MassMax XT questions

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Going to run MassMax at the end of the month. Just finishing up 4 weeks of Oxymax XT followed by another 4 weeks of Shift with great results. About to finally achieve that tough 10% BF mark. Lossed a significant amount of size in the process but love the definition. Did the research on Massmax, ABE and Xgels cause Im looking for a supplement that will be able add back some of my size without losing the definition. All appear intriguing, however, want to run 1 first to make sure it works for me. Think Massmax could be a fun starter.

The question that I have is, can I stack Slinmax to Massmax? Would this compliment or contradict eachother?

Im am currently on a keto diet, (25 g of carbs a day). With Massmax, I know I have to get off keto but don't want to raise carb intake TOO much. If I raise to 50g would that help Massmax do its job or should I raise the carb intake even higher to get better results?

Lastly, any other advice to help me get some size back while keeping as much definition as possible would be much appreciated. Took creatine out of the equation on the cut. Going to add that back to the mix of staples such as Bcaas, glutamine, multi, protein powder and flaxseed.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the fat loss progress man - hitting that 10% mark is hard work.

If you're enjoying keto, you could technically continue a keto diet while starting off on a lean bulk. It wouldn't be ideal, but it's been done successfully before. If you do plan to come out of keto and increase carb intake, I would decrease fats a bit and add in more than 50g carb per day. 50-75g of carbs is enough to be out of keto, but low enough to make you feel like crap.

In terms of stacking, Slinmax and Massmax XT would stack great together. But I wouldn't suggest using Slinmax on a keto diet - no need for it. If your goal is to lean bulk and add some size while staying lean, my suggestion would be to transition back to a moderate carb diet over the next few weeks and see how you look/feel. Massmax XT will definitely increase hunger, and stacking it with Slinmax and adding in some carbs will put you in a great spot for some lean strength/size gain.

Keep in mind that you will most likely loose some definition if you come out of keto, but you'll look much rounder and fuller due to the increase in muscle glycogen. I always look leaner while doing keto, but very flat and depleted. If you can keep your diet in check and slowly reintroduce carbs while stacking Massmax XT and Slinmax, I think you'll be pleased with your physique and have the ability to regain some size while staying relatively lean. Diet will be the key with your progress, but this stack will set you up for success

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think john.patterson has pretty much answered all your questions. Massmax, abe, and x gels are all great products. After you try each of them a common stack is abe and x gels and that would definitely help you gain some size. I believe theres some massmax logs on here if you wanted to check them out as well.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards

If you're enjoying keto, you could technically continue a keto diet while starting off on a lean bulk. It wouldn't be ideal, but it's been done successfully before. If you do plan to come out of keto and increase carb intake, I would decrease fats a bit and add in more than 50g carb per day. 50-75g of carbs is enough to be out of keto, but low enough to make you feel like crap.

In terms of stacking, Slinmax and Massmax XT would stack great together. But I wouldn't suggest using Slinmax on a keto diet - no need for it. If your goal is to lean bulk and add some size while staying lean, my suggestion would be to transition back to a moderate carb diet over the next few weeks and see how you look/feel. Massmax XT will definitely increase hunger, and stacking it with Slinmax and adding in some carbs will put you in a great spot for some lean strength/size gain.

