Dermacrine safety

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
I seem not to find any answer to this, but does Dermacrine when applied needs to be covered up to prevent contamination to others. I have 2 kids, so i dont want to put them into any health risk.

I used sup3r-11 before which gets pretty much absorbed after 30 min of application. Dermacrine i read somewhere supposedly stays on the skin active longer.

Thanks!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I always use it in the morning after showering. Put a shirt on and get the kids ready a little later for the day. I have my own spot I put those shirts in and wash them separately just to be 100% safe.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I seem not to find any answer to this, but does Dermacrine when applied needs to be covered up to prevent contamination to others. I have 2 kids, so i dont want to put them into any health risk.

I used sup3r-11 before which gets pretty much absorbed after 30 min of application. Dermacrine i read somewhere supposedly stays on the skin active longer.

Thanks!
Yes! Super -11 also needs to be covered up man.

Rub hand sanitizer over application site after product has dried

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Yes! Super -11 also needs to be covered up man.

Rub hand sanitizer over application site after product has dried
Just got my dermacrine in today and it actually does say on the label about the safety.. Sorry guys, first time trying it.

What kind of sanitzer do you mean? Can i use those baby asswipes too?.. Lol i have a ton of them at home.

You guys think a tshirt is good enough for coverage? I applied it to my quads cause the jeans fabric is thicker than a tshirt.