PES Erase Pro and Arimidex

Legion40

Awards
Hi all,

I have used PES erase (alongside DAA) over the past 3 years and have really, really enjoyed the product.

After my last series of competitions, my testosterone levels wouldn't rebound and my endocrinologist put me on clomid and later added arimidex (anastrozole). Test levels came back nicely with the clomid, but estrogen was a bit high (hence the addition of arimidex).

I have not taken Erase since starting the arimidex and I was wondering if it would be detrimental to take both Erase and arimidex at the same time.

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to read this. Thank you!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You would be pissing in the ocean to raise the water level by taking Erase alongside Anastrozole/Arimidex/Clomid for any Aromatase Inhibition or Testosterone raising effect. There's other stuff in there, but IMO, you can get single ingredients cheaper if you want Ashwaghanda, etc...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It should not be detrimental but as you know we have to recommend you consult with the prescribing physician about any additional supplement use.

Legion40

Awards
Very helpful advice. I really appreciate the quick reply. Thank you!

Money isn't an issue and I've already got 3 full bottles. I don't want to drop my estrogen too low, but I don't want them to go to waste, either. When combined with DAA, Erase always improves my appearance.