Keep in mind that you will most likely loose some definition if you come out of keto, but you'll look much rounder and fuller due to the increase in muscle glycogen. I always look leaner while doing keto, but very flat and depleted. If you can keep your diet in check and slowly reintroduce carbs while stacking Massmax XT and Slinmax, I think you'll be pleased with your physique and have the ability to regain some size while staying relatively lean. Diet will be the key with your progress, but this stack will set you up for success
That is excellent advice. Makes perfect sense as well. Think I will pick Slinmax but wont run in until the 3rd maybe even 4th week to learn how MassMax affects my body. Also forgot to mention I was doing IF from bedtime till around noon. To add on the extra carbs, I can just incorporate a low carb breakfast to my diet. Maybe 50 total on non WO days and 75 on to get that extra pump. ( Currently using VasoMax and Nootropimax+Coffee as pre WO) This could be fun cause even though on Keto, still I had somewhat of a pump and vascularity from Vaso. Have to imagine sone vein poppin, pumped up workouts with Massmax, Vaso and increased carbs.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I think john.patterson has pretty much answered all your questions. Massmax, abe, and x gels are all great products. After you try each of them a common stack is abe and x gels and that would definitely help you gain some size. I believe theres some massmax logs on here if you wanted to check them out as well.
Yeah, Abe and x gels sounds like the ideal stack. Would most likely try that next. Also, read some of Massmax logs. Seems like some people ran it 4 weeks followed by another 4 week stack of something else. Does that seem legit? I remember doing natural T boosters back in the day but cant remember how I ran it. I believe it was 8 weeks on followed by a month layoff with pct. Pct was probably not necessary but I think I still took it. Didn't like it very much if i could remember cause it made my joints ache.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Yeah, Abe and x gels sounds like the ideal stack. Would most likely try that next. Also, read some of Massmax logs. Seems like some people ran it 4 weeks followed by another 4 week stack of something else. Does that seem legit? I remember doing natural T boosters back in the day but cant remember how I ran it. I believe it was 8 weeks on followed by a month layoff with pct. Pct was probably not necessary but I think I still took it. Didn't like it very much if i could remember cause it made my joints ache.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run MassMax XT for 8 weeks. By that 4th week you would have a real good understanding of how it treats you. Then you could add in the ArA or ABE or both. That would be a nice 12 week run into mid July.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I would run MassMax XT for 8 weeks. By that 4th week you would have a real good understanding of how it treats you. Then you could add in the ArA or ABE or both. That would be a nice 12 week run into mid July.
Nice. No need for Pct in your opinion? Think I used AD-3 before after a 8 week run a long time ago. Sorry, my age is showing. Lol just can't remember.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. No need for Pct in your opinion? Think I used AD-3 before after a 8 week run a long time ago. Sorry, my age is showing. Lol just can't remember.
Nope, no pct at all. You would be all set, besides your daily staples.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Would mass xt help me keep my gains during pct or after pct from a 12 week test and deca cycle ?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subb'd.. this is going to be stack next month.. please post your progress. Weekly or bi-weekly..

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started running MassMax XT. I'm typically a fan of pushing the dosage above recommendations on things like this. Any concerns or something to watch for with running this at 6-8 caps instead of 4?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just started running MassMax XT. I'm typically a fan of pushing the dosage above recommendations on things like this. Any concerns or something to watch for with running this at 6-8 caps instead of 4?
Shouldnt be an issue pushing to 6, my general recommendation would be 4 caps for most users and 6 caps for users over 220lbs.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shouldnt be an issue pushing to 6, my general recommendation would be 4 caps for most users and 6 caps for users over 220lbs.
Gotcha, well, weighed in at 218.5 this morning so, I'll start with 4 for a few days then bump to 6 in a week. How long is the max this can be run for?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha, well, weighed in at 218.5 this morning so, I'll start with 4 for a few days then bump to 6 in a week. How long is the max this can be run for?
Also, the label says to separate doses by 6-8 hours; is that to benefit from spreading it out farther or is there a concern with overlapping doses?

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I plan on using ABE with ErasePro+ during summer. Would it be beneficial to add MassMax ? Or is it better to save it for next "cycle" ?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using ABE with ErasePro+ during summer. Would it be beneficial to add MassMax ? Or is it better to save it for next "cycle" ?
I would use massmax or Abe not together

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards

Hey John, getting back to this if that's okay. Just about to finish 4 weeks of Massmax. It worked well for me. I was able to increase calories and carbs gradually without losing definition. Gained a few lbs of size.
I still haven't used the slinmax yet and was wondering when to incorporate. Abe and x gels are on deck. Was going to add both to massmax after 6th week. By the 6th week my carb intake will be quite high since i have been adding 10 g per week since on Massmax. If you can shed some light that would be much appreciated.
1. Should i add abe and x gels to massmax or stop mm after 6th week and just run other 2 for the last 6 weeks?
2. Would it be wise to add slinmax at any time during this cycle?
Thanks John!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, getting back to this if that's okay. Just about to finish 4 weeks of Massmax. It worked well for me. I was able to increase calories and carbs gradually without losing definition. Gained a few lbs of size.
I still haven't used the slinmax yet and was wondering when to incorporate. Abe and x gels are on deck. Was going to add both to massmax after 6th week. By the 6th week my carb intake will be quite high since i have been adding 10 g per week since on Massmax. If you can shed some light that would be much appreciated.
1. Should i add abe and x gels to massmax or stop mm after 6th week and just run other 2 for the last 6 weeks?
2. Would it be wise to add slinmax at any time during this cycle?
Thanks John!
No worries! Glad to hear you had success with Massmax XT, sounds like you were able to make some great progress. Here's what I would do:

