EPIC Unleashed + X-Gels stack protocol?

fx2050

Awards
just got my order from the US, less than a week and no customs to UK... sweet.

I now have 8 weeks until holiday and I train 3-4times during the week, weekends off.
Rest of my stack is enhanced pre workout, l-arginine tabs, creatine powder, leucine powder

was thinking doing the EP1C as says, 2 on work out days and 1 on non, should last 8weeks until holiday.
and maybe leave a couple of weeks and start X-gels in the middle of EP1C cycle.
Xgels will only last 25-40 days depnding on how i use....?

any tips?

thanks

fx2050

Awards
actually may as well stick to 2 caps of Ep1C a day, that will take right up to my holiday with just a coouple left over.
unless i do some 1 aday and the odd 3 a day etc.

but again wait until kicked in a few weeks then start on the Xgels as that will only last a little while

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i would do 2 caps Ep1c unleashed the entire time until you run out. Depending on how often you workout or what you're training program is like will depend on how long the xgels is going to last you since you only does them on training days. So you will take the x gels pre workout for 50 straight workouts. So if you workout 4 days a week then you're only using x gels 4 days a week.

fx2050

Awards
ill do ep1c 2 a day until run out but will have a couple left over when leave for holiday (8 weeks today) so that last week ill add odd day of 3 so all finished when hit holiday.

xgels wont last 8 weeks so thinking let epi1c get into my system good for 3 weeks then hit the x gels on most work out days which will be 3-4 a week during week and off weekends.

xgels is 100 tabs and says 4 a day on or off workout but if just stick to on workout it will be 25 workouts

or is that dosage wrong?

fx2050

Awards
looking through many more forum threads it seems i should have got 2 bottles of xgels and pushed for more to almost 8weeks.

maybe ill get another bottle in a couple of weeks and start a does at 6 on workout days.
so would be a 2month stack of Ep1C and Xgels

im day 2 on ep1c and tried xgels today, not sure on effects yet and will see about doms.

ill try and do some sort of log

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill do ep1c 2 a day until run out but will have a couple left over when leave for holiday (8 weeks today) so that last week ill add odd day of 3 so all finished when hit holiday.

xgels wont last 8 weeks so thinking let epi1c get into my system good for 3 weeks then hit the x gels on most work out days which will be 3-4 a week during week and off weekends.

xgels is 100 tabs and says 4 a day on or off workout but if just stick to on workout it will be 25 workouts

or is that dosage wrong?
Read this thread for updating dosing scheme: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

You need 2 bottles of x gels for a proper run though. Only take it on workout days. Take the whole dose pre workout.

fx2050

Awards
yeah, cheers

after 1st try of it i do feel ill get another bottle. but seeing as ships from the states at a better price i may as well get 2

started a log thread of my stack...

fx2050

Awards
yeah, cheers

after 1st try of it i do feel ill get another bottle. but seeing as ships from the states at a better price i may as well get 2

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, cheers

Great! Enjoy your run man! Let us know if you have any additional questions.