Tribulus is making me aggressive, will it work for libido ?

Page 2 of 23 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Thats not bad at all
    I personaly liked Tribestan. Sick boners
    Yeah, I bought it really cheap during my holidays in Bulgaria. Personally I found Vemoherb better, the labtest might not be everything, but confirmed also my impression that is really good stuff. Well known brands in Europe like Olimp, Scitec, etc. were failing pretty bad btw


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Yeah, I bought it really cheap during my holidays in Bulgaria. Personally I found Vemoherb better, the labtest might not be everything, but confirmed also my impression that is really good stuff. Well known brands in Europe like Olimp, Scitec, etc. were failing pretty bad btw
    I use to visit Sunny Beach with my Girl friend. Nice food, nice beach and everything is cheap there. Used to buy Tribestan from.pharmacy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I use to visit Sunny Beach with my Girl friend. Nice food, nice beach and everything is cheap there. Used to buy Tribestan from.pharmacy
    Same here actually I will go there for a short vacay in May again

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Same here actually I will go there for a short vacay in May again
    Why not

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    This!
    80% protodioscin ? Hah..
    Yea, my grandmother is Bikini Fitness pro
    dang...you been holding back from me-now I wanna meet granny
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dang...you been holding back from me-now I wanna meet granny
    Hahaha

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Hahaha
    better stash granny away when I come to visit, lol!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I would not say that until you try pharma grade Tribulus
    True but most of us are not getting our hands on that.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    better stash granny away when I come to visit, lol!!!
    She will be your guide

  10. Try tribulusterone you will fly away!!!

  11. What do you think about this?

    For Serving 2 Cps
    Tribulus Extract 1000 Mg
    - Of Which Saponis 900 Mg
    Maca Extract 300 Mg
    - Of Which Beta-Ecdysone 7.5 Mg
    Fenugreek Extract 300 Mg
    Avena Extract 100 Mg
    Black Pepper Extract 5.26 Mg
    - Of Which Piperine 5 Mg
    Vitamin B6 3 Mg
    Zinc 10 Mg

  12. btw i had tribulus 500mg from now foods

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Feiwong View Post
    What do you think about this?

    For Serving 2 Cps
    Tribulus Extract 1000 Mg
    - Of Which Saponis 900 Mg
    Maca Extract 300 Mg
    - Of Which Beta-Ecdysone 7.5 Mg
    Fenugreek Extract 300 Mg
    Avena Extract 100 Mg
    Black Pepper Extract 5.26 Mg
    - Of Which Piperine 5 Mg
    Vitamin B6 3 Mg
    Zinc 10 Mg
    No thanks

  14. Quote Originally Posted by andzy View Post
    btw i had tribulus 500mg from now foods
    Low or no % of Protodioscin and Protogracillin

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Now % of Protodioscin and Protogracillin
    Its just say 45% saponins.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by andzy View Post
    Its just say 45% saponins.
    Yes and That means low % of Protodioscin (if any)..

  17. generally how much time does it takes to experience some rise in libido.?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Yeah, I bought it really cheap during my holidays in Bulgaria. Personally I found Vemoherb better, the labtest might not be everything, but confirmed also my impression that is really good stuff. Well known brands in Europe like Olimp, Scitec, etc. were failing pretty bad btw
    Are the test results for diff brands available in one place?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Are the test results for diff brands available in one place?
    I uploaded it here, I hope it works

    http://m.imgur.com/mZ9Thcs,8DetJ0E,nArw1Lj

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I uploaded it here, I hope it works

    http://m.imgur.com/mZ9Thcs,8DetJ0E,nArw1Lj
    Lol at iForce. It is proof how their products simply are underdosed and not to mention the herb/plant products which do not contain any actives at all!

    Like I said 1000 times, there are not many here who have tried quality tribulus.

  21. Hey I don't mean to derail the trib thread but @Danes did u get the letter from icps from that guy regarding the turkesterone?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Lol at iForce. It is proof how their products simply are underdosed and not to mention the herb/plant products which do not contain any actives at all!

    Like I said 1000 times, there are not many here who have tried quality tribulus.
    So which is the best trib to buy then.

  23. Tribestan from SoPharma Bulgaria in my opinion

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    So which is the best trib to buy then.
    Tribestan by Sopharma is 100% legit . Containing Protodioscin and Protogracillin (both main active steroidal saponins).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Hey I don't mean to derail the trib thread but @Danes did u get the letter from icps from that guy regarding the turkesterone?
    Sorry , not yet but I am not giving up
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Something is making me sick but what is it?
    By flynlow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 06:55 PM
  2. Is this safe? Will it work.....
    By phL8Tme in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:05 PM
  3. My bulking phase is making me fat
    By Alt+F4 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:29 PM
  4. will it work for hardening?
    By taxidriver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 11:55 PM
  5. Fish Oil is making me smell like a sewage dump!!!
    By FreakMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in