BloodShot Review

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Ok, I received a sample serving of both flavors of BloodShot for VeinNutrition on Monday. Just want to say thank you to them. I appreciate it.

Just a little background on myself. I am going to be 39 years old in about a month and a half and have been taking supplements for about 20yrs now. I can remember the old Ultimate Orange PWO back in the day. I have probably tried everything between now and then besides Gear. I am on a Keto diet as well at this point.

I saw the pull up challenge and started my own Challenge on Monday, 200 push-up and 100 pull-ups a day for two weeks. Did that on Monday and realized Tuesday it needed to be 200/75 a day.

Here comes Tuesday morning at 4:30am I take my first dose of BloodShot (Blackberry Lemonade). Ok after Mondays workout, I kind of didn't really want to continue this workout. So with that said i don't know if I was mentally focused, but after BloodShot kicked in I was focused on the task at hand. I first had to get lunches ready for the kids and get down to my basement to workout. I started to workout at 5:30am. I have seen other logs for BloodShot and it seems I had the same response. I actually did get a get mental focus and very nice energy boost. I would consider myself a Stim-aholic I would say. So I don't know how it would be for someone Stim sensitive.

Today comes and to be honest it felt just like Tuesday, not really excited to rock out that workout. So 4:30am I take my serving of BloodShot (Summer Popsicle). Same as yesterday, I got on path and rocket it out.

Taste- 7 out of 10 for both flavors. Not great but not bad. To be honest taste isn't a big deal to me. I slam my PWO drinks anyway.

Con- Not really a con, but a take away. It has 2grams of Beta Alanine and I love this stuff! The usual tingle or scratchy feeling I get from BA, which is at usually 3grams, I did NOT get here. So I would suggest to add another gram.

Con-I wish is was sold at Nutraplanet or another site and not just through them. I say this so I don't have to go to multiple sites and buy all these single products and pay the extra shipping. So if that changed, that would be nice.

Final thought- To be Honest I loved the **** out of it and now am going to be purchasing it myself.

This is really my first review of any product on AM. I hope I didn't rant on too much about myself, but just want to give some background.

Thanks again for the two free servings VeinNutrition

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your review and feedback! Use JUST410 code for 10% off your order on the site.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks again for your review. Just curious, do you work out fasted in the morning? Aka before your first meal?

As a note, for our reformulation (since changing to all GMP manufacturer), we'll be removing the beta alanine all together and adding in a few more stimmy things to give it more stim. Some people are neutral about the tingly effect, some people like it but we're going to completely dial in on that stimulant and focus.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Yes sir, I am completely fasted for all my workouts. For me I have BA usually always on hand. So that works probably better. When is the formula reformation going to be done? I would rather wait to purchase the new formula.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review! I've seen a lot of positive reviews on this!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What preworkout shave you used?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes sir, I am completely fasted for all my workouts. For me I have BA usually always on hand. So that works probably better. When is the formula reformation going to be done? I would rather wait to purchase the new formula.
I see, so I would imagine on an empty stomach a PWO hits harder.

We're in the process now of reformulating and plan to also release a stim free pump focused pre along with it, we've had a lot of people request a stim free pre. We actually plan on getting some community feedback on the stim free because it's formulation is really tough to keep from clumping, aka when your pre starts forming those hard rocks or becomes one big hard mass.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for your review. Just curious, do you work out fasted in the morning? Aka before your first meal?

As a note, for our reformulation (since changing to all GMP manufacturer), we'll be removing the beta alanine all together and adding in a few more stimmy things to give it more stim. Some people are neutral about the tingly effect, some people like it but we're going to completely dial in on that stimulant and focus.
Any idea when the new version will be available?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any idea when the new version will be available?
At least a month from now if not longer, it takes some time unfortunately and we still need to figure out a few details.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
At least a month from now if not longer, it takes some time unfortunately and we still need to figure out a few details.
Okay I'll be looking forward to it. If you'd like someone to do an extensive log of it, I would do a phenomenal job

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
What preworkout shave you used?
Rights now in my house I have RedCon1 Total War and Dynamik Muscle's Savage Roar. I have tried a lot of different one's, but in the past year I would mostly make my own. I would use Bronkaid two pill (25mg) ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 6G citrulline malate, 1G agamatine, 3-6G Beta-Alanine (depending how I felt that morning) normally 3G.

To finish review, I took Total War this morning. I got a stim feeling, but I didn't really notice the focus or mental drive i had the last two days on BloodShot. This could be physiological, but that's how I felt. I still got my 200 pushups and 75 pullups done, but it felt like a chore.

Personally now on back on Keto for the last month with a weeks break from before on vacation, i don't really get a good pump as i don with carbs. So if veinNutrition could come up with a Keto specific pre, That would be Bad Ass!