Farah's coach have had a renewed interest in Carnitine forms. Props to the poster who mentioned the importance of quality sleep. This is the best energiser of all!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to say Im half way through Nootrol and have noticed little. Just as with test boosters i think im going to give up the blends, stick with single supps and experiment with dosing high. Someone suggested this with ALCAR which is my next go to.

Have been getting some good mood and energy boost recently with LCLT + Olive leaf extract. Ever since the allegations re doping of 'Carnitine ' against Mo Farah's coach have had a renewed interest in Carnitine forms. Props to the poster who mentioned the importance of quality sleep. This is the best energiser of all!
Sleep is vital. I had a few days of 4-5 hours of sleep recently, and while nootropics and caffeine helped me function and get work done without feeling like a zombie, a good night of sleep just sets you up for feeling better and getting more done the next day.

compan

compan

Awards

Try the ALCAR and add some Bronkaid and coffee/caffeine to it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bloodshot 1/2 serving twice in the day and you'll be going all day long. We've had some great reviews.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ELIX1R with the spring cleaning sale will provide both great value and results for you!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I would use that Acetyl-L-Carntitine you have, a caffeine amount that you're comfortable with, and also theacrine to help sustain.

j peezy

Awards
Try focus mode and trans4orm from evl nutrition. Works for me

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I have a script for adderall now, but before that I spent 3 years experimenting with different noots trying to get the focus I needed. It turned out I needed actual medical attention, but the best thing I used was SNS Focus XT, and if I was studying, I would add 20mg Noopept to it. That stack had me sitting for almost twice as long without realizing it. It was pretty great. Energy wise, Bloodshr3d RAW is where it is at. I just started using it a few days ago and love it. On one of the days I don't take adderall (I take weekends off), Im going to try the stim free Focus XT with 2 scoops of BloodShr3d. I would venture to say that stack will be money for you.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a script for adderall now, but before that I spent 3 years experimenting with different noots trying to get the focus I needed. It turned out I needed actual medical attention, but the best thing I used was SNS Focus XT, and if I was studying, I would add 20mg Noopept to it. That stack had me sitting for almost twice as long without realizing it. It was pretty great. Energy wise, Bloodshr3d RAW is where it is at. I just started using it a few days ago and love it. On one of the days I don't take adderall (I take weekends off), Im going to try the stim free Focus XT with 2 scoops of BloodShr3d. I would venture to say that stack will be money for you.
I looked at stim free focus xt. Wasn't sure what to think

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look into nootropimax, great blend that includes a lot of recommendations in this thread, plus a smooth and long lasting energy.

Sample packets will be in next week or so, message me your addy and I will send you a few to try.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sleep is definitely underrated. I know people who claim they are just too busy to sleep. In some cases, as with a child or more than job this can be the case, but more often than not it's because people don't allow time to sleep. Or see too much sleep as lazy or a waste of time that could be spent doing other things.

Successful people will tell you that sleep is conducive to their success. What use are you if you're always mentally fatigued or tired? You make poor judgement calls. Youre better off sleeping more and simply using the time you do have better.

All else fails, Focus XT works a treat ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANOTHER Vote for Focus XT Caffeine FREE stacked with Ephedrine

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will say I have used Focus XT on and off for awhile and have always enjoyed it. Think Nutraplanet had a sale on one of the flavors for like 13.99 which is a steal.

The clearance sale of OL Elix3r is also a awesome deal. Very good formula and have went through a ton of tubs. Dooms day stock is in hand

Also Bloodshred War/Raw + Clear Edge is my favorite combo yet. But not as cost effective as the above 2.

Use to like C&P Aggro also but have not tried the new formula. Use to love C&P but not blown away with alot of their recent stuff TBH, just my opinion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gonna stick with the mob here and say focus xt (regular or caff free depending what you need)... for even more of a mental boost, stack it with noopept xt

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into nootropimax, great blend that includes a lot of recommendations in this thread, plus a smooth and long lasting energy.

Sample packets will be in next week or so, message me your addy and I will send you a few to try.
Hey dude, cheers but I am
In U.K. So you prob won't send

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sleep is definitely underrated. I know people who claim they are just too busy to sleep. In some cases, as with a child or more than job this can be the case, but more often than not it's because people don't allow time to sleep. Or see too much sleep as lazy or a waste of time that could be spent doing other things.

Successful people will tell you that sleep is conducive to their success. What use are you if you're always mentally fatigued or tired? You make poor judgement calls. Youre better off sleeping more and simply using the time you do have better.

All else fails, Focus XT works a treat ;)
Exactly! Well said. This is something I've been learning as I get older - some days I just have no motivation and can't make myself do things, and other days I feel like things just flow. I can almost always trace the two results to the night before and how well I have been sleeping.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No question. When I have a bad night or two of sleep, I am in a haze and make the dumbest mistakes. It is frustrating.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly! Well said. This is something I've been learning as I get older - some days I just have no motivation and can't make myself do things, and other days I feel like things just flow. I can almost always trace the two results to the night before and how well I have been sleeping.
My sleep is very up and down tbh

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My sleep is very up and down tbh
Then I guarantee you are focused on the wrong end of the spectrum. Do you wake up often during the night? Do you take a multi vitamin? What is your sleep schedule/routine like?

Think of it like this. You are tired today because you didn't get enough sleep - so you find something that gives you all day energy, and you run around all day. This burns more energy and makes you even more tired, but you go back and don't sleep well again, only to wake up more tired the next day, pop more pills and dig the hole deeper.

Energy pills can be great, but sleep is necessary.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the difference with it?
No noopept and huperzine A in it
This, but of course we added two ingredients to replace them. Salvia, like huperzine, is an AChE inhibitor, and has numerous studies showing acute cognitive benefits in healthy subjects, and euphoria longan is a newer ingredient, newer as in not really used much in nootropics, as it's been used for a long time in TCM. Longan has some promising animal studies showing that it can enhance learning and memory with similar potency as piracetam, and that's its benefits come partially from BDNF expression and immature neuronal survival.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Look into Gamer Up. Great blend of nootropics, energy and mood enhancers