OstaPlex Dosing?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So if you look at Osta-Plex by Hi techs ingredients you see the 19-nor is only dosed at 50mg a ca....where as I see recommendations to dose 19-nor 100-300mg a day or more....is 2 caps a day of OstaPlex even enough to see steroidal results in your opinions? Thanks ahead!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You would need to try and find someone who has run blood-work while using 2-Step "Cyclosome" (or "SEDDS) "Esterfied" Pro-Hormones to know for sure. The only data I have seen (just posted in the other Osta Plex thread) was for Sub-Lingual, 1-Step Nor-Diol in a Cyclodextrin. That *did* raise Plasma levels close to what IM Injections did - but only for 2 hours (as opposed to about a 6 day half-life for injections). You are counting on all this "new delivery/ester tech" working as advertised. The data *looks* like it should, but you need blood work to prove it - and that's hard to come by unfortunately.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You would need to try and find someone who has run blood-work while using 2-Step "Cyclosome" (or "SEDDS) "Esterfied" Pro-Hormones to know for sure. The only data I have seen (just posted in the other Osta Plex thread) was for Sub-Lingual, 1-Step Nor-Diol in a Cyclodextrin. That *did* raise Plasma levels close to what IM Injections did - but only for 2 hours (as opposed to about a 6 day half-life for injections). You are counting on all this "new delivery/ester tech" working as advertised. The data *looks* like it should, but you need blood work to prove it - and that's hard to come by unfortunately.
So are they advertising it as having real 19 nor when all it really has is stuff they're saying SHOULD convert to those hormones once in the body? It's all confusing to me

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So are they advertising it as having real 19 nor when all it really has is stuff they're saying SHOULD convert to those hormones once in the body? It's all confusing to me
It is "real" 19-Nor-DHEA, I don't understand your question? Nandrolone (DECA Durobolin) is a controlled substance, and 1-Step Prohormones were made illegal. 2-Step Prohormones are the only ones left. 1-Andro is 2-Step, and works fine when dosed at around 330mg orally - *that* we know from the West Texas A&M study.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
It is "real" 19-Nor-DHEA, I don't understand your question? Nandrolone (DECA Durobolin) is a controlled substance, and 1-Step Prohormones were made illegal. 2-Step Prohormones are the only ones left. 1-Andro is 2-Step, and works fine when dosed at around 330mg orally - *that* we know from the West Texas A&M study.
Ok thanks