1. If you had two bottles of Massmax XT, I would stick it out and run it for the full 8 weeks. It wouldn't hurt to start up X-Gels and ABE on week 6 and transition into that stack out of Massmax, that would be perfectly fine. You could always wait until the 8 week mark to add the others in, but starting a few weeks early couldn't hurt. They are all different products with different ingredients, so there won't be much or any overlap

2. If your carbs are getting high, I would experiment with adding in Slinmax. The beauty of Slinmax is the ability to customize the dosing. If your meal is smaller (say its a light snack 1 hour preworkout), you can always just use 1 cap of Slinmax at a time. Also, depending on when you eat your carbs, experiment with dosing Slinmax at different meals. I've always found that GDA's work well for me when using before dinner or pre-bed meal, but everyone responds differently. I wouldn't hesitate to include it when you start the other products, and try different timing/dosing protocols to find what works best for you!

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
No worries! Glad to hear you had success with Massmax XT, sounds like you were able to make some great progress. Here's what I would do:

1. If you had two bottles of Massmax XT, I would stick it out and run it for the full 8 weeks. It wouldn't hurt to start up X-Gels and ABE on week 6 and transition into that stack out of Massmax, that would be perfectly fine. You could always wait until the 8 week mark to add the others in, but starting a few weeks early couldn't hurt. They are all different products with different ingredients, so there won't be much or any overlap

2. If your carbs are getting high, I would experiment with adding in Slinmax. The beauty of Slinmax is the ability to customize the dosing. If your meal is smaller (say its a light snack 1 hour preworkout), you can always just use 1 cap of Slinmax at a time. Also, depending on when you eat your carbs, experiment with dosing Slinmax at different meals. I've always found that GDA's work well for me when using before dinner or pre-bed meal, but everyone responds differently. I wouldn't hesitate to include it when you start the other products, and try different timing/dosing protocols to find what works best for you!
You're the best John, thanks for taking the time.
Original plan was to run MM for the 8 and run abe and x gels for 4 for the 12 week total. Im just getting really curious on how all 3 together would be like. Lol. I guess im wondering if that is useless cause the last thing i want is to waste expensive supps. But if all 3 can combine to make a super cycle i would love to experiment with it.

That's good advice for slinmax. My thought process was to take daily for it to work. It sounds like i can take it when needed. Im thinking i can it with breakfast, pre workout meals and refeed days. These are the times when carbs are high. ESPECIALLY refeed days.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You're the best John, thanks for taking the time.
Original plan was to run MM for the 8 and run abe and x gels for 4 for the 12 week total. Im just getting really curious on how all 3 together would be like. Lol. I guess im wondering if that is useless cause the last thing i want is to waste expensive supps. But if all 3 can combine to make a super cycle i would love to experiment with it.

That's good advice for slinmax. My thought process was to take daily for it to work. It sounds like i can take it when needed. Im thinking i can it with breakfast, pre workout meals and refeed days. These are the times when carbs are high. ESPECIALLY refeed days.
You're welcome, always happy to help. Overlapping the 3 products for 2 weeks won't be too much different than waiting and following Massmax XT with ABE + X-Gels, but it can't hurt. Usually both ABE and X-Gels take about a week or two to begin to work their magic, so from a timing perspective it makes sense to start them up in your last few weeks with Massmax.

And you're spot on with Slinmax - those are all perfect times to use it. Refeed days are always a good time to incorporate Slinmax, and I always feel that it helps with digestion and bloating when consuming a higher carb intake. It sounds like you have a good setup with your stack, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out for you

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
You're welcome, always happy to help. Overlapping the 3 products for 2 weeks won't be too much different than waiting and following Massmax XT with ABE + X-Gels, but it can't hurt. Usually both ABE and X-Gels take about a week or two to begin to work their magic, so from a timing perspective it makes sense to start them up in your last few weeks with Massmax.

And you're spot on with Slinmax - those are all perfect times to use it. Refeed days are always a good time to incorporate Slinmax, and I always feel that it helps with digestion and bloating when consuming a higher carb intake. It sounds like you have a good setup with your stack, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out for you
Gotcha. I really appreciate your advice. This will definitely help.
I'll give an update on how it goes.
Thank you!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it really necessary to get off keto to run massmax? I understand it's not best for gains, but is there actually a health detriment or will it interrupt keto adaptation?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Is it really necessary to get off keto to run massmax? I understand it's not best for gains, but is there actually a health detriment or will it interrupt keto adaptation?
It isn't necessary. There isn't anything in Massmax XT that will impact your ability to enter and stay in ketosis. Just be sure you are dosing it with your higher protein meals. Are you bulking on keto?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It isn't necessary. There isn't anything in Massmax XT that will impact your ability to enter and stay in ketosis. Just be sure you are dosing it with your higher protein meals. Are you bulking on keto?
Nah, I've been on maintenance kcal after cutting for a while and now ready to start cutting again.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I train first thing in the morning with about 25g of carbs in my pre workout drink. Should I take 2 caps before I workout with those carbs? Or save them for a high protein meal?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I train first thing in the morning with about 25g of carbs in my pre workout drink. Should I take 2 caps before I workout with those carbs? Or save them for a high protein meal?
I would hold off and take your first dose with your post workout meal. Massmax XT works best when taken with a higher protein meal, so I would save your first dose for post workout. The second dose can be taken with dinner or night time meal

