New year, cut different! Three months of fire! bb333

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Three months of fire!

Aprile
7-keto MPA 100+100mg + Formestane Brawn 75+75mg mg + Prolific 2 scoops (only preworkout)

Maggio
Assass1nate + Forskolin OL 25+25mg + CONQU3R UNLEASHED (Stim Free) 2 scoops (only preworkout)

Giugno
Ignit3 3+2 cps + Follidrone 2 + Forskolin OL 25+25mg + Invictus 0,5ml + CONQU3R UNLEASHED (Stim Free) 2 scoops (only preworkout)

Luglio
Ignit3 3+2 cps + Follidrone 2 + Forskolin OL 25+25mg + Invictus 0,5ml + ENDUR3 2 scoops (only preworkout)

Training in the afternoon. After at least two pre meals.

Diet IF16 / 8

Cardio, 40 minutes, once a week, fasting (morning)

Follidrone2 also took preworkout (2cps)
Ignit3 also took preworkout (2cps)
Ignit3 3cps full every morning fasting (IF)

April is ending, quick, drier, some joint pain.
A short add 2g of Omega-3 per day.

bestial Invictus, better at half the dose, I will take the highest period of stress.

Assass1nate new to me, we'll see.

Beautiful three months of forskolin, never done, we'll see.

Preworkout OL to try, never tested, we'll see.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
ps.
ps.
diet and workout all under control!
carbohydrate / fat, cycling, high protein.
Cheat meal surprise when it will be useful.
4 workouts a week, Phat method.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Aprile
7-keto MPA 100+100mg + Formestane Brawn 75+75mg mg + Prolific 2 scoops (only preworkout)

April is going to end ...
Formestane know him ... usually produced ...
7 keto is new to me ...
that is, the Brawn should take a leaf from Iron Legion, liquid on bottle with dropper dispenser, more precisely ...
best...
in pump bottles are not good, it's easy to miss the dosage, and do not find it right then ... among other things ... many times happen to find less product ... strange, two sealed bottles, formestane Brawn, who otherwise weighed on the scale ... bah!
This year, formestane Brawn, has a different smell ... Dunno, seems inside orange ... I wonder if there will formestane 100% ... I have to trust ...

7Keto MPA, bottle pump, gel product, it seems easy with dispenser ... now I want to see if I will full 30 days (8 pumps a day) ... I will give you answer! we'll see!
Gel that dries after 5 minutes ... pleasant scent, after it dries leaves traces, white things, like crack ... just take .... no problem ...
But in the summer I think it will be a problem ... tan, sunscreen, sweat, sun ... not reprove.

I tried invitus, you already know the argument ... good product, strong, dries quickly on the skin, well balanced, fragrance not so beautiful, but do not give a damn, just works.
Better half a dosage, after 10 days, 1ml, joints they suffered badly.

Prolific preworkout good, good pump ...
perhaps less, than high volume og, good focus. Pes always makes good products.
Too bad for Alphamine, God rest his soul.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
God rest his soul ahaha, rip alphamine. Good luck on your run

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Aprile

Do you start having problems with the joints, elbows, formesthesis?
7-keto, can it lead to pain, dryness, joints?

Prolific, the day I take it (at 15:00 in the afternoon), in the evening I have trouble sleeping.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I got rid of formestane!
Elbow pains increase.
I take only 7 keto, 100mg just woke up in the morning, 100mg, after 6 hours, in the afternoon.
I removed that pre-nana, maybe it was not good, insomnia.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I got rid of formestane!
Elbow pains increase.
I take only 7 keto, 100mg just woke up in the morning, 100mg, after 6 hours, in the afternoon.
I removed that pre-nana, maybe it was not good, insomnia.
It would have been a case, but I slept well! No insomnia!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Assass1nate + Genoflex + Forskolin

No problem if I take them all together?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Assass1nate + Genoflex + Forskolin

No problem if I take them all together?
I started this stack!

