Mesomorph green candy apple review

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 147606 View attachment 147607

First off, I'd to thank APS nutrition and ManimalPatB for giving me a chance to try this new flavor (Green Candy Apple) of Mesomorph. I've never tried mesomorph before but I've always wanted to. I've tried many pre workouts throughout the years and I have to say mesomorph is one of the best (if not thee best) pre workout I've had. I like strong pre workouts and mesomorph is exactly that.
That being said, here's my initial assessment:

Taste- 10/10
I was curious how it would be possible to rival a flavor such as green candy apple but this is as close as it gets. It is delicious!

Focus- 10/10
Within minutes after taking mesomorph, I started to feel it. Even my drive to the gym was focused. As soon as I got there, I was in a zone the whole time.

Energy- 10/10
By the time I got to the gym I felt like I wanted to rip the roof off the place. The energy was powerful and lasted the entire workout. It felt great and I had no jitters, crash or any side effects.

Pump- 10/10
The pump was painfully good. My skin was feeling tight the whole time.

Now to see if the potency starts to wear off after a few servings. I highly doubt it will. Mesomorph seems be the real deal. I will post mini log in a few days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's my favorite pre workout to the date! I still need to try this flavor and the snowcone! Glad you liked it though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40/40...I'll take it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice , I just purchased snow cone & tutti frutti.. got a great deal on it

I just hope this shyt is better then gaspari super pump w/ dmaa .. I can take that shyt and sleep

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I just hope this shyt is better then gaspari super pump w/ dmaa .. I can take that shyt and sleep
what time at night are you consuming it?

Reactions: LLN
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what time at night are you consuming it?
I meant I'm not actually doing it at night, just meant I'm getting nothing from it

Read plenty of similar reviews along with YouTube reviews

I dose it around this time 8:30-9AM est time

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Loving the Mesomorph love

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear the flavor is enjoyable. That's all I am interested in at this point with these reviews lol. I know I like how it works, I'm just trying to decide flavor rankings for future ordering ;)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

Is the deal available to UK customers on mesomorph, i want to try the new snowcone and greenapple.

also for OP, great review this product is one of the best pre workouts that i use and i save it just for leg days, so i only use it twice per week, mon and fri.

i used DMAA in the form of hydroxyelite last year and found after 2 weeks on DMAA the effects on performance diminish, i believe it dose not take long of using every day before a break is required for maximum performance.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established

Same here, very disappointed with super pump.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
why, i was going to get a tub, is it worse than mesomorph or dust extreme by much in terms of energy and strength from DMAA.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the deal available to UK customers on mesomorph, i want to try the new snowcone and greenapple.

also for OP, great review this product is one of the best pre workouts that i use and i save it just for leg days, so i only use it twice per week, mon and fri.

i used DMAA in the form of hydroxyelite last year and found after 2 weeks on DMAA the effects on performance diminish, i believe it dose not take long of using every day before a break is required for maximum performance.
Iono if they deliver to uk .. pm me and I can message u a store .. can't listed here since it's not an AM sponsor

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iono if it was formulated before hi tech took over or not

I'm guessing since it suxs, gaspari had 100% role in it

Roughly 70mg dmaa, 200-300mg caffeine.. should be able to feel something but zilch

I have faith in mesmorph still, haven't read one. Ad review

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

I use my DMAA about every 3-4 days...otherwise tolerance to DMAA will happen

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody was/is happy with SP250, pumps are great...energy/focus completely nill. Gaspari/Hi-Tech needs to go back to the drawing board with this dud.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody was/is happy with SP250, pumps are great...energy/focus completely nill. Gaspari/Hi-Tech needs to go back to the drawing board with this dud.
Funny how I'm seeing some people screaming how good this one is and then I'm seeing most recently
people saying it's not all that so I guess there's a LOT of different feeling on this one. :confused:

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Super pump was super dump for me, meso is great,lookimg forward to try the green apple flavor.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
why, i was going to get a tub, is it worse than mesomorph or dust extreme by much in terms of energy and strength from DMAA.
The energy and focus is there and it is smooth. But it doesn't really feel any different from any other pre-workout without dmaa.
As mentioned its suppose to have about the same dmaa and caffeine as mesomorph yet doesn't deliver the same effects.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Aight.. today will make my sixth day taking mesomorph and it's still pretty damn potent. lol I look forward to slamming this down before a nice training session. The taste is enough to look forward to, not to mention the effects of it.