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards

Hi John, it's been awhile. After the that cycle I gave my body a long break from supps and intense workouts. Getting that itch to get back at it.
I really liked MM so I'm going to order another bottle but was on the fence on what to stack it with this time. I stacked with Abe/x-gels before. Didn't care for that too much. I'm considering a MM / Alphamax combo. Reading good reviews about it here. Just wanted your opinion on it if you tried it. And your thoughts on how to cycle. Was considering 4 weeks of MM then transition to alpha for next 4. Or wondering if I can get better results taking them both at the same time?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi John, it's been awhile. After the that cycle I gave my body a long break from supps and intense workouts. Getting that itch to get back at it.
I really liked MM so I'm going to order another bottle but was on the fence on what to stack it with this time. I stacked with Abe/x-gels before. Didn't care for that too much. I'm considering a MM / Alphamax combo. Reading good reviews about it here. Just wanted your opinion on it if you tried it. And your thoughts on how to cycle. Was considering 4 weeks of MM then transition to alpha for next 4. Or wondering if I can get better results taking them both at the same time?
I would run AlphaMax XT solo first so you can see how and if it affects you. You could start MM for the first four weeks and then use AlphaMax XT for the next four or the other way around. You could also stagger, run one of them for two weeks, and then introduce the second supplement on the third week, you will get some idea how AlphaMax XT will affect you, but I would run a full bottle first.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed Massmax XT! I'm currently in week 6 of an 8 week lean bulk with it, and I'm loving it. As far as stacking, Ant has you covered. They both solid products, but more isn't always better. I would give Alphamax XT a try solo if you're interested in giving it a try. I'm a big fan of both - I prefer Alphamax XT for cutting/recomping, and Massmax XT for lean bulking; so it depends on your goals and what you want to see.

If you really want to run Massmax XT again and you're looking for something to stack with it, Tr1umph would be a solid option. Massmax XT is very complete, so there might not be too much added return with adding in another product with it. Food + Massmax = all you need if you're bulking IMO

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Thanks for the advice fellas! Since i know what to expect from massmax, seeing how alpha runs solo seems the logical way. I will do the research on tr1umph as well.
Thanks again!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can i run x gels with massmax?
should be a great stack. Have you ran either separately to see how you respond? The only issue with stacking is it's hard to tell what's doing what.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
can i run x gels with massmax?
I ran Abe and x-gels after 4 weeks of massmax. Like I mentioned above, didnt care for it. Felt like I had better results with running massmax. My opinion obviously, But to answer your question I don't think that would be a problem, although you might want to run MM alone first to see those results. Hopefully someone can give you a better answer question who ran MM and x-gels at the same time.

moikanos

Awards
should be a great stack. Have you ran either separately to see how you respond? The only issue with stacking is it's hard to tell what's doing what.
i used x factor advance before one year with good results
i am from greece and until now it was hard to find mass max and x gels,
thank you for your answer my friend

moikanos

Awards
I ran Abe and x-gels after 4 weeks of massmax. Like I mentioned above, didnt care for it. Felt like I had better results with running massmax. My opinion obviously, But to answer your question I don't think that would be a problem, although you might want to run MM alone first to see those results. Hopefully someone can give you a better answer question who ran MM and x-gels at the same time.
what is Abe?
thanks for your help:fingersx:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used x factor advance before one year with good results
i am from greece and until now it was hard to find mass max and x gels,
thank you for your answer my friend
I believe R1balla has ran MassMax XT and Xgels. He will chime in.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Glad you enjoyed Massmax XT! I'm currently in week 6 of an 8 week lean bulk with it, and I'm loving it. As far as stacking, Ant has you covered. They both solid products, but more isn't always better. I would give Alphamax XT a try solo if you're interested in giving it a try. I'm a big fan of both - I prefer Alphamax XT for cutting/recomping, and Massmax XT for lean bulking; so it depends on your goals and what you want to see.

