KOR - LIPOLYTIC IGNITOR - Inspired Nutraceuticals

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback?

I always see threads in-regards to fat burners and I noticed this one pop up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of this product but in to see who has.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cocoabuterol®

Hahahahaha! Tell me this isn't the next HTP ingedient :D

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of this product but in to see who has.
I found 1 review by a female and she said it was too strong for her.

Otherwise, I only noticed it because sellers what sell DMAA base fat burners here were selling it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been very tempted by this product as well as it looks like it would offer insane mood enhancement and sustained energy due to the 3 different caffeine sources. Not sure it would provide much of a lipolytic/fat burning advantage...any changes in that department would probably just be more of a result appetite suppression.

It is also quite expensive at just 60 caps per bottle and 30 servings. I would probably have to dose 2 in the morning and 2 later in the day which would only last 15 days:sour:

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I was very interested in this product as well. Inspired seems very legit based on my experiences with their pres but once I saw the dosing and cost I shyed away. I don't mind spending money on good stuff but that's a bit much. Interesting profile though.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used some samples of KOR, provides on the energy/focus, and I never experienced a crash with it. Can't speak on the fat burning properties as it was only 3 days worth of samples. I do like the product (much like everything else they make for the most part), and would definitely want to try it out. You can usually get it for a decent price when they run a sale.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bottle. Energy and focus are the highlights. As mentioned above, I didnt get any crash either. You will sweat and its pretty decent with appetite suppression, but I get that with similar stim blends. I think its a pretty good product. With that said, I dont know if I would pay full price for it. I happened to get it free with DVST8.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a bottle. Energy and focus are the highlights. As mentioned above, I didnt get any crash either. You will sweat and its pretty decent with appetite suppression, but I get that with similar stim blends. I think its a pretty good product. With that said, I dont know if I would pay full price for it. I happened to get it free with DVST8.
What about the dosing? It seems like most people would have to use 2 pills twice a day if just using this product for the intended purpose. This would be a costly 15 day run with one bottle. Any thoughts on this?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thatsuppguy Zman68
Can you elaborate further how it felt?
Did you try 1 cap only too? Did that give a nice focus too? Trying to see if other ingredients are effective with lower dose caff too.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about the dosing? It seems like most people would have to use 2 pills twice a day if just using this product for the intended purpose. This would just be a 15 day run with one bottle. Any thoughts on this?
Totally agree. I mainly use it now as one of my afternoon supps to get me though the rest of the day. Which it works well for. I train at 5am so by the time the afternoon hits, this is a great add. With that said, I did have to take 2am and then 2 afternoon when I gave it a full week test run.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thatsuppguy Zman68
Did you try 1 cap only too? Did that give a nice focus too? Trying to see if other ingredients are effective with lower dose caff too.
Honestly, I didnt see much at 1 cap at all. Of course I am pretty stim tolerant, so I have always needed 2. I tried 1 cap AM, 1 cap afternoon twice and was dragging both times.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Totally agree. I mainly use it now as one of my afternoon supps to get me though the rest of the day. Which it works well for. I train at 5am so by the time the afternoon hits, this is a great add. With that said, I did have to take 2am and then 2 afternoon when I gave it a full week test run.
Thanks for confirming that....sounds like a fun one but not sure it is worth that much money. I would have to dose it at one pill twice a day and use it as an add on to another product..

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thatsuppguy Zman68
I did not try 1 cap only, all 3 days I tried it 2 caps before my fasted cardio. I had a great sense of energy and focus, usually when rolling out of bed to do cardio I feel groggy and it takes a good bit to wake up. So using this, similarly to bloodshred raw gets me going in the morning, neither of which lead to any crashes. I felt it provided similar energy to that of bloodshred but I thought bloodshred was superior to Kor in that regard.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for confirming that....sounds like a fun one but not sure it is worth that much money. I would have to dose it at one pill twice a day and use it as an add on to another product..
You are right on. I think I will give it a try at 1 cap with some Primaforce Teacrine this weekend and see how it goes. That would be a pretty cheap add.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not try 1 cap only, all 3 days I tried it 2 caps before my fasted cardio. I had a great sense of energy and focus, usually when rolling out of bed to do cardio I feel groggy and it takes a good bit to wake up. So using this, similarly to bloodshred raw gets me going in the morning, neither of which lead to any crashes. I felt it provided similar energy to that of bloodshred but I thought bloodshred was superior to Kor in that regard.
yep. This right here. Bloodshred is some good stuff.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are right on. I think I will give it a try at 1 cap with some Primaforce Teacrine this weekend and see how it goes. That would be a pretty cheap add.
I bet 1 cap would feel pretty sweet with 1 capsule of OxyMax XT or 2 caps of IGNIT3!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah. I will have to dig through the stash and try those combo's as well.
It might be counterproductive though as I would probably just lay back down on the couch and think about how good I feel while munching on a bag of potato chips..

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It might be counterproductive though as I would probably just lay back down on the couch and think about how good I feel while munching on a bag of potato chips..
Hahaha! Them chip feels!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks

How long would you say the energy lasted?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Just tried a sample last week. It was very clean and quite long lasting energy. I was thinking of trying 1am/1pm.