Cutting stubborn fat

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Is there any fat burner thats good with burning that stubborn fat? Any good supplement containing yohimbe?

Used to take alphamine, norco and shift had great results but is there anything more helpful?

I've searched for products containing yohimbe, so if there is any worth looking into?

compan

compan

Awards
Dexaprine XR for me. It uses Rauwolfia Serpentina rather than Yohimbine. But like Yohimbine, Rawolfia is a alpha-2 receptor antagonist.

I like to do that in the morning with some fasted cardio or with some HIIT.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Unfortunatelly there is no OL supplements avaliable anywhere near my country so if I had to choose it would be between Hydroxycut next gen, lipo 6 black and animal cuts

Which one is the best from this 3?

rrosari5

Awards
Unfortunatelly there is no OL supplements avaliable anywhere near my country so if I had to choose it would be between Hydroxycut next gen, lipo 6 black and animal cuts

Which one is the best from this 3?
Save your money... None of them are worthy

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Just get yohimbe hcl and caffeine pills, 15 bucks for a month supply

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The only thing that will get rid of stubborn fat is a caloric deficit for an extended period of time, and/or a cycle of deficit/maintenance/deficit. "Fat burning" supplements can help, but all they are doing is elevating energy expenditure and maybe directly freeing fatty acids to burn - but you better be needing to burn them or they will re-deposit (hence the deficit). And most of your fat loss happens in the 22 hours you *aren't* exercising. Believe me, I've taken and rubbed on ALMOST EVERYTHING (including Albuterol/Clenbuterol - never messed with T3 or DNP though) and I still have "stubborn fat". The Ethiopians in the 90's didn't take ANY fat burners - they still got pretty damn lean :D

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
The only thing that will get rid of stubborn fat is a caloric deficit for an extended period of time, and/or a cycle of deficit/maintenance/deficit. "Fat burning" supplements can help, but all they are doing is elevating energy expenditure and maybe directly freeing fatty acids to burn - but you better be needing to burn them or they will re-deposit (hence the deficit). And most of your fat loss happens in the 22 hours you *aren't* exercising. Believe me, I've taken and rubbed on ALMOST EVERYTHING (including Albuterol/Clenbuterol - never messed with T3 or DNP though) and I still have "stubborn fat". The Ethiopians in the 90's didn't take ANY fat burners - they still got pretty damn lean :D
Thanks! I am already in caloric deficit and that stubborn fat is going away but i tought to ask if there is any supplement that can fasten that process, but patience is the key!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Look up Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat loss protocol
It specifically targets the most stubborn areas through supplements and a specific cardio workout

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Olympus Labs, Bloodshr3d Raw is my current favorite. Very strong. Great feels.
Now that mind and muscle carries Olympus I will be giving this a shot. Currently I'm running DCP from evomuse with Brite.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Now that mind and muscle carries Olympus I will be giving this a shot. Currently I'm running DCP from evomuse with Brite.
Had great success with Brite and dcp last year! Got super lean with those.

But man, can't beat BSR for an energy boosting, appetite killing, alpha-y dosed, thermo!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT is always a good option for the stubborn fat at the end of a cut.

kendallc25

kendallc25

Awards
Hydroxyelite is my choice or Ignit3. I switch off or else my body gets too use to the effect.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would say Ignit3 or Blooshr3d Raw, i like both and find them both effective, but i like the powder fat burners due to convenience of dosing and fact that it works as a nice tasting drink.

I have been stacking Assass1nate with OG EU alphamine for past 3 weeks and been getting good effects from the combo.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS TTA-500 stacked with SNS Yohimbine 2.5

Inexpensive and effective 1 - 2 punch ;)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I would say Ignit3 or Blooshr3d Raw, i like both and find them both effective, but i like the powder fat burners due to convenience of dosing and fact that it works as a nice tasting drink.

I have been stacking Assass1nate with OG EU alphamine for past 3 weeks and been getting good effects from the combo.
I loved Alphamine OG EU :,( ...

In a few days I try Assass1nate + forskolina 50mg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS TTA-500 stacked with SNS Yohimbine 2.5

Inexpensive and effective 1 - 2 punch ;)
I was going to throw that out there is a viable option, but you beat me to it! LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1