The only thing I know is a dryness of saliva. Boh, let's see if it's tough.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
what deficit are you running with your diet.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
what deficit are you running with your diet.
77kg
176cm

IF 16/8

4 workouts

day on, 2500kcal, 400gr Carbohydrates, 154gr pro, 40gr fat
day off, 2200kcal, 260gr Carbohydrates, 150gr pro, 70gr fat

Beginning of the cut, within 1 month, the diet changes again, and I add, Ignit3+folli2+forskolina+invictus

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
You are 5 ft 9 and 169.5lbs, if converted,

what will you be dropping down to, planned goal.

I am 5ft, 7.5, and 178.25lbs, i plan to drop another 7-8lbs through this month. I was 215lbs back in January so have come down quite a bit from there i am down around 36-37 lbs, I have maintained most of my strength but have lost around 15-20 kilos of my bench-press weight and 30-40kg of squat weight but every other exersize has remained the same for weight, i attribute the strength i had due to being 36-37 lbs heavier.

My Macros due to being PSMF are more like 196g pro, 42g carbs, mainly from greens and brocolli as well as protein powder and 15.4g fat from the chicken breasts protein and 6g omega 3, my calories are 1000-1100 per day,

For my Refeed which was after 3 weeks of PSMF i had around 2300 calories, 67-70g Pro, 380-400g Carbs, around 20-22g Fat.

Have you ever tried PSMF dieting?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
You are 5 ft 9 and 169.5lbs, if converted,

what will you be dropping down to, planned goal.

I am 5ft, 7.5, and 178.25lbs, i plan to drop another 7-8lbs through this month. I was 215lbs back in January so have come down quite a bit from there i am down around 36-37 lbs, I have maintained most of my strength but have lost around 15-20 kilos of my bench-press weight and 30-40kg of squat weight but every other exersize has remained the same for weight, i attribute the strength i had due to being 36-37 lbs heavier.

My Macros due to being PSMF are more like 196g pro, 42g carbs, mainly from greens and brocolli as well as protein powder and 15.4g fat from the chicken breasts protein and 6g omega 3, my calories are 1000-1100 per day,

For my Refeed which was after 3 weeks of PSMF i had around 2300 calories, 67-70g Pro, 380-400g Carbs, around 20-22g Fat.

Have you ever tried PSMF dieting?
Interesting! I was reading PSMF, I had read a long time ago.
However, it is very much used for obese people to lose weight fast and fat.
Never tried.
I alternate only days off, with days on, cycling calories, carbohydrates, and fat.
For now, I'm so good.

Never tried those ketogenic diets, I love carbohydrates, I could not stay without!
I'm an ectomorph, I need carbohydrates.

But I'm curious to try new things.
I will read more articles on PSMF.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I do not know how to vote to assassinate ... May is ending ... At the moment without a vote, I did not notice anything. Shortly after 2 months with Ignit3 and folhydron, forskolin, and invictus.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Invictus, to avoid joint problems, I will use it;

5 on, 2 off.
On days on, 0.5 ml in the evening before going to bed.

ok?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
So you do not rate Assass1nate, vs Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d Raw.

Also did you try or like Evomuse new DCP and Supernova Topical Fat Burner.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So you do not rate Assass1nate, vs Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d Raw.

Also did you try or like Evomuse new DCP and Supernova Topical Fat Burner.
Murder did not give me any results! I can not say anything ... I could give 2 as a vote. Now I'll have 2 months of Ignit3, I know it, tried it last year, 1 month. It works great.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
why dont you do cardio more often? im just curious, i hate cardio but im doing it 3 times a week like 30-1hour each session cus im cutting

bb333

Awards
  • Established
why dont you do cardio more often? im just curious, i hate cardio but im doing it 3 times a week like 30-1hour each session cus im cutting
Yes, I added 2 cardio sessions per week. 30 minutes.