Tribulus is making me aggressive, will it work for libido ?

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

1. In Bulgarian message boards, it is Sopharma (pharma company) and Vemoherb (good results in labtests that I posted) which are considered the best. Both should be fine.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    In Bulgarian message boards, it is Sopharma and Vemoherb which are considered the best. Both should be fine.
    Need to admit, never heard of Vemoherb but the paper show its real deal.Vemoherb is high Quality Bulgarian supplement company and they have taken Protodioscin extraction further than Sopharma actually. 60% Protodioscin is very impressive.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    She will be your guide
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Need to admit, never heard of Vemoherb but the paper show its real deal.Vemoherb is high Quality Bulgarian supplement company and they have taken Protodioscin extraction further than Sopharma actually. 60% Protodioscin is very impressive.
    Wow that is impressive but never heard of them either. I'll have to check them out

5. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Wow that is impressive but never heard of them either. I'll have to check them out
    They have ecdysterone also.

http://vemoherb.com/shop/index.php/v...-tribulus.html
    •   

6. @Danes you will have to get to work to see if they can confirm the 60% via COA, you're the man to do it.

7. I will take a shot and buy the trib and ecdysterone from vemoherb and free shipping from bulgaria.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Lol at iForce. It is proof how their products simply are underdosed and not to mention the herb/plant products which do not contain any actives at all!

Like I said 1000 times, there are not many here who have tried quality tribulus.
    Great post. The same can be said about almost all plant extracts like turkesterone, ecdysterone and especially real 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin.

Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Hey I don't mean to derail the trib thread but @Danes did u get the letter from icps from that guy regarding the turkesterone?
    I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Sorry , not yet but I am not giving up
    Great.

Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I will take a shot and buy the trib and ecdysterone from vemoherb.
    Once you start using them, can you post updates here?

9. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    @Danes you will have to get to work to see if they can confirm the 60% via COA, you're the man to do it.
    No problem. I understand Bulgarian language so I will write Bulgarian

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    No problem. I understand Bulgarian language so I will write Bulgarian
    dang, I can barely understand and write English and it is my 1st language, lol!!!

how many languages do you speak/write?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. I can barely even read any of this as I'm currently full of Jack Daniels and white powder and I don't mean creatine lmao 👍💥

12. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    Great post. The same can be said about almost all plant extracts like turkesterone, ecdysterone and especially real 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin.

I was wondering the same thing.

Great.

Once you start using them, can you post updates here?
    Yes. Bad part is it takes like 20 days for the stuff to arrive to the USA arggg.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I can barely even read any of this as I'm currently full of Jack Daniels and white powder and I don't mean creatine lmao ����

baking soda?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I can barely even read any of this as I'm currently full of Jack Daniels and white powder and I don't mean creatine lmao ����
    Haha

15. Was hoping it wasn't and I was right, explosive. Currently planning wat to tell the missus to wear as the kids r now fast asleep, let the gains sorry games begin lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Yes. Bad part is it takes like 20 days for the stuff to arrive to the USA arggg.
    All the quality stuff is in the UK.

17. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    All the quality stuff is in the UK.
    what brand

18. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I uploaded it here, I hope it works

http://m.imgur.com/mZ9Thcs,8DetJ0E,nArw1Lj
    Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Lol at iForce. It is proof how their products simply are underdosed and not to mention the herb/plant products which do not contain any actives at all!

Like I said 1000 times, there are not many here who have tried quality tribulus.
    How do you see the whole list? I only see TRIBU 2000 and mega tribu on the link

Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    what brand
    The brand you are buying.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I will take a shot and buy the trib and ecdysterone from vemoherb and free shipping from bulgaria.
    Definitely looking forward to your feedback and if it's that good I just might snag two jars and run it
    for two months and see how well this brand works. I haven't run a good straight Trib supplement
    in a long time since back when Diesel Nut had a straight Trib product but it's been a while.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    How do you see the whole list? I only see TRIBU 2000 and mega tribu on the link

The brand you are buying.
    When you open the link, there are 3 images you can see

21. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Definitely looking forward to your feedback and if it's that good I just might snag two jars and run it
    for two months and see how well this brand works. I haven't run a good straight Trib supplement
    in a long time since back when Diesel Nut had a straight Trib product but it's been a while.
    Tribulus found in Diesel prodicts and other products does not contain the actives. Those who do, the % is so low, you need to take 50 tabs/caps daily to get any effect.

That is how people give bad reputation to ingredients.
    They try a low quality herb/plant product, feel nothing from it and ofcourse tell other to stay away from it. And I totaly understand. Many supplement companies are responsible for this !

22. Even for real trib you should also have realistic expectations. I liked both Vemoherb and Sopharma (which is cheaper than Vemoherb if you buy it in Bulgaria).

23. Same here. Can't see the whole report.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Even for real trib you should also have realistic expectations. I liked both Vemoherb and Sopharma (which is cheaper than Vemoherb if you buy it in Bulgaria).
    True

25. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Same here. Can't see the whole report.
    There are three different pictures, just click on each one
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Something is making me sick but what is it?
    By flynlow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 06:55 PM
  2. Is this safe? Will it work.....
    By phL8Tme in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:05 PM
  3. My bulking phase is making me fat
    By Alt+F4 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:29 PM
  4. will it work for hardening?
    By taxidriver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 11:55 PM
  5. Fish Oil is making me smell like a sewage dump!!!
    By FreakMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 03:13 PM