Epiandro

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
For the guys that have taken it...about how long till you start noticing it kick in.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I stacked both 4 andro and 1 andro from iron mag labs and didnt feel a thing, thats just me though. My first "legit" cycle after that was msten and had great results, i gained 20lbs and kept everything

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I didn't really gain much on Epiandro but some vascularity and pumps. It's DHT derivative and after the cycle I did get some prostate inflammation so just keep your cycle suppprt in check.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I'm taking more for the leaning aspect...should I have low expectations?

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I didn't really gain much on Epiandro but some vascularity and pumps. It's DHT derivative and after the cycle I did get some prostate inflammation so just keep your cycle suppprt in check.
What do you mean by prostate inflammation...never heard of that side on epi

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking more for the leaning aspect...should I have low expectations?
I think if youre looking for a leaning aspect i think that all comes down to your diet. I would take a respectably strong prohormone like halodrol or msten and go on a cut while still being able to maintain strength. Thats just me though, if im going to go the supplement/prohormone route i would want the full effect from it.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
What do you mean by prostate inflammation...never heard of that side on epi
With DHT, it may affect your prostate by enlarging it slightly (inflammation) which can cause pain when you piss.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I think if youre looking for a leaning aspect i think that all comes down to your diet. I would take a respectably strong prohormone like halodrol or msten and go on a cut while still being able to maintain strength. Thats just me though, if im going to go the supplement/prohormone route i would want the full effect from it.
I can't find hdrol anymore

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on epiandro and androsterone currently stacked with 4-Andro and started leaning out about
2 or 3 weeks into it. definitely starting to see more definition and hardness.

Im running about 550 to 600mg per day transdermally