I had a nice back session today. I used all machines and no free weights and still got a serious pump. I love when my skin feels like it's ready to burst! Lol

IMG_7458.JPG

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm glad to see the potency continues. Mesomorph is my favorite and Wicked is second. I'm looking forward to trying the green apple candy and snow cone.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to see the potency continues. Mesomorph is my favorite and Wicked is second. I'm looking forward to trying the green apple candy and snow cone.
I haven't taken a product that has dmaa since wicked and they're definitely close in effectiveness.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it is just me but after 2 weeks straight of using Hydroxyelite, DMAA based fat burner it no longer provided a performance boost and was required just to get through workouts. nowadays i only use mesomorph and other DMAA based products 2 times per week just for leg days and it works every time.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I had the same experience, I now use dmaa for squat and deadlift. Just ordered 3 tubs of dust extreem with dmaa before that stuff disappears..

I don't know if it is just me but after 2 weeks straight of using Hydroxyelite, DMAA based fat burner it no longer provided a performance boost and was required just to get through workouts. nowadays i only use mesomorph and other DMAA based products 2 times per week just for leg days and it works every time.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I had the same experience, I now use dmaa for squat and deadlift. Just ordered 3 tubs of dust extreem with dmaa before that stuff disappears..
I have about 2-3 servings max left of my Dust Extreme with DMAA in the sour gummy bear flavour, the version i had was all clumped and the flavour is among the worst i have tried but despite the negatives it is the strongest pre i have used to date and will probably only be topped by bloodshot.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
It tastes like **** I agree:) just investing in my future:)
Will keep the precious in the freezer

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
HELL YEAH MAN!!!

I really think they nailed this flavor, Meso was already great in my book but this flavor knocked it out of the park!!!!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Just had the snow cone flavor and it's top notch. I have green apple on hand just haven't opened it yet.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have about 2-3 servings max left of my Dust Extreme with DMAA in the sour gummy bear flavour, the version i had was all clumped and the flavour is among the worst i have tried but despite the negatives it is the strongest pre i have used to date and will probably only be topped by bloodshot.
Despite the name (I would have thought sour gummy would be delicious -- it was NOT), the pineapple mango or whatever the other flavor is is far better. It still tastes pretty rough compared to other stuff out there (e.g. Meso lol), but it's much easier to drink without gagging.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
+ 1 that sour gummy bear looks like an industrial cleaning solution and tastes toxic lol,

also i have cut down on water and only use 8 oz or around 200-250 ml now vs 600-700ml with mesomorph and other pre workouts and find them much better, when using mesomorph with large amounts of water i find it tastes more artificial / chemically and is sickly. overall best i have tried has to be Pink Lemonde, then Rocket Pop, followed by Pineapple, Grape and Tutti Frutti which was my least favorite / i found it to be way to sickly.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
+ 1 that sour gummy bear looks like an industrial cleaning solution and tastes toxic lol,

also i have cut down on water and only use 8 oz or around 200-250 ml now vs 600-700ml with mesomorph and other pre workouts and find them much better, when using mesomorph with large amounts of water i find it tastes more artificial / chemically and is sickly. overall best i have tried has to be Pink Lemonde, then Rocket Pop, followed by Pineapple, Grape and Tutti Frutti which was my least favorite / i found it to be way to sickly.

compan

compan

Awards
Tutti Frutti is definitely a unique flavor because the gum flavor comes through very realistically.

Rocket Pop is a top flavor for me with Pineapple then Pink Lemonade. I have Green Apple and Snow Cone unopened and ready to try soon. I hear Green Apple is becoming people's favorites in the bunch.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review. Also need to try this and Snow Cone, but I really enjoy Rocket Pop Mesomorph. Green Apple is a hit!