If you really want to run Massmax XT again and you're looking for something to stack with it, Tr1umph would be a solid option. Massmax XT is very complete, so there might not be too much added return with adding in another product with it. Food + Massmax = all you need if you're bulking IMO
Hello again, John!
Was hoping for some more input if you don't mind. Was trying to find a topic on it and couldn't find answers. Thought I ask you since you bern mr. Reliable imo.
Just finished 12 weeks of Alphamax and massmax. I was on a bulk and they did their jobs. The start of a new year is when I usually start my cut/recomp phase. Picked up ep1logue, Re1gn and Endur3 and keeping my diet in check. My question is can I run Ep1logue right after 12 week cycle of alpha/mm? Or should I give my body a break from these "muscle enhancers"?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello again, John!
Was hoping for some more input if you don't mind. Was trying to find a topic on it and couldn't find answers. Thought I ask you since you bern mr. Reliable imo.
Just finished 12 weeks of Alphamax and massmax. I was on a bulk and they did their jobs. The start of a new year is when I usually start my cut/recomp phase. Picked up ep1logue, Re1gn and Endur3 and keeping my diet in check. My question is can I run Ep1logue right after 12 week cycle of alpha/mm? Or should I give my body a break from these "muscle enhancers"?
My personal opinion would be to take a break of natural test boosters/estrogen controllers. Especially after a 12 week run/stack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hello again, John!
Thank you for the kind words! Happy New Year. I would give your body a 4-6 week break before starting Ep1logue. Especially since 12 weeks is on the long side for an Alphamax cycle. I would give it a short break before beginning the next stack.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Thanks John and R1. That's what I planned on doing. Just wanted to make sure cause trying to find answers I read somewhere that Ep1 can be used as PCT. Not sure how accurate that is though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks John and R1. That's what I planned on doing. Just wanted to make sure cause trying to find answers I read somewhere that Ep1 can be used as PCT. Not sure how accurate that is though.
You need a SERM for PCT. Many OTC products may be used WITH proper PCT if needed.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
I’ve just finished my 50 days on PA & xgels. I’ve had some gain strength gains and up a few 7or 8lbs to 209lbs. My bench before was around 130kg and now up to 140kg. But this last week I’ve had serious bad joints especially my shoulder which I’m putting down to the xgels. I’ve thinking of giving massmax a run now. Any ideas what I can expect from a 60 day run? Strength, pumps, joints etc?

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I’ve just finished my 50 days on PA & xgels. I’ve had some gain strength gains and up a few 7or 8lbs to 209lbs. My bench before was around 130kg and now up to 140kg. But this last week I’ve had serious bad joints especially my shoulder which I’m putting down to the xgels. I’ve thinking of giving massmax a run now. Any ideas what I can expect from a 60 day run? Strength, pumps, joints etc?
I ran MM twice. Once on a bulk and on a cut. In my experience, in worked better on a cut. I was able to increase strength lean mass and vascularity. Appetite level increases but it's not overpowering. I think if your diet is on point and train you will have a good experience with it as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Most users typically see a 4-6lb weight increase on a 4 week run of Massmax in a calorie surplus. I've always felt like I put on weight and had a bigger appetite, but I didn't feel bloated and heavy like I normally do while bulking. I was able to keep my waist the same size and gain 6-7lbs during an 8 week run with Massmax during my last lean bulk. If you're struggling with joint pain from X-Gels, Massmax would be a great alternative to try out

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran MM twice. Once on a bulk and on a cut. In my experience, in worked better on a cut. I was able to increase strength lean mass and vascularity. Appetite level increases but it's not overpowering. I think if your diet is on point and train you will have a good experience with it as well.
I tend to favor MassMax on a cut as well, which is odd to most people as it is geared towards weight gain. But in my experiences, on a cut, it allows me to eat more lean food like chicken or fish. Increases my appetite (which I love for a cut) and I can actually keep the number on the scale the same but my fat has decreased.

Which leads me to saying I wish more people would listen to my advice when I say stacking MassMax and f95 on a cut is GREAT.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I tend to favor MassMax on a cut as well, which is odd to most people as it is geared towards weight gain. But in my experiences, on a cut, it allows me to eat more lean food like chicken or fish. Increases my appetite (which I love for a cut) and I can actually keep the number on the scale the same but my fat has decreased.

Which leads me to saying I wish more people would listen to my advice when I say stacking MassMax and f95 on a cut is GREAT.
F95 huh? Interesting. I'll do my research. Always looking for a new stack.