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to pop in and keep everyone updated on the effects of mesomorph. I did legs today and felt great. No drop off what so ever from the first dose.

I'm loving this stuff. I'm just hoping it will be available for purchase when it's time to re-up.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tutti Frutti is definitely a unique flavor because the gum flavor comes through very realistically.

Rocket Pop is a top flavor for me with Pineapple then Pink Lemonade. I have Green Apple and Snow Cone unopened and ready to try soon. I hear Green Apple is becoming people's favorites in the bunch.
I've tried the two new flavors, while they are good, pineapple remains my favorite followed by rocket pop then green Apple candy then snow cone then Pink lemonade

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just wanted to pop in and keep everyone updated on the effects of mesomorph. I did legs today and felt great. No drop off what so ever from the first dose.

I'm loving this stuff. I'm just hoping it will be available for purchase when it's time to re-up.
I'm pretty sure it'll be there..

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mesomorph tutti frutti fan just checking in.

I love pink lemonade flavoured stuff, so I might pick some up when I go to NYC, but the one supp shop that's within walking distance has snow cone in..

Decisions decisions

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have to say mesomorph green apple is ok but a tad too sweet and with a chemical aftertaste. Pink lemonade and pinapple are better IMHO. In terms of green apple flavouring; alphamine>xtend>meso. Pes has ruined it for me.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have to say mesomorph green apple is ok but a tad too sweet and with a chemical aftertaste. Pink lemonade and pinapple are better IMHO. In terms of green apple flavouring; alphamine>xtend>meso. Pes has ruined it for me.
Do you mean Appletini Alphamine, I am currently using the EU version of it and find It great.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Yes the latest alphamine, the us/eu versions are the same now. I use it as a coffee replacement through the day, great stuff and there apple is amazing.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yes the latest alphamine, the us/eu versions are the same now. I use it as a coffee replacement through the day, great stuff and there apple is amazing.
I still have the fat burner version with the following ingredients:

Amounts Per Serving (based on Appletini):
Alphamine FIT Matrix: 1577.5 mg
Lean Performance System:
Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf (98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olive Leaf Extract
Ergo-Thermogenic System:
Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Tyrosine, Higenamine HCI

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I think the US version is a little bit better, considering that it has l carntine and l theanin ..I hated PES For dropping the old alphamine, but the new version is actually great for daily run and doesn't need to be cycled....

Amount Per Serving % DV
Alphamine Proprietary Blend
L-Leucine,L-Camitine-L-Tartrate, Choline Bitartrate,
L-Theanine,Ferula Asafoetida(seed)Extract(95% Ferulic Acid)
1,590 mg *
Caffeine Anhydrous 125

Miikew

Miikew

Awards
Cruising through the forums saw this post and decided to order the green apple candy and snow cone. Super excited to try them as I've never taken mesomorph before!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Cruising through the forums saw this post and decided to order the green apple candy and snow cone. Super excited to try them as I've never taken mesomorph before!
Oh boy..you're in for a treat

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone had any issues taking dmaa products on flights?

I know there's a supp shop in NYC not far from my hotel that has snow cone in and maybe green apple..

Suppose it's more to do with the UK baggage people

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyone had any issues taking dmaa products on flights?

I know there's a supp shop in NYC not far from my hotel that has snow cone in and maybe green apple..

Suppose it's more to do with the UK baggage people
I did not have any trouble taking Mesomorph on my flight from NY to West Palm. I'm not sure about the U.K. Do you carry other supplements with you? Would you travel with it in its original packaging or in a zip lock back type thing?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not have any trouble taking Mesomorph on my flight from NY to West Palm. I'm not sure about the U.K. Do you carry other supplements with you? Would you travel with it in its original packaging or in a zip lock back type thing?
No I don't, so it's a risk either way getting back to the UK, my gf seems to think it would be fine.

I'd just buy a tub and put it into my case and if they need to test it, it's cool.